Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cupid-copy.gif

I'm mostly working an angle -- Texas gonna be partial to Texas born and bred ! -- When Texas changes to MMJ I'm come up out the belly of the beast driving a team of fire breathing indicas !-- It's a big state and I intend to run the grow end of a pharmacy !-- It's kinda hard to make contact with the people I want until prohibition ends since they hunt us like animals !-- They got to keep they hands clean !-- They can't walk on the dark side like me !-- They change the law gonna be lots of people claim they been growing forever !-- Where's my competition ?--They don't have the OFC backing them up ! --

I do it to make seeds cause i like giving away seeds and not buying them. Just like you Earl, thank you.
You guys earl sent me some half hemp and half reg seeds.. I am pretty darn excited. I can't start them until this grow finishes. darn it, I am so excited to grow half hemp and get the strain tested for our little guy in texas WOOHOO. I begged him for them and he sent them to me a total stranger, but I think someone nice gave me a good reference. So thank you to all involved, but mostly Earl for trusting me.

I do it to make seeds cause i like giving away seeds and not buying them. Just like you Earl, thank you.
You guys earl sent me some half hemp and half reg seeds.. I am pretty darn excited. I can't start them until this grow finishes. darn it, I am so excited to grow half hemp and get the strain tested for our little guy in texas WOOHOO. I begged him for them and he sent them to me a total stranger, but I think someone nice gave me a good reference. So thank you to all involved, but mostly Earl for trusting me.
Earl is all Heart
And on Valentines Day

Earl's alright !-- And I thought it was the Gloman sent U those seed !-- He did that outside grow and some wild hemp pollen gets on some !-- I consider all MJ use medical-- Someone smoke a doob when they get off work that's medical to me !

Half a dozen of Rose's Nurse Larry times the BBSL in an aero box in East Texas -- Gonna put it on auto pilot !

Yes I am, hopefully will pass your stupid barbaric laws in tx. Need 3 grams or less of thc...maybe.

I got stuff to do outside but it’s rainin...I need to rebuild my grow cabinet but my shop is so small that I have to work outside...I guess I should consider myself lucky in that unlike Keef, I don’t have to move before I can start...I still need about a week without rain...I can’t wait to see the production garden you put together keef... I’ll be starting some indica’s also when I do...
Just saw that we’re about to call the wall a “national emergency”...I think we need a “national emergency presidential election”...sorry for the outburst...I’ll go have a smoke...

Rose --I think they'll change the law this session !-- If they don't I'll just have to find greener pastures !-- All they gotta do is amend that law that helps no one and open up MMJ in a reasonable way to PTSD - Pain and all the things it can be used for !-- I think full legalization is still a pipe dream !--

RE -- I'm appalled and offended by that outburst !-- I thought that was my gig ? -- I ain't gonna say **** because I got a very strong opinion !-- Anybody knew me awhile probably know what I think about such !

About high CBD -- Billy Budd seed and clones up in Canada say he got "Charlotte's Web" clones for sale -- I don't remember if he had seed or not !-- He only sell in Canada -- So how we lay hands on it ?

Ya'll still waiting for me to get on my soap box ain't ya ?
I already got it out my system !-- Good Times !
I was giving spelling lessons !-- Can U spell RICO ?

Go Man Go LOL
Not really, who's up in Canada The web would be a true score.

Clone only or has that changed

When we find a way to lay hands on Charlotte's Web he got something else I been denied !-- I want a cut of his tetraploid Pink Kush too !-- Tell me I can't have it ?-- We'll be seeing about that ?

Ya'll still waiting for me to get on my soap box ain't ya ?
I already got it out my system !-- Good Times !
I was giving spelling lessons !-- Can U spell RICO ?
I suggested that to my son not too long ago. There is a case for cause.

About high CBD -- Billy Budd seed and clones up in Canada say he got "Charlotte's Web" clones for sale -- I don't remember if he had seed or not !-- He only sell in Canada -- So how we lay hands on it ?
Keef
Do you know if Billy Budds delivers to the states

Well I told them at the fox show -- If Pence gets caught up when they wrap up the political name Crime Family in a RICO charge -- We would have the 1st female American President complements of the Republican party -- President Pelosi !-- I think I caused a few strokes and probably at least one heart attack !-- I'm bad !-- They was not happy at me !-- Just thought I should explain what I meant when I referred to "Good Times"

No he don't STIGGY !-- He won't sell to anyone but some kind of Canadian grower with papers and such !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back