Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening friends
I have been catching up on movies I have wanted to watch. I watched Harriet and 1917. I feel the need for comedy after watching those two. lol
My Cousin Vinnie is up next.

I hope everyone is staying safe and well.

"The two yutes were uh..."
"Excuse me did you just say "yute""?
" Yes the yutes"
" What the hell is a yute?"

Or something close to that

Good Morning Everyone....Got some rain this morning...I would say an inch maybe...will check gauge in a bit. I do hope everyone is feeling better ..Umbra...Ms Rose's kids...and anyone else who is being hit with microbes...seems the more common versions of CV are out in force as well...panic and worry tends to lower immune capability's....please...try to de-stress and not worry...if you can. Watched a couple more episodes of 68 Whiskey and love it...looked on IMDB and it has low ratings...just my luck lol. I tried the Witcher series and did not get into it...too many accents and whispering for my deaf ears. They have released some new movies for streaming due to closed theaters...oh...if your internet is running a bit slow it is due to all the extra load on it...everyone is streaming to kill the boredom of "shelter in place" rules...(translated>> your being home confined)..checked the head end on one of our beams and it was at 115% capacity...providers use traffic shaper software to control high demand times and you may fall victim to it occasionally...sorta like a rolling black out in high electricity demand times. If your low on supplies...do not forget the online services...Walmart had paper products in and out yesterday..but they can be ordered...just keep checking the site. Off for a walk and then a run into town...re-supply and re-con..oh and a service call...Lady wanted me to come over at 6pm yesterday.... told her she is lucky I am coming by tomorrow...John Q is spoiled and needs a dose of reality!...Peace ya'll!

images.jpg

Morning OFC -- Ugh !- Someone hand me a roll of TP ?-- Noooo !-- Say It ain't so !-- We good in the Mudhole !--
Rain pushed thru here last night HP !
Crocket - Peace be with U Cuz !-- We all in the same boat !
I got coffee and I got weed and right now that's all I need !-
I deal with tommorrow -- tommorrow -- Right now ?- I deal with right now !-- And right now ?-- I'm good !

Howdy fellow survivors. I am hunkered down in the holler, watchin' the ducks on the river. Made it through another night and now the sun is bright bright bright. the powers that be have closed all the bars, all the churches, restaurants and just about everything else around. Thank goodness nobodies ordered 'em to close the grocery stores. Since I cough all the time due to my less then pious lifestyle I gotta wonder. How do you tell the corona virus from good dank?

Bestie and I just went to put in laundry at the laundromat (we live together anyway) and the attendant says that a) they are still accepting full drop off wash-dry-fold and b) they are out of gloves and the owner is stalling on restocking claiming lack of availability. I was like oh h3ll no... went to the hardware store a block away and guess what, they have gloves of all types, from leather to latex!!!.( sounds kinky!!) I bought her 4 pairs of washable gardening gloves. Like seriously, she has to stick her hands in everyone's dirty panties unprotected?! Are you kidding me? Thats gross on a GOOD day! We have a verified outbreak in town as of Friday night.
Oh and the NYC prison system has it. The only possible good that can come of this is that Los Angeles will be spared the expense and headache of dragging Horny Weinstein in to face another prosecution. I try not to wish ill on anyone but geez the karmic comeuppance of watching that disgusting predator gargle his last breath in Solitary... I'm gonna shut up now.

I'm in a low CV-19 place. We know what's coming so we are trying to learn more of the safe sanitation habits. It's the lull before the chips hit the ventilation appliance. Lockdown is coming in a week is my guess. We are already locked down in our house.

I spent yesterday playing with doses. It was Saturday! I harvested everything too soon last time, so potentcy was controlled, but the high was clean and invigorating. Now I'm waiting for crop #2 to turn amber. #3 looks like a bin buster.

I will probably order some seeds today. A voucher is smoldering in my pocket. I'm leaning towards a bunch of Blue Dream, and grow some coconut oil cannabliss. Everclear is expensive. It will especially add up over time. Golden Dragon grows on me. Distilling is out for now, I'll find another alternative. This Buds for me? Canna beer? I know where my next Golden Dragon is going to hide.

If anyone has seed ideas, I'm going for a plant of the month club.

Stay healthy, stay safe. Take good care of yourselves and get well if you are feeling under the weather now. U especially.

Hey there ofc...the wife is bored so we gonna go sit by the river some place we’re there ain’t nobody...read a book and get some sun...we’ll be back later though...wooo...just burped and it tasted like that pot gummie I ate last night...more coffee

Good morning! A balmy, sunny 26 F this AM. Just extracted a load from the dryer and they're now resting comfortably in wide mouth quarts. Found some dark amber jars that they say should protect against UV but I just like the way they look. Puddle of Green coming along nicely, must string the net sometime today.

2.4 inches this morning... .5 inch 2 days ago...2.9 total this week. Mask and gloves on the service call by company orders...I hate them! Modem was dead...hooked up a new one to check values...had high resistance in the RG6 due to a short in the customer wiring...was shocking me on the RG6 terminals with latex gloves on...killed the new modem before I got back inside. Had to get the customer to relocate it to another circuit...replaced all the damaged equipment and they are streaming again...don't you love a happy ending ! Happiest part is I did not become part of the circuitry in that 150 year old house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back