Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half the "Just say No" crowd at the hospital didn't know they weed came from me ?-- No one knew they smoked !
I didn't sell weed --I supplied they dealer !

Edit : --The Pretty Reckless -- Heaven Knows !-- yeah we b jamming

Edit again :-- Once shortly after a pot luck lunch at the hospital they had where they wiped out my bread pudding with bourbon sauce -- They announced that they would be doing random urine drug screens !-- So I announced that if U had the bread pudding U might want to avoid those drug screens !-- The bread pudding was clean but they didn't need to know that !-- We didn't have any drug screens for long time -- I don't even remember having any there at all ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh
Laundry Matt's suck.
Drive 5mi into town to wash out their washers then pay to use them and drive back. Being on well water does have its drawbacks. :)

Check out the leaves on this Oregon Lemons baby.

I'm thinking its leaning towards the indica side. lol

Attachments

• 0227192047.jpg
    0227192047.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 24
Happy B day Rose !-- Sucks about the snow !-- This too shall pass -- 60s and foggy with more light rain off and on at the beach -- I haven't been trolling this morning !-( He lying !)- Mighta been prime time for it but U know I ain't like that ?
(Liar-liar pants on fire !-- He was smoking them like a cheap cigar !)
Gloman --I never eat yellow Snow cones !

Rose what would you do if you were born on Feb 29th. Leap year. Did you make any snow men yet?

Ness, my mom chose to have labor induced so i would have a birthday every year. I wouldn't have done that. She was the sweetest.
Thank you for your wishes guys. Keef, do ya love elijah? I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back