Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can just interject a bit of Things That Don't Matter in the Big Picture, may I say for the record:
Good night, sweet prince.
I listened to what I believe will be Brady's last real game last night. Painful stuff for us m455holes, but we've been flying on our magic carpet for a long time. It sucks to end the season on an early loss especially while Kreeper Kraft aka "John#n" is fighting Florida felonies . Eww.
I'm kinda relieved but don't tell my coworkers. It was going to be too emotional all around, and frankly I'm happy to just focus on hockey, which IMVHO is the least financially dirty of the pro sports.
My own PSA: pay the pro hockey chicks better! They are the t*ts!!!!!

Grow'm and Clone'm -- Grow'm and Clone'm -- I think RE feel the rhythm ? -- Next we get U chunking some pollen ?--
With the 2 grow areas- U can breed a plant and make some seed - then turn around and grow her again from a clone without missing a step -- Tell U something I do ? -- I ain't gonna need no **** load of seed !-- Breed babies !- Flip a 6 inch clone sitting right beside a cockyass boy !-- I don't ever want him in full bloom !-- Way too much pollen -- soon as he open a few flowers - snatch him back to veg and away from the girls !-- U can bring some more pollen over to them in a paper bag -- Little paint brush and breed away --
Don't be breeding no full size plant -- U just don't know how many seed that be !-- You'll try diffsrent way to get the seed out - tear up much bud -- never look at a tooth pic tge same again --
Make sure U still got a clone in veg before U breed -- if U want to keep her ?-- Somewhere back there is a pic of a corn dog size bud I grew -- on a stick -- That was the whole plant !-- Flipped a cut right after it rooted !-- No need for such - just wanted to see if I could do it !-- Not like I have a shortage of clones - they cheap at the local grow store !-- My local grow store be that aero cloner !
Got 34 cutting / rooted clones in it !- Know how many will be in it a month from now ?-- 34 !-- cloning from clones - Ole Big Momma White Indica my 1st experience keeping a mother -- Keeping her cause she too big for that bloom !--
All's I know is I know dis guy who got some scissors and an aerocloner and he can clone hisass off !!-- Is it bragging if it's true ?
Dam -- buttons on the phone starting to move !-Too High Again !-- I bet I could drive ?-- Dam Other Keef U can preach !-- Ramble yo assoff but said it all pretty good ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stinky I would be afraid of women hockey players -- They might beat me up or have they way with me ?-- Only thing I know bout Hockey I learnt at a boxing match -- I went to see a fight and a hockey match broke out !-- Messed up world out there !-- Put knives on my boots and give me a club ?- If I could ice skate I woulda been good at hockey when I was younger !-- 1st of all we can get that puck in that net a lot easier if that funny dressed guy would move !-- Tell U what -- When I take him out y'all knock that thang into that net ?

Oh wait !- Telling RE bout breeding babies ?-- I would suggest bring a baby boy clone to bloom about a week after U bring the girl or longer -- If U don't he open too many flowers before she got many pistols- Get what pollen U want and kill him if U not bringing him back to veg -- (if U saved a clone of the boy U can use him again later cloned from a clone )-if not-pollen everywhere she not ready --- It's a dance U got to do on the timing-- On 60 day finisher - that window for me is about 3 weeks into bloom maybe little longer - what I call early powder puff stage - Then that thing about 25% Amber or 50% ?-- Run them an extra week so all the seed are full developed-- Make hash out all that tore up bud after U get your seed out or use it in edibles !-( 100% Amber ?- insert Other Keef's evil laugh here) --Smoke just fine just ain't pretty no more !
Put those seed somewhere spread out -- Put some the weed with it - When that weed be dry U can put your seed in a jar or something I always add some paper towel in case there is moisture -- I keeps them in the fridge - age them 6 weeks or so before trying to pop some - How to know if they old enough and aged enough to germ ?- Try some !- Best let them age awhile !- better germ rate !-- Seed live in the fridge !-- in an air tight container with something in it to obsorb moisture should there be any - even a cotton ball will work !-- Then later U can package them cause U gonna have more than U need !- I use plastic straws and a couple cotton ball plugs - cigarette lighter and hemostat/ scissors -- U can cut the straw in thirds- hold over a dozen seed each or in half for more - Push a little cotton plug into one end of the straw - Push it in a good quarter inch -- I try to put bout 18 seed in each one but I don't count good so usually more - cut the straw maybe half inch above the seed -push in another cotton plug like on the other end -- carefully heat the end of the straw up with the lighter - then clamp the hemostat on it seal it melted air tight same on other end - Keep'm labeled !-

I put some mimosa pollen on a blueberry bud...I chopped that blueberry today except for the bud that was pollenated...I left it because I was unsure about how long it should go...it does appear quite swollen so I’m hopeful...guess I’ll leave it go a bit longer now...I pollenated it as an afterthought so that was not my primary goal here...

One more thing before I crash -- Growing a sativa inside -- I would Probably do it different than y'all - 34 sativa clones -- Soon as most if not all have rooted -- Straight to 12/12 -- fast flip sativa SOG -- Later I have to split the box into 2 boxes-- Stretchy ** things !- take entirely too long to finish !

That's how U learn RE -- at least for me - start doing it then get better at it as U learn !

Good Morning OFC....I do hope your team won yesterday...mine lost...SA we are in the same position with Drew Brees...he and Tom Terrific are G.O.A.T. but I am afraid their day has come and gone. Confirmation will be 2 young QB's in the big game.Good luck to the teams still active. Iran has called upon its sleeper cells to attack our interest...keep your eyes open...be aware! Monday is chasing the weekend off and reality is barking loudly...in the form of another batch of rain coming for the end of the week....with storm potential. I will be working on downing 2 oaks out front this week...too old to have one fall into house and have to start over. Smoke it till ya drop!

Have ya heard about the monkey and the gorilla?
There was this gorilla, you see, and he was just minding his own business strolling along in the jungle when out of the sky a bale of high grade Colombian weed came crashing down and busted open on the jungle floor!
Thinking Wow! That almost hit me, he checked it out. Gorilla couldn't believe his eyes! WEED from the Sky! So he goes and gets his Eldorado and tosses it into the back. On his way home he sees monkey. Monkey says " where ya goin" and gorilla says you won't believe what happened and he showed monkey the bale. Monkey asked if it was good and gorilla said he hasn't tried it yet. So, they stopped and picked a couple bananna leaves and rolled up a big fatty. Gorilla takes a big hit and passes it to monkey. Monkey takes a big hit and passes out Cold! Butt up in the air. Gorilla looks at him, laughs a little and picks up the doobie and smokes more. Gorilla is just smoking away and starts looking at monkey......with his butt up in the air. Hmmmmm says gorilla.
You can guess what happened next. After gorilla was finished he picked up the roach and smoked a little more. When monkey woke up gorilla asked if he wanted another hit.
Monkey said " no, it makes my butt hurt"! DOHHH! :)

Morning OFC --
Yeah be careful and stay safe !-- political name made the world a more dangerous place !-- No big deal he just want us to pay the price in blood so he can get reelected instead of going to jail -- Frickin Draft Dodger !-- Molester in Chief !-- Rich privilege !--

If U a person of color U should also keep your eye out for armed young white guys dressed like Rambo and wearing a red hat !--
They more personal danger to U !--

CBN!
If you have trouble sleeping, and THC and CBD haven't really helped, try CBN. CBN is decomposed THC and has a Real good ability to put even the worst insomniacs to sleep. I have tried it 2 times now and both times slept almost through the night! I hardly EVER sleep more than 2hrs at a time and always feel rung out. After a good night of CBN I feel almost normal! (whatever that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back