Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U bet Giggy !-- Trips is a good dad and the blueberry runs strong in him !-- Bubblicious I still haven't had but she likes growing in water !--- I guess I could also fertilize a BPU-X-B.B. limb if anyone wanted some BPU-X-B.B. seed ? --- They gonna be a war between the children of Trips round here !---

Hey Dala --help me understand your ebb and flow system !-- I understand the flood and drain part but do U have a pump that moves the nutes back up for a return trip ? -- and what does ATO mean ?

4-5 plants per box and 2 boxes equal a square yard so my plant count per square yard is about right !-- Has to be they would be too crowded otherwise!

Keef - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RFFFP4/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 - This is similar to my system, I have a Cap System with a 6 site add on. There is a brain bucket that controls the fill and drain, but yes there is a series of pumps that moves the water both ways. ATO = Automatic Top Off - it is a water line connected to a 55 gal drum that has a float valve that controls the volume and a pump. It pumps fresh water into the res after each feeding so that I don't have to keep topping off the rez manually, it is all done automatically now. That way I can leave the system up to 14 days (time to do a rez change) and it will do everything automatically. Full automation is the way to go :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! That Nurse Larry sure is pretty Cane; looks like it might be a nice compact plant. Wow, Dala, that's a good looking set up you got there. That CO2 seems dangerous to me, but I hear it's worth it. Hey Umbra,Rose,Nes-- what up? Hey Hopper, I thought that sounded a bit high for painting this little house. I know it needs it though. So glad to have my fence rebuilt, the front yard re-rocked, & the trees trimmed. Now maybe the homeowners assoc. will go harass someone else! Still got a couple of huge sage bushes out front that we need to trim up & a Bird of Paradise out back that needs cleaning up. I would love to cover & screen in part of my flagstone in back where that hot tub sits, but I know that's gonna be expensive. Luckily the wind blows most of the time keeping the mosquitoes away. But, if they can get to me, those jokers love me! Ok, this high Chatty Cathy's out!

I like it !--- I can't automate but I top off about once a week and check pH every couple days !

What cha think about the yard ?-- 2 grand !

Hi keef I'm running an 18 site ebb/flow with a 55gal res and a 55 gal ATO. The 2 fixtures are Illumitex NeoSol DS which are dimmable and roughly 1k replacements. I run one fixture over 9 plants in a 4x4 area, 2 fixtures covers the flower room. I veg under the NeoSol LS which are just single light bars like on the bigger fixtures, but just one bar. Thanks for the compliment.

I like to run at 1200ppm with the CO2, but I'm still hunting the sweet spot, I have a feeling I'll end up closer to 1400ppm by the time I'm dialed in super tight. I set it to start 2 hours after lights on and end 1 hour before lights off....so its lights on @ 8p, feed @ 9p and the gas starts @ 10p and runs till 7a. The mats are 1" thick sheet insulation cut to 1' x 1', it's only purpose is to raise the buckets 1 inch so they empty completely after each fill. It also is a buffer from the concrete so its easier to keep the root zone a steady temp year round.
I still trying find that sweet spot with CO2. The Biowave mfg recommends CO2 levels at 2,000 ppm. But at that rate I'm using a tank of propane every week to 10 days. I'm using 1 x 1 corrugated plastic roofing that I cut to fit under the 5 gal bags I use. Another little trick from NCH, he described as a baby sitting with a wet diaper not being happy and lifting it up and getting aeration underneath it seems to help stimulate root growth. And to me, veg is all about root development.

So I checked weedmaps to see if the cherry limeade was listed at the dispensary and...yep

Yep !-- I thought it was that high !--- I think maybe I might just run some dealers !--Done it before !--- Make me pay all sorts of permits and license just so U can be under tight restrictions and inspections!---
Explain again what is my motivation to go legal ?--- Just put some money up for legal fees and stay tight !

Always 4:20 up in here !--- D.D. say don't do nothing to her Cherry Wine !--- Finish this pipe and maybe get wet while we wait on some Jambalaya with smoked pork and chicken --andouille sausage and cajun tasso ham !-- First there is this pipe to deal with !

Looking good O.F. !--- She gonna be huge come Croptober !--- Did U ever find those seed U wanted ?

O.F. I was thinking about St Nick ---I think he was looking for some seed I think ?--

Looking nice O.F. need to find a home for that, I know just the place:p:
KEEF, can I borrow your cook...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back