Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC

I remember about 10 to 15 years ago a popular strain in the Big Valley called Pine Cone. It smelled and tasted really piney. I wonder what happened to that strain...
Black Domina was a strong strain with a lot of Pine taste if I recall correctly. I don't see that strain around anymore either. A lot of hybrids have been crossed with Black Domina like Black Jack. I guess it is still around in a way.

Have a awesome day Senior gardeners. :)
I have 2 Black Dominas growing now and before my last grow of sour diesel I harvested 6 Blacks

The ones I’m growing now aren’t doing too well. I think I overfed them so they’re getting nothing but water for awhile

Attachments

• 1C15C2B9-16DA-471F-BB72-1AF3F255D16B.jpeg
    1C15C2B9-16DA-471F-BB72-1AF3F255D16B.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
  • E5FB22B1-FC90-415E-A8FD-80B33B449348.jpeg
    E5FB22B1-FC90-415E-A8FD-80B33B449348.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 21
That does not look like nute burn to me. Maybe over watered? Root problems look like that. Some of those leaves look like they are drooping down.
I'm just going to let them dry out real good. The reason I was thinking overfed was the dark green leaves. I use Fox farm and when I fed them last, I went full strength with the grow big and then mistakenly grabbed the Cha-Ching which has a good bit of nitrogen in it also. I don't like the way they look 6 weeks into flower. the buds should be stacked more in my opinion

Afternoon All...kinda quite today on-board...good sign maybe....I have been busy as can be...got all sorts of things done. Big Thank You for Umbra!...received a gift that cannot be found any other place on Earth. Dropped my next run today 2 x P Punch x Magnum Pie x L Bridge....2 x R Darkness x BOG....2 x B Mamba x Apricot Head <<<House of Umbra... 2 x PK....2 x Purple Terps....2 x Trip Choc X Tina...I'm excited! Time to fire it up if you can.

images (9).jpg

Rainy cold day, not feeling so hot, nothing medically worrisome just a recurring monthly thing, called in sick and went back to bed til noon. All I got done today was dragging out my ancient stereo stack system from the junk corner (am I the only one who has one of these heaps or is it normal? Please say it's normal I feel hoardy), setting it up with a Bluetooth input to the receiver, and then discovering I've lost all my speaker wire n can't test it. Boo.
Kinda the way things are going as a whole lol.
Recent batch of sprouties are doing fine, current crop is fine, I'm behind on cloning due to too many veggies in the way, thats all the news from here. Hope yall are in good spirits and good health.

All I got done today was dragging out my ancient stereo stack system from the junk corner (am I the only one who has one of these heaps or is it normal? Please say it's normal I feel hoardy), setting it up with a Bluetooth input to the receiver, and then discovering I've lost all my speaker wire n can't test it. Boo.
Kinda the way things are going as a whole lol.

I wish I still had mine, Last I knew my youngest daughter had it.

Old stereo?

Alexa runs mine.

Whats the weather? What's the daily news?, How do i spell *******? Do you know any knock knock jokes about *****?

You will love it. A perfect use for the old stereo.

Alexa, play some chill music..... Inhale, hold for five.. Exhale...and that music

It's a component stack I started acquiring 20 years ago with an old but excellent onkyo receiver and technics direct drive record player I scored at a rich folks tag sale for $40. Added a CD changer and dual tape deck (fancy!!!) later, dad gave me some speakers, and now that it can all be integrated to run off Bluetooth as well, it's a game changer. I don't own a tv and have zero interest in one but better music delivery is important .

Good Morning OFC...Fine day here...57* but some rain moving in over night . Current run is looking great, will try for more pics today..I am slow like an old IBM 386 Mhz...yeah I go back that far....floppy drives and separate partitions outside of DOS for apps to run..commands prompts...syntax.....those were the days....ssshhhh I may be getting old. Tasso ham turned out OK...7 packs..I used a tiny piece last night in wilted spinach...Shazam!...perfect seasoning...bit of heat and delivered lots of smoke taste as well. It is great in gumbo...jambalaya...beans...any kind of greens or anything you may want a touch of smoke and seasoning in.This was smoked for about 4 hours at 180* to 200*...charcoal to start and Hill Hickory finished it out ...that is the tree that fell in the road last year...been seasoned for a year all most. Off for a walk...Peace ya'll

IMG_20200427_170435359_23.jpg IMG_20200428_044804333_23.jpg IMG_20200428_052003117_23.jpg IMG_20200428_052010962_23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back