Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.
Ya watch them walls Keef!
They used to sneak up on me too back when I used to drink a bit.

Cool weather here but gonna be a noisey few days.
Roofers starting on the house today.

Good morning OFC. Got my cup of joe and filling a bowl. Got a busy day ahead. Keef watch out for those moving walls, lol Rose can you email me at [email protected]. I need to ask you some female stuff. Thank you. O:K first puff of the day.:cool:

Good morning everyone. We're enjoying a few days of rain and some flash flooding here. Good news is my river is behaving herself. BOC in my pipe today. Join me?

Good morning all,
I sent you a another email ness. Hope you get it.
I believe fall is in the air. burr. feels good though.
Don't work too hard ya'll.

Hello OFC. Rose, starting not to like my new computer. My yahoo mail is telling me my message can't not be delivered. It's saying you do not have a email account. Same thing happen with other peoples email. They come back not delivered. Something must be wrong on my end. I haven't got a clue. Don't ask me, I don't know what's going on with these computers. They have a mind of there own. lol. Do you have window's 10? How are you liking your new laptop? Glad your getting a break in the weather. It's about time. I'm telling you the humidity has been awful here in GA this summer. Waiting on my break in the my weather. Well, I have lost my way. And, I don't know how to get back c. I have no emails coming in. Maybe, I'll fine another email and see if the same thing happens. My outlook.com doesn't want to work either. o_O

Ness, up in the left hand corner at the very top is an envelope. You can go in there and message me and it is private.

Ness, up in the left hand corner at the very top is an envelope. You can go in there and message me and it is private.

Mine is on the upper Right....They can also click on the members name and start a conversation that way as well

Jasmine welcome to the OFC !-- Ness and I both have problems with computers !-- U grow ?- How ?- What ? --

Keef I just got this new Window 10 computer and I'm about to take it out and shoot it. Along, with this Freaking cell phone.
:oops:
I'll video and share. LOL

What would cause my emails not to be delivered? outlook, email, yahoo. That is strange. All, of them are not working. Time to call HP.

Help the lady Jasmine !-- Ness I just use my smart phone these days -- I can Google-- send e-mail text and get here most times !-- Rose had to get me back in twice !-- Only thing is I don't answer my phone or listen to voice mail !-- U want to get a response U better text me !-- It's the head injury I have trouble talking to machines !-- Don't have to make sense !-- Over a year the only time I talked on the phone was to Rose not long ago and not for long !-- It was hard to do !--
Still storming off and on !-- My face holding it's on today but after my run in with the wall this morning my neck is stiff !-- Sucks getting old !

Well it looks like I could end up back in the piney woods of East Texas soon !-- I been water pharming but but if I end up over there on the river U know what will happen come spring !-- I might need some coaching at this dirt pharming thang but I knows some people knows about such things and I got the genetics !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back