Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, I woke up at 4:30 cause i went to bed at 4:30... what? It was tired out yesterday. Today is a new day.
Keef sorry about the hernia that will slow you down, i know it isn't your hernia, but you know.
OF, how the heck are you today? RE, is out in the wilderness? Southern Cal is rolling, HP, how was your walk this morning? Novi, how goes the search for the distilliar. They sure are nice and pay for themselves pretty quick. I need to make some tincture for some dogs and people this morning. Mostly I could sleep some more, is this the dog days of summer? I have sleeping sickness. Umbra, how many seeds did you pop of each strain? I am waiting on BSHB (big sir holy bud) to sex. If he is a boy I will hit Lambs bread with it. If it is a girl i will grow it. Nice to see all of you. Nick, cool plane ya got there.

Good morning folks. Drcree, I used to have a nice corsair but it was sold along with most of my toys when I was traveling around the country in a camper. You have to make allowances when you live small. I will have another one of these days. This one is a Waco YMF-5

Good morning OFC. Rose different amounts for every seed. The Big Sur holy bud, I popped 6 beans. Only 3 survived my vacation. I only have 3 purple punch beans, so popped 2. The RKU I popped 4. The chaquita banana I only popped 2, same with gg#4. Space is a premium

Good morning OFC. Been awhile since I've been here. Looks like everyone is plugging along.
Rose your cbd strain sounds interesting and great name would be "Frank's Pennies from Heaven" or something like that. I'm growing Sour Tsunami, which is a very good thc/cbd mix. Really good for stress and pain. I also am growing 9 pound hammer for the Indica/thc. My wife has been fighting stage 4 lung cancer since last August and is in remission. She has been on an immunotherapy drug plus RSO. I make the suppositories for her at a 2 to 1 thc/cbd ratio. She has been on a gram a day for almost a year. Next week we go in for, I hope, the last CT scan. She feels healed so we are going with a positive attitude.
Keef Texas just can't make their mind up what to do. It's sad but funny also.
Stay safe everyone in this crazy weather world

Yes they do Keef, but my phone is fixing to break I think. They have some cheap ones that are ok rated.
I will put you first on the list... what should we call her, Franks penny? franks wise? Penny's gift.... or Michaels gift, for our seizure/autism little boy? I will spray the heck out of them and bring them in and do the 12/12 thing and have it done before harvest.

It's coming down tomorrow! Except the far right where the one looks bad. That's the HGK. I'm getting more impressed with that by the day as it nears its window too. That's gonna be some good smoke!

Attachments

• 2019-07-07 12.26.31.jpg
    2019-07-07 12.26.31.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 32
I was a tester for OJD a decade ago. When Rez released it in 2008 or 2009 it was a dog of a strain. It looked good on paper but it was a crappy F1. OJD F2 the sssdh and put it on the map. The beans I popped are from his first batch. High expectations, lol.

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds. Connoisseur Genetics Seeds is a seed bank that is renowned for providing a high performance range of quality focused cannabis strains from various award winning lines, in order to cross them and bring you the finest seeds in the industry. Offering the very best flavours, flowering time and yield size,...

Good afternoon OFC

A little overcast and cool today.
Naps are good Rose. I take them often if I can. :)
Welcome back Beemer. It is great to hear your Wife is in remission.
Nov: Those frosty pics look great. Thank you for sharing and have a great harvest tomorrow. So much going on there Umbra. I like it! ha ha

Enjoy this day OFC

OJD is British but sources many thing from the EU. I tested his hazeolope. It was chocolope x G13haze. Not just any chocolope, lol. DNA's cut of their HTCC winner from 2004. And the G13 haze pollen was directly from Soma. They went 12 or 13 weeks. The breeding I did brought them down to 9 weeks

OJD is British but sources many thing from the EU. I tested his hazeolope. It was chocolope x G13haze. Not just any chocolope, lol. DNA's cut of their HTCC winner from 2004. And the G13 haze pollen was directly from Soma. They went 12 or 13 weeks. The breeding I did brought them down to 9 weeks
That's insane Umbra! Not only are you encyclopedia cannabis ; you have your very own entry in it! I joke with all due respect and that is awesome. I'm assuming Soma got the HAze from Neville? whos got the real g13? G13 or US? I've never had a good chocolope. I've only had it a few times but it's never been CC material.
I'm gonna be asking how that SSSDH is doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back