Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps. it was 8 degrees last night, a balmy 25 now with more snow coming tonight and over night. Maybe it will be the last of it. The birds are going nuts, all of them trying to clean out their houses but there is snow deep. what a dumb time.
Bud had a big gun in alaska, big enough for a bear. He got 3 cariboo, i remember. Maybe a moose. I do remember moose roasts. oh yuck, i didn't know how to cook it. I had a 22. we did target practice. When he was unemployed at christmas time one year, he sold his guns for presents for the kids. He said he had lost his hunting desire.
that is all i got on guns. lol Smokeumifyougotum.

Rose maybe U should buy Bud another gun ?-- We've always had a peaceful transfer of power from one administration to the next !-- I don't see that happening this time ! -- So say the cards !

Sometimes I think I should go to ground until Texas decides to go MMJ or I go somewhere else ?-- Way too many people know who and where I am !-- and more than one just plain don't like me ! --I knew being from a prohibition state and openly flaunting it on a grow thread probably wasn't the best idea I ever had ?-- I'm surprised one of them hasn't dropped a dime on me already !
I'm wearing a target-- I probably should consider going dark for awhile ?

Keef, I think it's very very unlikely anyone would know who you are here simply because your username isn't something that would come up in a normal search result that is personal to you, and it's made even more unlikely by the fact that anyone willing to 'drop a dime' on you would not be part of a cannabis forum in the first place (most times)..and imagine how many forums there are now on the internet. I think your safe personally but if you would feel more comfortable going dark for a while you go for it :)

Good morning peeps. it was 8 degrees last night, a balmy 25 now with more snow coming tonight and over night. Maybe it will be the last of it. The birds are going nuts, all of them trying to clean out their houses but there is snow deep. what a dumb time.
Bud had a big gun in alaska, big enough for a bear. He got 3 cariboo, i remember. Maybe a moose. I do remember moose roasts. oh yuck, i didn't know how to cook it. I had a 22. we did target practice. When he was unemployed at christmas time one year, he sold his guns for presents for the kids. He said he had lost his hunting desire.
that is all i got on guns. lol Smokeumifyougotum.
I don’t hunt. Don’t have the stomach for it. Just shot for fun and target practice. Bud is a good dad. A good Christmas for kids is way more important than a gun or two.

We had a rip roaring 23degree high today, now its headed back down. I think I'll do me some doobage and chill with the ice road truckers.

Well, when I was in Reno the other day, I visited a pot store(my 1st time) and bought something they called Super Ringo...I cannot find any info on that particular strain but there is a strain called Ringo’s Gift #1 & #2(not sure what happened to 2 & 3)...Hardly any THC in this stuff but it sure does something cool...There is something like a high, but it’s hard to describe...just relaxing and loose...it’s a nice thing to add into what ever else you do weed wise...I’m hoping that the ACDC CBD seeds that I ordered will be similar...I can see mixing this with all kinda THC for fixin what ails ya...

Last edited:
Good morning y'all!
Been busy working on oil the last few days and here's the payoff.
0306190523.jpg

gloman that herbva pro set smoking device has not come yet. It's still on it way. They said around march 13th. Will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back