Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That grow cabinet been berry berry good to Cane -- I remember when he built it -- How many grows U run thru it so far Cuz ?

I got my eye on the Texas congress -- I ain't saying **** till they kick one those -- 11 at last count -- MMJ bills out of committee for a floor vote -- Medical Marijuana ?-- I guess a team of medical professionals would be in order ? -- I'm gonna be needing a bat cave !

Better git offn yer but an buy that property. After the law changes real estate ain't gonna be affordable anywhere ya wanna actually buy

It is a pretty plant !-- Is that Papaya or the Nurse ?

Not yet Nick !-- Still waters run deep -- This is about more than just setting me up a little grow -- Things will be a little clearer for me in a couple weeks -- I gotta give it a shot --

U can't always get what U want -- but if U try sometimes -- U just might find --U get what U need --

U Can't knock the hustle !

A couple of our family members...the tuxedo girl is Esspresso and the newest member who mamma has dressed up in pink...is Jozi...she’s quite the brat and is in need of some manners...she’s taken over as alpha...we have an older cat also, Mr. B but he wants nothing to do with the tyke and even runs away when confronted...
6A4D005E-5623-4F00-A0C7-D2012B6EDE8D.jpeg
3CFB2966-3251-4A42-9703-0429244AA400.jpeg

Last edited:
High words from low places ?

An O.G. -- Is a player who despite it all-- is still standing on his own 2 feet

A Boss -- Is one who despite it all -- gonna make sure we eat !

What the h€ll are you doin up so late, Keef???Cheers, you hi?me too...

Good morning, Keef, Rosebud, Umbra, OF, Nick, burnin1, zig, gloman, bluegrasser, Smokinggranpa, and all the OFC. 420 here. Let's smoke. Hope everyone had a happy Xmas and New Year. I had a wonderful time with my family. Rose, sorry for the lost of your good friend. Umbra keep on smoking. Cleaning up the grow room and getting ready to start a small crop. Keef, I'll be picking out other seeds from your stock. Don't know which yet. Buzz away OFC. Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
morning ness and everyone else in the ofc. my browser doesn't show who is on anymore or maybe i forgot how to check. anyway, i flipped to flower this morning on my grow. hoping i don't/didn't screw up again. haven't had an problem-free grow in a long time. lately, feeling like i should change my screen name to dimwit8...

Good afternoon O.F.C, been a cloudy day here in PNW.. Brought the girls out to be watered today, I am liking the 7gal pots as it seems easier to keep them green till the end...
Umbra hope that all goes well with your testing.
OFogey hang in there bud things are going to get better..
Sheeeeet we all getting Old!
Time for a puff Eh ...View attachment 251241 View attachment 251242
Such beauty, mrcane.

OF, each grow I grow, I all wish for the best. And, get disappointed. This time around, I'm give it the best I got.

Good morning y'all!
Is anybody else getting dumped on?
We have over 6" of snow and its still comming down. At least when it Rains I don't have to shovel it. Oh well, it can wait.
I just finished trimming another NS x bbsl.
I still have a Lot to learn, but boy I'm kind of proud of how this grow turned out. Buds are tight and much easier to trim, lots of frosty goodness and big enuff yield to support my needs.
Thanks everybody! I've grown a long time but never had real quality till I came here and started paying attention.
How can such an interesting and harmless hobby be against the law?

A couple of our family members...the tuxedo girl is Esspresso and the newest member who mamma has dressed up in pink...is Jozi...she’s quite the brat and is in need of some manners...she’s taken over as alpha...we have an older cat also, Mr. B but he wants nothing to do with the tyke and even runs away when confronted...
View attachment 251246View attachment 251245
RE two cuties. Jozi is going to be a character.

OF, each grow I grow, I all wish for the best. And, get disappointed. This time around, I'm give it the best I got.

best of luck to you ness. we have some expert growers on here. it is always disappointing to see what they get vs what i ruin. i know i don't have the best gear so that is part of it but i also think i overthink, over-tinker and just generally sabotage myself at every turn. the thing is, what i do grow is a bit more powerful than i want or need but the buds i see on here are works of art. i think i have had two grows i am proud of in 7 years.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. It is cold and nasty but no snow. I'm jonesing for Spring. Gonna finish putting up the panda film in my new grow room and start preparing the dirt beds for planting. None of my seeds have popped yet but I have hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back