Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Ole Farts! I trimmed until 2:30 in the morning. Still got about 1/3 of the plant but I ran out of gumption. Iwent on Amazon and ordered a drying net. I have limited patience with the smaller branches. I can see why oils and dabs and hash and stuff are getting so popular.

Anyways top of the morning to everyone.:48:

Thanks Umbra. I think you may have just saved my sanity:vap_smiley:

Good Afternoon OFC. Beautiful here today. Going to 82. Got to make a store run. Everyone have a nice day.

St nick, we use one like this and saves us. This is that beautiful nurse larry right?

Thanks Rose, I placed one on order. Yup, thats her. After cutting all the tops I bet I still got a days worth of trimming at least. She was the same age as the 2 clones I scrogged and I vegged her until the day I took those 2. I got well over a lb from those 2 and I know this little girl is gonna more then double that.

WOW, that is one big nurse larry. How much amber? 10 %? Did the darkness make her more frosty?

Working on Blueprints last couple days. Taking the day off. Nice Job Nick.

Morning OFC... Rainy day here in PNW.
Nick those are beautiful....
Potting up some Clones from solo cups to 1gal pots.
Hope that everyone's day goes great....

Good morning all. Sunny day here for a minute. Keef, where are ya?

I got stuff to mail out and a birthday party at noon. Hope you are all well, and appropriately stoned.

Good Morning OFC. Been trying to caught Green Santa. He does not leave my packages. I have to go to the post office to pick them up. I made a nice drop of spot. Nope he will not leave them. Just got to caught him in the act. He drive down the drive way turns around and off he goes. After, I talk to him and he still doesn't leave my packages I'm going to report him. This has been going on for almost a year.

Beautiful spring weather here in GA. Checked out my grow area outside and it sure needs a lot of care. I plan on doing some racking.

Have a Blessed day.

Being a Grandad now. Grand son is 4. I would like to throw my hat into the old farts club. The name fits my attitude on a lot of subjects.

Have a great day.

Welcome to the party Iams. Being an ole fart is really kinda state of mind. Mostly we tell it like it is on a day to day. Well, all except for Keef. He's liable to say anything.:48:

Then I have been an old fart since about 22.

Happy Good Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back