Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night rose, I dipped the pretzels in peanut butter for a more balanced meal and may or may not have shared them with the 4 legged garbage disposal. Zero dishes. Some drooling (not naming names). Also hitting the rack. Peaceful zzzzzs to all, and to all a good night.

IMG_0218.JPG

My Magic Melons are starting to flower.

Burnin1 - Me and U need some white grow lights !

Got my tarot deck and rune stones out tonight to question the oracles !-- No Ill will involved !- This time !- - Looking for something !-- U know U gotta get really high-high to work this kind of magic ?- Still working on that part !--
Gold upon the ceiling -- silver on the floor -- and Runes of Power upon the door ! - Odin !-- Runes are an organizing force for what come out the tarot !-- The tarot alone make it easy to mislead yourself -- Read what U want to see --not what really there !- Might be high enough ? - Put that brain damaged mind to work !-- SEEK !

Brother I think this new spot can't come a moment too soon. If it werent for the long winters id tell you to move to maine yesterday. Up past Bangor where no one cares, and only the guy at the bait shop / gas station even knows you by name, and it's usually a nickname he gave to you himself.

They didn't find bloom and even taking 11 plants - The next cycle for bloom is still there - Not the same ones - took 2 of them - But the grow won't really lose no time -- I'll have to check and see if I still got a clone of what -- I would perfer to take it into my own hands but - I set this up for the nephew -- It's his place?-- If it was mine they wouldn't have got in and if they managed to get in they wouldn't get out !
I guess I should call it a class in grow security for him ?--- Nothing was locked up !- This is his to deal with !--

I been saying this is a rough place Stinky -- Oh he just exaggerating !--

Nov -- I hope U kept a cut of that ?-- I can teach U how to ship live cuttings ?-- U know I'm need a cut of that Bourbon fighter thang ?- I don't got no bourbon !-- I bet we could work out a trade ?-- Not now !- Not here !-- but ya never know round here ?-- I mean we pot farmers - some of us legal now but we didn't come from a strict law abiding back ground ! -If U know what I mean ?-- - I feel bad for MP sometimes trying to ride herd on this bunch !-- U think they doing one thing but it might be a smoke screen for something totally different ?--Y'all slippery !-- I wouldn't want the job !
Bunch of degenerative reprobates is what U is - Y'all bad ! - U know that too don't U ?-- I don't know how I manage to keep my angel wings so clean and White ?
I got multiples sir. Believe me

I know Nick !-- This would never happen if I could have set up right -- Place wide open !--Same Crackhead hit this place before - just got outta jail yesterday -Some people just plain stoopid !-- I didn't know he was out !-- Like I said if I leave here with my seed box I can replicate this whole grow a couple times over !--I need new lights anyway !-- I guess I be taking it all with me though after he thinks about this some ?--
3 of the plants were dirt plants and I didn't like them anyway !- - Then he went shopping in my aero grow boxes-- Bastid !-- It was a quick snatch and grab !-- As a grow site - I wouldn't want to grow here !-- Bruno probably helped him worthless cat killer dog !--

I would be perfectly willing to take my dogs and my seed box and start from scratch at the Bat Cave - but Other Keef say hellno
We leaving with clones !- Not tuck my tail between my legs and run !-- Set me up a proper grow and I double coon dog dare ya to be sneaking around there but once !-- I ain't hunting this one - it's not worth it to me !- Not saying I see him walking down the road I wouldn't run hisass over - Swear I never saw it coming he just jumped out in front me !-- That's allowed ain't it ?-- I'd wreck a car for that !- Not my first wreck !

Good Morning OFC...Nice weather alert for us today...Sunny and about 80*...garden will love it after all the rain. Keef...man I am sorry to hear about your continued misfortune over there...the Pine trees are the same color over this way...lots of room and low prices...seclusion is easily had. I can sale you an acre...only one way in and out here...bikers...let em ride up...that bridge is something called a fatal funnel..good luck on crossing it! Today starts week 7 on current run... the smell is intoxicating...those 2 amazon looking Purple Cakes have started loading up now and will be heavy producers....they are about 6' tall. Off to the Police State again today...the town I am going to ...last time there, they had a State Trooper...Deputy...Town Cop all sitting 500 yards apart with radar units on...I was like...guys...all that high energy RF signals is going to make your children be born naked!...Stay Safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back