Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rose hold still a minute - I'm read your mind remotely !-- What do U think about the news lately ?- No !- I can't say stuff like that here !-- The mods would bounce me right outta here !--- That's bad ! - Might better start watching Fox news so U know the right words to say ?
People like me and U ?--We not true Americans!- Ask them ? - Make me sick !-- He not my King !

Rose, I’m wondering about lambs bread...I think you grew it...I have a couple of seedlings going that are supposed to be LB, they are starting to get very lanky and I’m kinda afraid the won’t be able to stand up before long...right now they are in solo cups under a couple of cfls bout 12” off...guess I’ll put a small fan in there to give them a little exercise...see if the stem fill fatten up a bit...

Afternoon All...I do hope everyone is enjoying this fine day with with your special one!...I took Chief Medical Officer Keefs advice and took the afternoon off...well I did call the bucket truck guy and he will stop in tomorrow for a price on de-limbing that Oak. Its time for a smoke break if ya got it...fire it up !

download (1).jpg

I will Rose but the are just sprouts right now with one set of real leaves...I’m just worried about them up and falling over, which has happened a couple times of late with other strains...I’ve got them under about 30 watts of cfl and about a foot distance...I think that should be fine...I just put a fan nearby to give them a little exercise and see if that helps strengthen them up...

Evening OFC !-- Having some pain in my face today !- Been a little grumpy !-
Nov -- I'm glad U like some of my rambling post !- Usually I'm just entertaining myself glad someone else enjoys it too !-- Getting chilly again !-- Packed a pipe for an attitude adjustment !- Let's burn ?

Happy Friday toots! The Hens and I went out for galentines day to the least romantic restaurant (Yay hot wings that are not those flying bison type yuck) we could think of and as predicted it was quieter than usual for a friday, and we even ran into Grow Shop Guru picking up takeout so that was fun.
Two of us are in LDRs and the other is totally meh on the whole dating thing. It was a hoot.
I got flowers at work for the first time in my life. Rather incongruous in the Lab Rat Cage but entirely cheery: ) i think the random chemicals and documentation set them off nicely.
20200214_105747.jpg

Pretty flowers !- I'm partial to purple flowers myself !--- Never been much for growing flowers though !- If I'm work the dirt ?- I'm want something to eat for my troubles !- I don't want no big garden though I did my time in one !--
I wanna do some stuff in containers !-- or maybe some raised beds !-- Just the basic salad fixings and fruits and stuff I can ferment and eat !-- I like keeping an herb garden in containers - along with green onions and garlic - Have me some different varieties of cherry tomatos - maybe some them that are almost black ?- Some them little sweet bell peppers called sweet bites -- I been working me out a little greens tray or 2 - or 4 like my rotation for baby greens - always keeping a tray of growing baby greens for salads and such -Grow it faster than I can eat it I can throw a tray of greens to the CKNs once in awhile --- The greens can be any kind of greens or mixed greens -- I like some squash and that green squash too --It's easy to grow I just never grew it in containers -- Don't want to mess with beans and peas - corn - potatoes-

U know along the lines of food ?- The cereal grains we eat today all appeared at about the same time !- In Mesopotamia -- just like the 6,000 year old writings say they did !--Eincorn (sp) the ancestor to grain was a grass that produced a single grain !-- Corn ?-- Bred up from another grass ?- No !--That don't just happen overnight but boom there they were a new source of food for man that would allow him to settle in one place !--happened all at once !-- **** got "genetically engineered " wrote all over it !- Evolution is a slow process directed evolution ain't nothing but genetic engineering !-- So forgive me if I chuckle about genetically modified food !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Umbra, do you try out for Jeopardy?
Keef you've led me on some strange journeys during late night walks.
That's a beautiful bud K2L!
Sauteed apples and chicken tonight. Little Rosemary, butter, evoo and apple cider vinegar. Baked potatoes and green beans.
It's been almost a year since I introduced myself to you all. I've only showed my butt once. That's pretty good for me! OFC, you don't know it but you've been a rock for me. Thanks for having me around and helping me along with my dream. You guys n gals are awesome.

Keef, I made a special post for you over in the “What ya listening to thread”...
It’s too funny, I’ll just put it here and hopefully everyone will see the humor in it!!!

Last edited:
RE --That's funny !- Sounds like one my rants ?- Anyone but this guy !- -
My face still feels swollen but seems a little better - Might have something to do with weed ?- building a nice buzz here !-
Has it been a year now Nov ?- Don't seems that long does it ?-- I remember sending U to skunkpharm to do some reading !-
Beer was important to our ancestors !- The Egyptians drank beer that was unfiltered thru straws because the grain floated !- They had bout 400 beer recipes!- Many empires were built on beer and bread !

Still can't find a rational explanation for the big stone - Like at Balbek and the temple mound - I don't know much about much but I'm pretty sure U can't manipulate a 1,000 ton stone pulling on some ropes !- Move that much weight is beyond our technology today - We could pick some those big stones up but moving them around ?- No !-
Fine examples of building with big stone are in south and central america too !- If U consider today's technology as the most advanced humans have ever been ? -- Explain them big stones without a bunch of people pulling on some ropes and we'll talk ! - The Sumerians do have a rational explanation?-- We didn't do it !-- They did !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back