Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U bet Cane !-- She don't work without weed , blues and something to drink !-- Got some Tab Benoit playing and Johnny Lang on deck !

There is plenty of weed and wine floating around here.
.I really miss those southern..Grinds..

Cane it may be best that U can't smell what I smell !---U know what ? --I bet D.D. would share some recipes !

Whoooooo, oooohhhh , oooh, ooooh! Cherry wine, Jambalaya, yummy weed, the beach......

Sounds fun DD. Nice evening.

Got my licence renewed for 15 plants. Liked the doc. His eyes lit up and he smiled really really big when i mentioned Panama red. ha. gotta love that. Now i have to decide to register or not.. Cane are you? I need more info.

Of that plant sure looks happy. She smells already in veg? you may be in trouble alright.

See what I have to live with ?--- I still think they shoulda called Bill Cosby !---He coulda knocked that Gorilla out !

Uh, Friday last work day. It's dawn, I always wish I as on a motorcycle, or in a canoe this time of the morning. Dawn is the most beautiful thing.

Good morning Viet-Nam! Hey Yarddog, I do almost all my traveling on a Shoveled. Can't beat this time of the year.
:48:

O.F. I was thinking about St Nick ---I think he was looking for some seed I think ?--

Nope, what I been trying to get was gorilla glue. I think it keeps getting stopped at the local post office. Every package that has come through the mail has been re-sealed. They have a heroin and math problem here and I think that's what they look for.

Morning O.F.C. !--- Got my Wake and Ache working !---

Hey O.F. --I bet if I packed them they'd get there !----There's always another way !-- We gonna get Nick some GG !--- I got a GG#4 but if they catching seed then a clone would never make it !---

Can't type and smoke at the same time !-- Later !

That's a little better ! -- Nick --MP allows us to exchange genetics !--- Us in the south got to be a little more careful !-- but Giggy has been after this '88g13 hashplant male for breeding! -- It's one of those power males that improves anything U breed it to ! ---We've already discussed breeding it to GG#4 later this summer !-- U still around in the fall we see if we can get U some seed !--- If I send them you'll get them but U might have to contact me to find them in the package !--

Hey Dog -- I'll keep collecting pollen from Trips and U get your girls ready !-- U got a few weeks !-- Storing pollen ? -- It'll last awhile if U keep it dry !---It'll be in a paper bag and just put the bag over a bud and beat the bag around some !-- I usually do it once a day for 2-3 days in a row !--

Now that I can start seed without dirt Keef's be coming for his Frankenplant !-- I treated this batch of seed when they were too young and only have a few that were old enough !--- I can't decide whether to start a new batch of seed or hit these with the juice again now that they old enough ! -- So I'm doing both !---I do have sprouts that survived that I have great hopes for !-- I'll be pushing more treated seed thru more often now that I'm where I needed to be !--- Show them U don't have to be a doctor to pull off some genetic doubling!

That would be cool. Like I said, I think they're looking for harder stuff. My plants are good but not improved like the stuff that's coming out of the left coast co-ops today.

:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back