Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 of the best concerts I was at, was the Midnight Ramble at Levon Helm's barn in Woodstock

I’m sure it was, wish it wasn’t so far away... we had the Wood brothers here at Strawberry last year and this year were gettin some fun stuff as well, the Revelers, the Ghost of Paul Revere, Lucas Nelson, Dave Alvin/Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Dangermuffin just to name a few. A whole lotta fun...

Rose -- I don't know if I'm strong enough to do this !-- I'm trying really hard but U know it's in me ?

You are doing great Keef. It is hard, but we have to do it. You can pm me if you want. You are pretty strong.

Umbra write a book will ya, i need to read your life chronological. You know everyone everywhere. Levon Helm's barn in Woodstock pretty darn cool.

So i have a good son, he brought me this computer i am using. He had a spare and couldn't stand his dad and I sharing Bud's laptop. Addictions are hard.

Rainy today, have a fan in my bathroom window trying to up the humidity for the seedlings. You guys have a good evening.

Rose --One day at a time !-- I made it thru today !-- Tommorrow have to worry about it's self !-- No we don't have to do it !-- I could get myself booted outta here for good in a heartbeat !-- I just choose not to today !
Getting kicked da "F" out is kinda one of my specialities !

U know I don't even understand my musical taste !-- How do U get from Joe doing the blues to Simon and Garfunkel covers ? -- Must be RE'S fault with them covers !-- The Lemon Heads covering Mrs.Robinson and The Bangles cover of Hazy Shade of Winter !- Must be da weed ?

Golden EarRing -- Twilight Zone -- Radar Love !-- Something wrong with my musical compass or something !-- I'm all over da place tonight !

You are doing great Keef. It is hard, but we have to do it. You can pm me if you want. You are pretty strong.

Umbra write a book will ya, i need to read your life chronological. You know everyone everywhere. Levon Helm's barn in Woodstock pretty darn cool.

So i have a good son, he brought me this computer i am using. He had a spare and couldn't stand his dad and I sharing Bud's laptop. Addictions are hard.

Rainy today, have a fan in my bathroom window trying to up the humidity for the seedlings. You guys have a good evening.

I didn't know anything about the concert. I was in Woodstock buying motorcycle parts, lol. There was a sign up at the gas station in town. I wound up staying at a motel and spent the night. Levon's daughter, Alison did most of the singing. Maybe 300 people.

Musical taste all over the place is a good thing...I like the blues too but when I was in my teens and twenties, I played in a rock n roll outfit that did “Radar Love”, some Mott the Hoople too. It’s just gotta have soul and it’ll connect up.

Morning O.F.C.!-- It's dark and 57 at the beach !-- Ugh !-- Wake and Bake !-- D.D. be in day after tommorrow so I need ya'll to back me up on something !-- I had this place clean and someone musta broke in and messed it all up !-- That's my story and I'm sticking to it !-- Where my pipe ?

It's Ground Hog Day !-- All I got to say bout today or any day was pretty much covered by Traffic --Light Up or Leave Me alone !

Humble Pie -- 30 Days in the Hole !--
The caps ? --The pipe ? -- If ya'll ain't going with me then stay da hell out the way !-- We bout to do this day !--

The Pretty Reckless -- Heaven Knows !--Music and weed ? -- Might as well !--- Overcast !-- Looks like rain moving in !-- Something wrong with my pipe !-- Making me feel all high and stuff !

Humble Pie -- 30 Days in the Hole !--
The caps ? --The pipe ? -- If ya'll ain't going with me then stay da hell out the way !-- We bout to do this day !--

I’m with you man let’s do this :48:

I Telya I’ve been banging my head and pulling on my hair trying to figure out what the heck is going on with these girls and then the lightbulb went off a dumb dumb you’re growing now with LEDs you need to add some Cal mag so when the store opens I’ll go grab some hopefully this fixes my problem nothing is looking right that’s for sure considering everything is all automated and Dialled in Everything should be blooming but it’s not I would have to say they are the worst looking plants I have never had so hopefully the good old Cal mag will fix this I guess we’ll find out in a few days

What up Bud ?--- I just pretty much grow between grow disasters !--If it ain't one thing then it's another !-- Wish I knew what to tell U but I got negative knowledge bout nothing but aero !
U better not kill that UBC !-- I'll haunt U !

What I like about cloning this cycle gets screwed up ?-- I get to give it another try with the same plant !-- Some plants is stubborn too !-- That's too much nutes !-- That's too little nutes !-- I have to put them in they place !-- -Shut da "F" up and grow U green demon !-- We gonna do this over and over until U submit !-- I kill U ? -- I got another one just like U waiting to take your place !

Bud I love your grow room !-- U put some thought into that !-- One day maybe I can have a permanent grow room !

What I like about cloning this cycle gets screwed up ?-- I get to give it another try with the same plant !-- Some plants is stubborn too !-- That's too much nutes !-- That's too little nutes !-- I have to put them in they place !-- -Shut da "F" up and grow U green demon !-- We gonna do this over and over until U submit !-- I kill U ? -- I got another one just like U waiting to take your place !

hahahaha

Thank you for the compliment it still has a long way to go I figure another six months it’ll be done I noticed when I was at Home Depot the other day they have those totes that we like to use but the difference between these ones is they are twice as long but the scene with took everything in my power not to drag a couple of them things home and the wife the other night says to me why don’t you man up and go back to water hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back