Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4:20 OFC - Git 'er done!

Been offline waiting for a new laptop to arrive - no way I'm driving 45 minutes to a big box store these old days. Mr Bezos got her here early and Key is back in the saddle. Got one of those flex tablets - hope I like it.

Thought surely my dog was going to die three or four days ago, but he's also back up and at 'em. Course, he'll be 16 this summer, so could be any time. I was carrying him outside for a few days, but he's trying to prance around now.

Yellow snow's flying in Jawja now. Great for folks with respiratory problems - makes my chest hurt a little. Damn Pines.

We're smoking Banana Haze here at AIP - Peace and everyone please stay safe!

Hey all, I'm late for 420 again.... But I'm going to do the thing anyway. I put the last Sour Apple and two of the new banana into germ just a bit ago. The sour apple that did break ground died. Here's to hoping this one makes it to the finish.

Hello there old fart stoners...another sunny but chilly day here in NCal...bakin a loaf of bread as we speak...I couldn’t find the proper yeast so I used my brewin yeast...maybe it’ll work, find out soon enough...hang in there umbra, and get well!!! I hit 4:20 right on the head today, not sure what I smoked, but it worked...
Also a little cheer for @Rosebud...
18BF7ABB-31DD-45BD-BF5A-E7CA26D421E8.jpeg
1B1B2E4C-60D3-4A26-8DA0-D06D505EE7CB.jpeg

Crocket in da house !- U stay safe down there yourself Cuz !
Fall Saturday morning for U and a Friday spring night for me !- It confuses me !---
That wasn't me moving those plants outside today - Mighta looked like me and sounded like me but I was at church !- That's gonna work out nice!- Nothing to see here !- Move along !-- Still storming in the mudhole !--

What's the body count gonna be tommorrow ?-- Which state is next to be locked down ? - New Orleans is closed !--They don't even slow down for a hurricane !-- I made a post a while back - I said "what was --is gone" and they laughed and laughed ! - Crazy old man what does he know ?--

I was looking at that loaf of bread thinking yeah but can he make donuts ? - Yeast worked just fine too !-- 20 feet of 1/4 copper line ?- that might be enough for a worm ? -- I been building the still in my mind over and over with different parts !- I'm kinda stuck between a stove top still and a converted water heater ?-

Good Morning OFC...Fine loaf of bread 2RE...nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread! Fine morning here...lite mist and about 62*... Sun is supposed to be out later. Layoff's continue to be main concern for our Country...Corp. has informed us we are considered essential services and must continue...we have a lot of new rules though...and a new work order directive for high risk customers. Gloves and mask shall be worn while we visit others homes...they are reimbursing us for protective equipment. Lots more going on in the Satellite and Communications world but I will save it for later time...some big familiar names may be on the way out! Grow smell this morning...thought CV-19 had took me down and I was in Valhalla...I could "shelter in place right there" and the social distancing...got a blue ribbon in that!. Off for a walk and perimeter recon...smoke it while you got it.

90316090_921900978244407_3379351895662395392_n.jpg

Sub tropical jet stream is slowly pushing your way Gman..200 miles S....unfortunately the LP cells are heading North as well and will storm it up for ya'll...for us it is lowering the rain totals...we need that....1/2 inch last night...perfect on garden...pictures after daylight. No disturbances in the Force over night...nothing moved in my hood.

George and Bobcat photo bombing today...for treats...cats are like the mob...they gonna get a piece of the pie! Bobcat like to show her lack of tail....garden is...tomatoes...potatoes...eggplant and green squash.

IMG_20200321_071542650_BURST001_28.jpg IMG_20200321_071509074_28.jpg IMG_20200321_071339468_BURST001_28.jpg IMG_20200321_071236416_BURST001_28.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning OFC.

The grandkids are home but not before leaving a cold with grammy. I said that she can't go out in public for a week or two without looks from others. I just was volunteered to be the local buyer for our house. Hope I don't catch this cold for a couple weeks. Today will be sew masks day. A local hospital has approved plans online.

With the young ones gone, I tried the Gold Dragon last night. Two ml. is a good dose for my mixture. Nice! The drought is truly over.

Sawtooth marjoram WW baby is good, 8 leaves, AK48 is sparce, Raspberry Cough is going crazy. I ended up getting 50 seeds from RC clone hermie momma. It takes too long to bloom, I'm done with that strain. Next!

I turned off the water to one reservoir but forgot that it fed a second reservoir too. It was low after a day. Now I know how many gallons of water is transpiring in a day. Those floats are saving me a ton of water hauling to the reservoirs. I have two weeks until time to plant another strain of plant. Eventually I want a seedbank of a strain that needs to be heirloomed in premiere genetics. I expect shipping to get hard pretty soon. Expensive and slow at any rate. Having a stock of seeds built up would be prudent.

I hope you get well soon U. And your fam too R. For the rest of you, stay healthy.

Last edited:
Morning OFC !-
Dax --Bigger they get the more they drink -- A float would beat dahell out of 5 gallon buckets - I did an upgrade myself -- Ran a water hose to the grow !-- Moved that White Indica mother plant outside finally -- Would like to move some more !-
Chilly in the mudhole this morning but will warm right up !
Uncle Keef we having a birthday party for so and so will U go ?-- U know Keef ain't got none of that stuff called tact ?-- I guess I hurt some feelings ?-- No and U shouldn't go either and Don't be bringing the corona back to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back