Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks HP and rubdown,
I believe in preserving quality life if possible and if youre alive I believe its Gods will for us to stay in the game as best we can.
I know we get tired, but when the brain leaves its time for the body to follow. D.N.R. protects ME from being accused of neglecting her needs. This family is extremely dysfunctional and every time she gets pissed at me she tells her family I'm trying to kill her.
Now after social services has come to evaluate the situation its on paper that its not true.
I have a very dark and violent past that they count on as a tool to accuse me with. So you see, the DNR is for MY protection.
I don't need to be accused of killing an old woman.

Anybody seen this?
IMG_0052.JPG

Note lower left corner of picture.
Scamazon. There's plenty of Real faults in our Gov. without making up More B.S.[/QUOTE
Note lower left corner of picture.
Scamazon. There's plenty of Real faults in our Gov. without making up More B.S.
Thought it was funny didn't mean to offend

Good morning OFC
How you doin @burnin1 ? Hope all is good!!!

It seems everyone I know is sick. I have been under the weather for more than a week. It is cold season I guess and all of this talk of corona virus has me on edge. I have a persistent cough that is freaking me out.

I wish everyone health and happiness despite these troublesome times.

I think your a good man gman, I don’t know about your past but it does sound like you’ve had your share of miss understanding at times...
Here is a tune composed by my friend Shaun Cromwell for these times...just a little brag on my part, I made that guitar for him...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back