Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- My face and the weather still not getting along !-- More scattered thunderstorms again today !-- I musta have slept crooked or something ?-- Stuff hurts !
Nick-- Easiest thing to do is take out what seed U want to keep and do like the Gloman and turn it all into bubble hash !-- In an enclosed space when a boy gets loose he gets loose !--

Good morning OFC
Another rainy day here.
I'm starting the day with early BB King. It works but its too early for terp profile.
I racked the peach wine this morn. Gonna have to set another month to rack again. Peach has a lot of cloudiness so may have to get a clarifier.
Y'all have a great day!

Attachments

• 0907180926.jpg
    0907180926.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Gloman --Mine is just gonna be cloudy until I get a vacuum pump and filter it !--
I'm waiting to see how your bubble technique works -- Water- ice- frozen weed in the cement mixer -- I would have poured it from the mixer straight thru the hash bags !-- U Just pour it out the mixer thru that trash screen U got into a big Tupperware trash can ? -- Let it settle then dip out most the water and run what's left thru the hash bags !-- Sounds like a plan to me !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

Nick, 2RE, I am so sorry to hear about your plants. Perhaps the seeds will be really awesome. You never know. I had 3 go herm. on me this year in my indoor grow. Things happen.

friday6.gif

IMG_0881[1].JPG Mornin OFC, going slow these days, those sessions with immunotherapy are not bad with side effects except the low energy, so instead of getting depressed I just smoke the day away. :rolleyes:
Rose your seeds are doing well, all 9 are still bumping along, I am moving them under the king 1200 today and starting to up the feed a bit. Those 2 cindy 99 s I thought were gone but a little TLC and they are coming back.

Get it Grandpa !-- I know about that no energy thing -- I been running on empty for a couple weeks !-- Got the mental funk about the divorce and didn't take care of myself -- I got 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws in the left side of my face from the fall -- Face got inflamed and did a number on me !-- Still not getting around much but I'm getting better --slowly !-- Glad to see U growing something Rose sent !-- She has good taste when it comes to varieties !-- I'm sure you'll be pleased !-- I get myself right I be sending U some seed !-- I got a list to send out !

IMG_0885[1].JPG Here's a pic of a "headband" I was given as a clone back in May. It's about 9+ ft tall and loaded with buds, hope it makes it another few weeks could be the mother load for me, never had such a plant:confused:
Only problem is you can just make it out from the bottom of my driveway, wrong person sees it and complains, it's gone:( My tomatoes were hiding it for a little while but now its all a massive plant.

Last edited:
Keef you just take care of yourself, we need your chatter on this site, someday someone gonna go all the way back and start a reality show with all the goings on in this thread, quite a variety of ups and downs and everything in between.

That is way too much to try to read Grandpa !-- It's a real life community-- stuff happens !-- I'll be back on my feet and back at it soon enough !-- I got stuff I bred that I'm itching to grow out and see what I did !--

I got less energy then anyone I know. If the temp gets over 80, I'm stuck on the couch. I been stuck on the couch most of the summer. Sometimes I get stuff done in the evening after it cools off but most of the day I can't go outside. The humidity is so bad right now after the sun goes down everything gets soaking wet. In the morning you would swear it rained. I been trying to get a garage built but help around here is not exactly reliable. Sucks growing old.

Getting old do suck Nick !-- I can't be out there in the heat and humidity lifting that bale and toting that load !-- I'm old- but not too old to run a little grow !-- In a perfect world U could just turn a run into cash and have someone come build U a garage !-- I got no problem with that !-- Corn farmers got no problem selling some corn to make ends meet !-Same thing !-- Except they hunt us with the intention of putting us in jail !-- - One day we be free !--

I gave away enough smoke to build me a really nice garage but that's just me enjoying my hobby and trying to stay under the radar. I loaded up my saddlebags and hauled most of it way away to friends. I'm also stashing a bunch of Valentine crosses. I got me a butter machine and a rosin press and I am gonna figger out the best way to turn it into something I can use to my best advantage. Some of it gonna be caps of oil and some of its gonna be vaping cartridges and the rest will wind up as coconut oil I guess.

We spent 10 months trying to get the house rebuilt because you couldn't get a contractor to stay for more than a day and off to another job, They were all complaining about not being able to get help?
A year ago I would have done most of the work myself. That's history, just get to watch. I guess we were all different a few years back, time waits for no man (or woman,)

U a good man Nick !-- Time to master the extracts ?-- I'm pretty happy with just my caps !-- There will come a time when I need to follow down that path so post what U doing and what U think about !-- For me decarbed weed in caps work fine !-- I've learned that caps made from Indicas help with pain but will glue U to the couch !-- Half high CBD and half high THC caps is my ticket for now !-- Half and half helps me be able to function better without so much couch lock -- Have a good time with the extracts !-- I would !-

I hear ya Grampa. I have been waiting 2 weeks for an electrical contractor to show up and move my electrical service anlong with upgrading it to 200 amps. He showed up and got my power co. Work order and I haven't seen him since.

Keef
What temp and how long do you Decarb?
I'm fixing to make some caps out of the BB King.

240 for half an hour -- Give it 5 extra minutes to heat up !
I do it on a paper plate !-- I know U got some !

Just so U know !-- I have put green weed off the vine in the oven at 240 for an hour or so -- dry and decarb at the same time !-- As for as I can tell U can't over decarb at that temp !
I got one of the Callander for straining pasta and stuff made out of screen wire -- I dump my decarb in it and rub it thru to break it into small pieces that will pack into a cap tight !-- Whittle U a stick to pack the caps with !

If U don't have any empty caps U can make an oil of your choice extract in the microwave !-- I did it before ! -- I still break the weed into small pieces with my wire basket -- I divide the weed into 2-3 portions -- Put one part in a small microwave safe dish and use only enough oil to cover it !-- stir then while watching bring the oil up to a boil in the microwave -- Don't take long!-- Stir and repeat -- Strain the oil off the weed -- Add the 2nd portion of weed and a little more oil if needed to cover the weed -- microwave as with the 1st portion !-- U can make it strong as U want !--

Somebody needs to get out there and do some yard work -- place looks a little ragged !-- 90 degrees and 80 % humidity !-- Not it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back