Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW Classic dropped too... I been letting that eat up nap time. That's my only peace n quiet time lol. It's cool to relive those old days.

Good guess Umbra!

You're right HP! I want some of everything. I really want to add some orange flavor in. Any body have a better suggestion than Dutch Passions Cali Orange?

WoW Classic dropped too... I been letting that eat up nap time. That's my only peace n quiet time lol. It's cool to relive those old days.

Good guess Umbra!

You're right HP! I want some of everything. I really want to add some orange flavor in. Any body have a better suggestion than Dutch Passions Cali Orange?
God yes. Cali O is a great strain, don't get me wrong, but … exotic's meltdown is a strong orange, but not sweet, more orange peel. His extreme orange is great. Hard to get beans though. Oni's Tropicanna cookies will change your life. Obsoul33t's orange sherbet are what legends are made of. Dutch who? lol.

I like orange weed !-- Orange would fit right into the "Diner Grow "-- blueberry- grape -Orange -- Need some cake and cookies too -- Key Lime and cherry Pie -- Sherbet is always welcome -- That coffee tobacco thing --like Master Kush -- A plan is slowly taking place !

Nov -- It's a disease !- There will always be another strain to chase -- It's called VCD - Variety Chasing Disease -- U got it just like the rest of us !-- Sometimes it will go into remission for awhile and U think I'm good !-- Then U hear of another one that peaks your interest - VCD raise It's Ugly head and U off on a mission !-- Happens to me all the time !-- It's not that I need seed to anything else I got some fire but -- I'm in remission when that devil Umbra says -- Black Triangle and Dank Sinatra !-- Dam !!!-- Here we go again !

Good evening fine people. I have that disease, but I am kind of a slow burn. I run a new strain with every grow but I keep certain strains going based on how they work and taste and I drop off those that don't keep my attention. Weed seems to be like women's fine fashion, every season boasts new favorites and I can't keep up.

Good Morning OFC...Strain hunters we are...I am like Nick...got the old standbys and the new kids on the block..... got to have at least 1 purple kush in every grow...it is my night time "make everything OK selection". I love a good Orange taste too Nov....when I first started my grow mission( ask me about my first seed order sometimes..lmao) ...I grew a bag seed from some killer stuff....lucked out with a orange tasting heavy bearing plant...wish I knew what it was. I am in the grape kool-aid tasting stuff this morning...coffee pot is seasoned now and all is well in the Delta . Wishing all a fine cannabis day!

You need a huge bonus at christmas Umbra. I am off to the dentist. then a hair cut, i should be a little cuter this afternoon. The pit bulls bark a lot. 5 hours yesterday morning. only a couple this morning.
The orange guy is putting me to sleep. Windy day today, the plants are dancing. supposed to get to 80, for the last time... grow babies grow.
Hope each of you is adequately stoned.I had a bit of Sour D this morn. Have a good fall day peeps.

Enjoy your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back