Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be ordering them Tranquil Elephantizer seed tommorrow when RWS can help me ! Quess it was.a.good thing I didn't rush out to buy Williams Wonder!- T.E. was my first choice and unless Cannazon runs out by tommorrow -- I'd like to see if my first impression was right !-- I'm a tricky little bugger -- first I showed her that article Bozzo linked me to about Houston Po-Po saying legalize it !- I then complained about being behind if the change the law anytime soon!-- I said we need to order those T.E. seed and she agreed ! Boo-Ya !

Morning giggy and the OFC!

I'm on my second cup of joe and I just finished a dooby of Bubba Chunk! It's trimming day over here so I have lots to do today.;)

Morning Giggy , Monster and the rest of the O.F.C. - still trying to figure out which way is up !-- got some pharming to do ! -- but I got a pipe to smoke first !-- need more coffee ! Have a good day all !

Sheet !-- I thought that T.E. was heavy indica and would finish faster than 9 weeks !-- I gotta think about this !- I hate thinking !-- I got 4 boxes in bloom and this 60 day Widow allows me to move a SOG to bloom, every 2 week's !-- If I can get a T.E. that finishes in 9 weeks how many boxes do I need in bloom to move a SOG of T.E. to bloom every 2 week's ? I knew I shouldn't have skipped math class to go fishing a lot ! Will 5 boxes do it !- My brain hurts ! Maybe it's best if I just use my patented " Just Jump In Method" figure it out on the fly no math required !

morning all,, sittin here,, with my irish coffee n a apple friter from apple b's. i love that place
n a wake n bake to everyone

Morning OFC. Yesterday was a long day of smoking fatties, hash, and bho with every breeder I could find. The Emerald Cup was a trip. It was like a Grateful Dead concert at a fair grounds. Most definitely a circus. Easy 10,000 people. My son is still in awe. When we were in the vape lounge, we smoked out a good 20 people. They had a hard time walking away, or just walking for that matter. Bought some seeds...like I need more seeds, lol. I had a chance to support a few folks I know and that was truly the best part. Doobie Duck, thank you for your Art.

One day we have a Cup in Texas too !-- got my errands done ! Ain't nothing to do but fire something up! It's exciting thing bringing in a new variety !-- I know U guys might plant seed from several varieties each year but by the time this T.E. sprouts my Widow will be pushing 18 months old !--She ain't going nowhere !-- I won't need seed for a long time !

Tranquil Elephantizer seed are on the way to Texas !- 11 seed for $84 and $16 shipping !-- $100 for pack of seed !-- feel kinda like Jack and the Beanstalk !-- trading gold for some magic beans !

No Keef I have been camera shy for a long time. When I was at Spannabis in Barcelona, my friend took tons of photos of me with Remo and Big Mike@ AN, Jorge, Soma, and Mr Nice Howard Marks I erased them all. Couple of TV cameras were in my face and I put my hand over the lens. They asked for permission to use me and I refused.

Hey Gman
How are you doing
great news about your dog,, the only problem will be having to share yer stash with him!
My mates dog got its life back on the RSO ,, it was like he became pupy looking again with his coat an super wet nose.How is the weather down your way ,, my side is having a freeze at the moment . Take care my friend :vap-leafy_wave:

Hey there jaga my friend! Yes, I'm cautiously optimistic on my dogs lymphoma. I'm very grateful for every day his health allows him good quality life. He IS getting to almost enjoy taking his medicine. lol

We're frozen here. We get one or two days nice & then it hits again.

Santa stopped by here yesterday & dropped off some cfl grow lights, so today I'm planning out my little grow space & choosing which strains to grow indoors.
I've decided to go with seed I created from that female star I had this year crossed with White Rhino pollen and seed I got from crossing Strawberry Kush with White Rhino and White Widow I crossed with pollen from Lady, who flowers real early.

I hope you & Padma are doing well.
Peace!

Jaga how U been ?-- I saw your post and meant to say hello !-- Too many tokes I quess !-- Glad U could drop by !-Gloman is it like them withdrawals leg cramps ?- Them's bad !-- it is like withdrawals and WILL get better !-- Bringing that T.E. to Texas !-- These Cowboys ain't ready for what I'm gonna unleash on them come the end of prohibition ! Give'm a hit of some T.E. BHO and watch'm melt ! Turn Shaman on them and make'm think they just had a religious experience !

thought i would show my guard dogs[/ATTACH]
the one guarding the ceiln is Rocky, my Bishon have had him since he was 2 months, the one guarding the floor is Lil_bit,, he's a maltese , i found him on the street.

Attachments

• DSC00065.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00066.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 39
Glad to see they are still doing good.

Jaga how U been ?-- I saw your post and meant to say hello !-- Too many tokes I quess !-- Glad U could drop by !-Gloman is it like them withdrawals leg cramps ?- Them's bad !-- it is like withdrawals and WILL get better !-- Bringing that T.E. to Texas !-- These Cowboys ain't ready for what I'm gonna unleash on them come the end of prohibition ! Give'm a hit of some T.E. BHO and watch'm melt ! Turn Shaman on them and make'm think they just had a religious experience !

Hehehe! Sounds like that TE will make short work of my tolerance problem.
Dang shame I can't seem to use a little more self control, but I like it! lol
Some people like heroin, some coke, some booze. Me? Well I'm a worn out old doper who has at long last discovered the true value of weed.

Keef, I was privy to some info from that green santa guy again this year.
He usually clues me in to the places he is gonna stop & your name was on his list. I hope you been good cuz you know he always checks it twice. :)

Oh man keef, let me tell you bro, I never been so cramped up in my life. Not even when I kicked smack or methadone. Doc said its from the meds working on the virus, but I'm having a pretty tuff time of it.
No worries though, I got a shot tomorrow & then 1 more in a week & I'm done. Last blood test was negative on virus count.

I'm gonna look around the lab & see if I can find any GOOD filter discs. You wouldn't believe the difference in your cold extracts of RSO.
If you're gonna make good e-juice, you HAVE to do good filtrations.

Any new info on a homoginizer? Have you used PG in your e-juice?
It seems to be thinner which makes me think there will be less "clogging" using it. What do you think? I hate to buy a whole gallon, but that seems to be all there is on the shelves here. Gotta love farm stores.

Started making my extract totally cold now. No heat at all even for evaporation of the everclear. I can tell you for sure that heat makes a huge difference. The cold extract is at least twice as potent as the stuff I used low heat evaporating.

Yo Gloman -- I don't know if Green Santa will come back my way again !--I did kinda try to jack his ride! Little Low rider sled ,had them hubcaps that keep spinning even when he sitting still !-- U talk to him tell him I was just teasing ! He know my heart !-- After doing some reading over at skunkpharm I'm a BHO believer !-- Get me a big metal thermos -- take that inner plastic plug out the metal lid -- drill 2 holes in the lid -- fill it with crumbled weed and freeze -- fill with butane thru one hole while other provides a vent -- pour thru filter after an hour -- then repeat with fresh butane for a half hour -- evap butane and U got BHO -- apparently !-- U can mix BHO with V.G. or P.G at desired percent and homogenize with a wire whip on a dremel !-- Did I Get it right guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back