Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Finally, i know what day it is. Happy 4/20 ya'll. I planted a bunch of flower seeds and stuck them outside and it stayed 50 degrees.. woo hoo spring is really here. Keef, thank you for your post about women and a very difficult decision that no man has to go thru. I was lucky, i never had one, but i sure took a few friends in the early 70s. You don't get a vote gloman. I had a package to send to you today, now i will think about it. darn it.

Good morning OFC

tenor.gif

Not getting light penetration in bloom for **** !-- Just a tangled jungle !-- Others might see that as a problem ?-- Not really a problem for meds ?-- Not a problem I'm let continue --but for now ?- Canopy for smoking!-- Everything else for meds !-- New lights-- I'm out of EM1 -- and I haven't used any humic/fulvic acid here !-
Ready to kick it up a notch !--- Not so sure about that lake house more I look at it ?- Sent her off on a search deeper into the big thicket !--

I went thru thinking about what changes to make to my grow system at the bat cave to make it run easier - Fix the problems- don't fix **** that ain't broke - I went thru considering drip and drain - Even thought about that pro-mix-- Other Keef had the solution all along --
Do what U know Dumass !--
He's right but He's rude !

THC infused chocolate covered espresso beans ?-- Just a quick reminder ?- U know U heathens going straight tohell
for **** like that ?- So like how would a guy go about measuring dosage ?

Edit -- If I die from an overdose ?- I'm telling on all y'all !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back