Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasnt been around in a few days. His political name smoking avatar is cool though. Very funny

I believe Keef meant the real political name. Good morning all. Oops, i didn't ever push post reply this morning. Burnin, still nice to see you back.
Hey ness, did you ever get your guano? How are the plants doing.

i really am going to dig up my kimbo kush and finish indoors, i am positive it will mold outdoors, it is so rock hard and solid colas. wish me luck.

Hot Dam!-- I might make it thru another day without dying or going to jail !--

Burnin1-- Good to see U Brother !-- Hope all is well !-- We'll catch up when I get this taken care of !
Ness -- Those 2 are both "Mindmowers" -- Not one better than another just different !

Rose still haven't attempted to check PM yet !-- Was I that transparent ?

Gloman -- Clone that Nightshade -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- I don't think U know what U got there !-- Big Pink too ( Snow Desiel -x - BBSL )-- if I sent it -- There will be pink bud but maybe not on all but she dank !--

Bud I didn't get those seed out yet things got a little crazy !

I'm vegging a team of my Indicas-- Some Purple Haze and some of that CBD Crew's indica - x- Valentine - Trying to decide whether to fire the 4 part rotation back up or run a whole cycle like U guys !-- Bug wars 2018 ? -- It was brutal but each time U get better !

Knots in my neck and stuff like I been tense and stuff !-- Nobody ever told me what kind of CBD numbers on some Rosen Press Oil !-- Umbra aught to know that cause he a pressing fool !-- I got a pretty good idea of where to start with pain and PTSD -- High CBD oil with about half high THC oil in a hash oil cartridge !-- Maybe more THC !
Umbra U or Gloman know anything about separating the minor cannabinoids ?-- If U polish up some Rosen oil by running it thru one those Celite vacuum filters in an absolute ethenol solution then do a real slow evap -- Should make them dam elusive crystals ( dam U Umbra - this all your fault !) -- I want to see white and brown crystals forming in the same solution but what of the minor cannabinoids ?-- - There might be a way ?-- I don't know ?--
I got my hands full anyway !-- Next step is to learn to make feminized seed with that dam silver sheet or whatever !--
Then genetically double it and make me a tetraploid high CBD plant !--- Maybe a new medicine who knows what's up there ?-- I'm go see !-- - Gotta start somewhere and I got the breeding pair already !

Last edited by a moderator:
Knots in my neck and stuff like I been tense and stuff !-- Nobody ever told me what kind of CBD numbers on some Rosen Press Oil !-- Umbra aught to know that cause he a pressing fool !-- I got a pretty good idea of where to start with pain and PTSD -- High CBD oil with about half high THC oil in a hash oil cartridge !-- Maybe more THC !
Umbra U or Gloman know anything about separating the minor cannabinoids ?-- If U polish up some Rosen oil by running it thru one those Celite vacuum filters in an absolute ethenol solution then do a real slow evap -- Should make them dam elusive crystals ( dam U Umbra - this all your fault !) -- I want to see white and brown crystals forming in the same solution but what of the minor cannabinoids ?-- - There might be a way ?-- I don't know ?--
I got my hands full anyway !-- Next step is to learn to make feminized seed with that dam silver sheet or whatever !--
Then genetically double it and make me a tetraploid high CBD plant !--- Maybe a new medicine who knows what's up there ?-- I'm go see !-- - Gotta start somewhere and I got the breeding pair already !
I really want to play with the silver stuff too

Garden is growin...so far I’ve harvested a couple zucchini, some onions, and some early lettuce...when I’m back from my trip I should have a steady stream of squash, onions, peppers, tomatoes & cilantro...
833EA9CD-CEEF-431C-BA00-35D9434C3C81.jpeg

so peeps, the blueberry valentine when grown to amber will kick you to the bed. No question the seed i grew had cbd. I have to go to bed now at 6:20.

Keef, go look in your mailbox at your house, silly.

Looking nice RE, very busy week for you guys. good luck with the wedding.

Hey Bud we gonna have to learn together bout that silver !-- It hasn't really been at the top of my list yet !-- I'm Still working on these Indicas and finding surprises -- I got this Squish -x- Oregon Lemon from Umbra and the pheno I got isn't lemon dominate-- but she was of age when that BBSL super stud bloomed so I put him on her !-- (S-x-OL)-x- BBSL-- That dominate Squish and the dominate Snow Lotus parts went to it -- This ain't about lemon no more !-- She bad !-- Just plain ole bad to the bone !-- Not for the novice for sure !-- She even smell dank !
What up RE ?

U got to tell Keef stuff Rose he ain't real good at figuring out some stuff !-- I love U people !-- Nurse Larry back in da house and other stuff too !-- Love those cans Rose !-- No doubt bout what happens now !-- Larry OG - x- OG -- I need to take a better look !-- Thank U !--

I might be in the belly of the prohibition beast but I know some high people in low places and they sure take care of ole Keef on some genetics !

so peeps, the blueberry valentine when grown to amber will kick you to the bed. No question the seed i grew had cbd. I have to go to bed now at 6:20.
I made some chocolate outa soma that Blueberry x Valentine...I used 100 grams of milk chocolate and 7 grams of the pot(decarbed at 240 for 40 minutes and ground fine in my silver bullet) after a thorough mixing I spooned it into cupcake papers somewhere between 1/8” and 1/4” thick....the wifey and I break one in half about 9 pm and we’re ready for bed soon. We don’t always go to bed soon but we sleep well till morning...the other day I slept till 11 am...I get about 12 chocolate biscuits each batch...I have some silicone rubber molds ordered so I plan to increase my batch size soon...they seem to work fairly quickly as well...

RE I got 2 sizes of gel caps -- I pack the smaller ones with high CBD and the larger ones with high THC -- After decarb !- That way I can use a sliding dose and take more of one or the other !-- Chase them with some Coconut oil and done !-- I do like my caps but when I hurt more I need more CBD and when I just got a bad attitude more THC !-- I have a bad attitude sometimes !--
Like most mornings !-- I should start some those blueberry seed!
Rose does this say -- Black Mama -x- Black Dalia ?--

Personally I think a tray of electric chocolates is not always the best idea !-- I mean what if I forget and they get to tasting good -- Listening to some blues and eat half of the chocolate ?-- Nope U could not trust Keef not to forget and pig out on some candy !-- Make me do the crab walk and have religous experiences -- walk thru walls and stuff !-- That one time when I was doing that coconut extraction-- Licking my fingers and stuff ?-- I passed myself in the hall doing the crab walk !-- !-- That's pretty high right there !

If they kick the ignorant one and his kind to the curb I might still get to smoke a legal joint before I take a dirt nap ?-- Wonder what that's like ?-- A legal joint !-- Been a long struggle but I been in the trenches and they might not know it yet but when I unleash my girls they gonna know They's been some mighty fine dank born and bred right here in the Lone Star State !-- Most ain't got fancy names and stuff -- They not remakes of something else cause I don't know bout that stuff -- Ain't no THC % test !-- all I know is what the pipe say !--The pipe say -- We ready !-- Open the chute and let's ride !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back