Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gman how are those plants doing? Are they in flower? Do any stand out? Has the BB King started to cure up and smell any blueberry?
The 2 Apricot Head are pretty large. I should have flipped them earlier but the others weren't ready.
They are all in flower now. Just flipped couple days ago.
Oregon Lemon got REAL unruly early so I did a 90* bend on her and made her grow thru the lifting handle of the pot. Now she's the size of 2 plants!
CW x GDH is the same unruly girl that OL is. I had to tie her over with a bungee cord.
I'm guessing somewhere around late July to mid August for harvest.
BB King is in jars but so far no blueberry. It does have a pleasent smell tho.
I also have 2 sr-91 x Mazar x bbsl from Keef. They were too small yet so I moved them outdoors.

Good afternoon OFC. Cloudy outside and it looks l9ke more rain on the way. Outhouse races this weekend will suck in the rain. :(
th

https://www.mymotherlode.com/news/l...047589bfd1-129316877&ct=t(RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN)

Have a GREAT day guys! :)

The 2 Apricot Head are pretty large. I should have flipped them earlier but the others weren't ready.
They are all in flower now. Just flipped couple days ago.
Oregon Lemon got REAL unruly early so I did a 90* bend on her and made her grow thru the lifting handle of the pot. Now she's the size of 2 plants!
CW x GDH is the same unruly girl that OL is. I had to tie her over with a bungee cord.
I'm guessing somewhere around late July to mid August for harvest.
BB King is in jars but so far no blueberry. It does have a pleasent smell tho.
I also have 2 sr-91 x Mazar x bbsl from Keef. They were too small yet so I moved them outdoors.

You go gloman. I bet it feels good to have it coming together. How the BB King smoking?

Rose all your company is gone, does that mean you'll have a quite Mermorial Day? Hope you and Bud have a nice weekend.

Last edited:
Hey Guys and Dolls, are we all ready to party this weekend? Happy Mermorial Day to all the fine people here.

Ha there BrewsnWeed66. I'm ready for the weekend. Going throw something in the oven don't know what yet. bong hit.
Sounds like a fun time Ness
i really wish these guys would stop, I have no clue who ar what they are talking about

Keef
You for sure bread some heavy hitters there with that bbsl daddy but they all taste close to the same for Me. They taste Good! But all close to the same Hashy taste.

Good morning OFC. Up before the sun. Plan on getting outside before the heat come. Going to spray again for bugs. I do that early so the sun doesn't beam down on them. I hope the wind is blowing a little.

So Sorry everyone, this lunatic has me confused with someone else
I never had of a Stiggy, or anything of his spoutings.
GOOD MORNING OFC
Dam Glad to be above ground today, beautiful Day here.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend , enjoy the nice weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back