Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I just bought a package of fresh herbs and stuck some in a cloner and used the rest !-- Baby salad greens are a quick crop --There is no reason not to have green onion and garlic chives around they just too easy to grow !-- I grew some garlic in DWC till it got outta control !-- Still got green onions out back !-- The way I see that's not a bathroom it's a grow room !-- Hanging ever bearing strawberries !-- Why not ?

I was looking for something to do with used nute water when I started the veggies that time --Peppers and tomatos loved it !-- I been thinking about some kinda of "salad greens wall" -- Just don't got it all worked out yet -- It would be nice to use some that extra light with hanging plants and vines running around the grow room walls ?--Just a thought ?-- Long as it don't slow down the Dank ?

Earl U should send Miss Rosebud some seed to that beautiful thang !-- I got a pink but it's not that pink !-- More of a lavender -- somewhere between a pink and purple -- Snow Desiel - x - Black Berry Snow Lotus -( I just call it Big Pink -- Got big wide leaves and make pink bud ) - That's a fancy one U got there !-- Nice terps too ?-- Mine got that Kush/hash type terp profile -- pleasant enough but not special!-- I be wanting color and flavor !

Nothing good comes after midnight-
- when U play the Devils game !--
Dorothy -- After Midnight !--

No !-- I don't think U need another toke Other Keef !-- Another toke is not always the right answer !-- Here let me hold that pipe ?--
Dark Nights --Play it Dorothy !

Just ordered some AC-DC CBD seeds, that what y’all been talking about...something about being crossed with hemp...Don’t know but they sound interesting...I’ll give it a try, supposed to be Sativa dominant&20:1 cbd ratio...do I believe that?no but I’m willing...hey isn’t that a song, “weed, whites and wine, show me a sign and I’m willin”...
I’m high too so don’t pay no attention to me...I prolly should not be browsing seed sellers while I’m high either...

Just ordered some AC-DC CBD seeds, that what y’all been talking about...something about being crossed with hemp...Don’t know but they sound interesting...I’ll give it a try, supposed to be Sativa dominant&20:1 cbd ratio...do I believe that?no but I’m willing...hey isn’t that a song, “weed, whites and wine, show me a sign and I’m willin”...
I’m high too so don’t pay no attention to me...I prolly should not be browsing seed sellers while I’m high either...
Little Feat/Lowell George -Willin’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back