Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redistill it !-- but sugar liquor ain't that hard to make and double distilling will get U back the high test !-- but -- at 140 ?-- I'd temper it on down to bout 105 proof and then put it in a big mouth jug with some alligator char oak and chill it a few days then warm it a few days (and that's the 1st year of aged whiskey ) 6 more years real quick ?
What is the highest proof you can get from your still 160?

I don't have one right now but I bet the Gloman could get there ?-- 185-190 proof -- but when U can buy absolute ethenol organic alcohol at 60 bucks a gallon on line -- and they deliver?-- I love this world !--

When oldest son was in college, he belonged to a Fraternity. One Christmas he brought a few of his brothers to our house. They invited a drinking game that they would use on pledges. Eat a habanero pepper then chase it with a shot of green dragon.

I don't drink anymore either !-- I'm allergic to whiskey !-- I drink it I can get whiskey bumps !-- U know where U drink some whiskey and bump into stuff -?-- doors ?-- trees?-- other peoples fist ?-- the po-po !-- and don't rememher ?---but I make a nice fruit liquor !--I mostly don't need a still !-- I make 5 gallons of wine at maybe 15 %
Then by freezing it I remove water as water ice -- Alcohol won't freeze at those Temps !- Still got to work it don't U Gloman?-- I take 2 and a half gallons of water out doubling the proof of my wine !---Leaving about 2 gallons of the 5 --- It's plenty strong !

I don't drink it, that stuff will kill you
Got That right!

I have several gallons around but don't drink it. Ill take a little sip now n then and just the bit on my tongue gives me that warm feeling. I enjoy the craft tho and it works great for extractions and for me, decarbing oil is easier than decarbing buds.

When oldest son was in college, he belonged to a Fraternity. One Christmas he brought a few of his brothers to our house. They invited a drinking game that they would use on pledges. Eat a habanero pepper then chase it with a shot of green dragon.

Now That's a frat worth pledging for!

Why couldn't I have a bad knee or something ?-- No !--It's always --Smack ! --right in the face ! -- Bam !- right upside da head !-- I do not approve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back