Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, Got me some cbd haze seeds up along with mimosa. planted Umbra's fruity pebbles seeds with a papaya feminized and some more tangie, as the first ones didn't pop. The kids are kinda pissed they won't be here when they finish.. oh boy, i am getting kinda tired but it is still ok.
I hope you guys are all stoned and happy this winter morn. Cold and cloudy, kinda yucky in my book. There are blooming flowers in my heart.

Good morning OFC

3-51.jpg

Have a great day!

U don't know I was napping !-- No one saw me - U can't prove a thing !
Put it off-- Got maybe an hour of work in the grow - No hurry -- Long as those girls go to bloom by 9 pm when lights go out we good -- I went an took a look -- grow room is a mess -- Need to do something about this and that ?-- I walked away !-- It ain't going nowhere -- just gonna mess it up again later anyway -- 6 little girls going to bloom - I think 3 WI-x-BBSL and 3 of something else - Apricot Head looks good ?-- Maybe - more grape crosses ?-- Figure it out later ?--
I want a 2 car garage size bloom !- What I'm looking for now though is most likely an old secluded nondescript 3 bedroom house -- bloom in one bedroom -- veg in another and have one for me !-- I'm flexible - but I want the 2 grow areas -- A garage would be fine -- An outbuilding ?-- U know how we do ?---look around and think -- How would I best use this space as a grow ? - Got the girls up and ready for a new home !--

It's not the diner grow in a box I was planning but it's a great start !-- Still need lemon -lime - cherry - strawberry - so I got a ways to go ?-- I'm OK with that ! - The Dank Diner Grow out at the Bat Cave -- Gonna be a long term project !- We kick it off soon !

Your Killin it Keef! I hope you get your house sold pronto and find you the bat cave. I'm looking forward to seeing your setup.

Hey all. I'm wondering if any of you have noticed purple striping and stems from LED. I know that is generally caused by negative P, but I'm wondering if it could be an expression from spectrum. I'd like to get my hands on a light with spectrum control. Maybe someday lol.

Nov -- What U may be seeing is a stem that is not round but feels like 4 lobes fused together - I got 2 that feel like they have a square stem -- The light may be reflecting off the grooves this forms - U had them in natural light ?--

Nov - I don't have to wait until the beach house sells to find the Bat Cave -- I got enough VA loan benefits and a down payment -- I'm just gonna pay it off when the house sells -They had to get the paper work straight before they could start showing me places -- I expect to see something maybe this week -- It's about to happen - Then keep my head down and ride out prohibition without getting caught !-- I believe I can make it !--

I went looking around after I asked here. Some people think it's an indication of potency. I was just wondering what y'all thought about the purple. Seems like I see it sometimes from seedling on out.
Keef, that triple Lemon had the 4 lobe type stalk. That's the shadowing that showed up in the 1 pic in my journal. But some of those plants have the purple lateral and intercalary meristems. The side and in the middle. I've had them in natural light. The hue pales but it's present. I have no photo proof tho lol. I was thinking back to running HID in the past and only seeing this trait when lacking P or it was cold at night. But in this case, my temps are ok- no major swing and I'm pretty confident my pH and P are ok. It seems more prolific than I remember.
Most people think it's low P or temps/pH. But actually low temps create the lock out, right? I was thinking genetics because some plants have that coding. Like GDP or what was it, Bubba Kush? Anyway, that would guarantee expression but I pondered LED and it's amazing spectrum being a trigger for it. I'm pretty sure this is all just my sub conscious trying to get me to order a really expensive piece of lighting with spectrum control...

Some of my stuff show those kinds of traits. Had a plant that had a purple streak across a 7 fingered leaf. It went across each finger, like it was marked with a marker. Clones showed exact same trait. Then there were the flat stems …

Good morning yall!
Kind of rainy here this morning but the temp is tolerable. At least I don't have to shovel it! :)
I got to watch the kids Christmas program last night! Those little ones just melt my heart they are so sweet. Too bad they don't stay that way. lol
Hope everybody has a great green day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back