Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Good Morning OFC...Another day in the cabbage patch... 10-4 on the up-pot...love it when they take off in their new home and show out on new growth! I tried some grow bags for my veggie garden transplants....worked OK...but the ones I had were kinda tall and would fall over easy. I use peat cups to start in...I know they dry out really fast but are all most impossible to over water and the roots are air pruned instead of root bound....then its off to a 1 gallon plastic pot....then final home of 5 or 7 gallon fabric bags. I wish I could have some larger bags but my grow room is not large enough for the extra plant output. Work weekend for me...busy day with sales yesterday so off to make em happy today. Enjoy this fine day the cannabis way!

d98c641ac04e3d048dd6c3534390966a.jpg

Morning ofc! I'm sorry to hear about your friend B1. At least we get to keep our memories.
HP I'm thinking about going up to 5's when I flip the room. They stent going to have a long veg period tho. I don't want to waste soil. Maybe the clones will go into 5 gallons. They'll have nearly 2 months veg time.
Enjoy your Saturday OFC!

Yeah I figured they were they poly ones. I have some cloth ones too. Those worked well but the shop was out of them when I went to buy more so I ended up with the poly grow bags. It's worth a shot.

Morning OFC -- Hit the ground running this morning - Took my pups to get their shots and test !-- Just got back so I'm gonna do a proper wake and bake !-- There was this big black German Shepard at the shot clinic -- Respect to the man I saw holding him down while they took blood and give him shots -- I don't know what he gets paid but it ain't enough !
Big Dog !-- Can U imagine having a job where they say -- Come hold this 80 pound pit bull down for us while we give him a shot --I'm not man enough !-- I don't want that job !

What up Cuz - Can U tell I was traumatized ?-- I'm working this pipe of Mimosa -- Felt like I was a spectator back in Roman days at the Gladiator games !-- This man's specialty was immobilizing badass dogs ! - He was good !- I could tell he done this before by the bite mark on his face !

Hey I need some advice !-- I had about 18 young plants maybe 6-8 inches tall-- They under 24/7 light and I've seen female preflowers but never male until now !-- I've had to kill 2 boys !-- They didn't just preflower they went all in on bloom -- This shoudn't be !-- Or is it just something I've never seen ?-- Doesn't hurt the grow that 2 males I don't have to mess with but I'm confused !

That's my problem these are not Autos -- I bred both those boys but they come from different dads !-- Something is not right -- Got to be environmental ?--I have been fighting the heat --I'm not used to this 24/7 light in veg either --Still gets to the mid 80s some days-- Got a new a.c. unit coming just not sure when !-- I'm not starting anything else or doing any cloning until I can keep it cooler !-- I could lose half these clones and still have enough for this grow room -- I'm getting rid of boys -- Just not the way I expected !--

what umbra said. there's a set of tiny leaves that pop out at the nodes. It's a good indicator that you have females at least.

True !- I have seen preflowering before -- but they were always female -- This is my 1st time to see a boy photo go whole hog on bloom under 24 /7 -- This was not even preflowering like I thought at 1st -- The 1st male is dead the second I pushed out of the way some but he is popping out flowers all over with that cluster at the top that means he ain't playing !-- He is (GDP-x- BPU)-x- ( BPU-x-B.B.)-- It is not genetics -- I have grown them both !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back