Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, you've mentioned that lol. Sorry.
I have another question if you wouldn't mind concerning em1. You gave me the link for the brewing manual, which I've downloaded from the site but have not read. Do you have to areate the mixture or does that just make it even more effective? I ask because I dumped an adequate amount into my bubble cloner and those cuts look super happy.
1 more thing on the em1 and the guide, is the author saying you can consume em1 as a tea for gastrointestinal benefits? Did I read that right or confuse information somewhere?

Concerning ferrets, I used cedar chips for their bedding and in the tray that pulled out from underneath the cage . It really helped tame the smell through busy work weeks when I didn't clean as attentively. They had one of my hoodies too in there too sleep in. And a hammock! They had giant hamster balls to cruise around in too... They were a lot of fun.

Good Morning OFC...Hi Ms Rose...glad ya'll got a chuckle...smiles be running thin these days. "When in doubt establish superior fire power"...old saying from my younger days...Umbra has it converted to...when in doubt ..."pop more beans"...love it! So far no more boys showing...one is kinda suspicious...the new light will be here today...Fedex had added a day on delivery but was able to reduce it to original delivery date...so things are slowly returning to some form of order...maybe! Got a new smell from grow room...last run T Kush dominated them all...this run it is Blue Steel...sweet blueberry smell reeking in there...grinning all ready. Still waiting on Granny Skunks funk to emerge...Cats can put some hurt on the mice...but the record for most rat kills in a day goes to the K9 family...19 century NY harbors and warehouses...Rat Terriers were employed for rat duty...I forget the exact body count but 1 pup killed 100's in 1 day . Know your blood type?...CV-19 severity may be blood type related ...type A blood may have greater chance of catching it while type O has less chance...I am type B...report does not say anything on B??....it does say they need further studies to confirm it... Off for a walk...peace ya'll

https://www.thailandmedical.news/ne...d-19-compared-to-blood-type-o-which-has-a-low

Dax
Read up on activating your
EM-1.
Its pretty expensive to use right out of the bottle, but you can brew your own with the original for about 4 bucks a gallon!
I been doing that and it works great! EM-1, molasses and water. Record ph at start then wait for ph to drop and stabilize.
Takes about a week to 10 days.

I'm with you Crocket!
In this country supposedly with "the freedom of speech" Every one of the major news reporting agencies are censored. In lieu of accurate truth they ALLL put their own spin on what truth is.
Rule of thumb applies:
Never believe anything you hear and only Half of what you see and you'll be close.

Good morning OFC Hollowpoint thanks for the mention re types. So you can buy the apparent "cure" now it's called Plaquinil it's like Cipro a Quinolone type of medication with a black box warning. However the side effects are so bad, you should not take it unless you need to.

Last edited:
Good morning OFC Hollowpoint thanks for the mention re types. So you can buy the apparent "cure" now it's called Plaquinil it's like Cipro a Quinolone type of medication with a black box warning. However the side effects are so bad, you should not take it unless you need to.

Yeah the Chinese actually pulled it because twice the effective dose ( think someone forgetting they already took their meds) has a high mortality rate. Scary.

Hope y'all have a great friday! I'm in my hazmat suit this morning but only for routine chemical stuff. Lots of people off work as a precaution but one of our guys is sick. Don't know with what. He never calls out. And my shop is not a good place to do distancing...

Morning OFC-- I started with Hydroguard but it is not the same thing as EM1 --Hydroguard is a aerobic culture --I get EM1 by the gallon and add it to my boxes right out the bottle -- I don't understand - It's an anerorbic culture and I'm adding it to an aerobic environment -- Shouldn't do anything but die !- Straight up voodoo but I gotta have it !
All this "news is a lie"- thing ?--- They tell U a storm or a fire is coming U believe it -- Fake news seems to be anything that is not pro political name to some ?-- I know there will be difference of opinion on some topics so I get my news from several sources and make up my own mind !-- I've decided political name is a threat to the american way of life and the world in general and will do whatever I can to help drive the wannabe King Nazi and his supporters from power ! -- Moscow Mitch has done a great disservice to our country !-- Now we got a epidemic and NO leadership and people are dying because of it !

Good morning OFC... 26 F this morning with 4 inches of snow overnight and the dam plow just went by and filled the driveway. This is REALLY getting old. This is scope day though so I will get to check out how flowering is going. One good thing about this climate is that we have an abundance of Malaria medications :D

good morning friends ,,,just wanted to check inn during this crazy time,,,,please be safe and take precautions,,,,we will get thru this,,,,stay home ,,smoke plenty of weed ,,,my partner said the best thing to come out of this virus is the death of the man hug,,,he hates the man hug "MEN SHAKE HANDS",,,anyway me and the boy are good ,,,my church is having drive thru prayer ,,,you don't get out of the car ,,,you drive thru the parking lot and pass our pastor who blesses the car and its occupant's,,,,i have always prayed for the members of this site ,,,i have many friends here ,,,like I said we will get thru this ,,,,stay safe and be well my friends ,,,,,ziggggy

Is this what I think it is? Nanners?

Snap_005.jpg

Morning OFC!
I'm confused about em1 just as much as before now. Currently I had just been adding it to my water and pouring that into the pots holding my pot. Gman says activate it. Keef says he puts it in the aero box. Umbra say don't do that... my bottle came with no instructions, just add to water@ratio.

On the bright side I got these this morning
20200320_114607.jpg

Banana soft serve: gelato x sour banana sherbet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back