Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Let`s start the day off the right way, the OFC way. It`s wake and bake time. Grab a cup of coffee, grab your bowl and join me in the OFC breakfast. Wake and bake ya`ll. Later. Peace.

PS,
tapco1,
Welcome to the OFC, enjoy.

Things are going well with my 1st Grow. I will be able to wake and back in 2 months time, can't wait

My only outstanding issue is "Humidity" My research says Seedlings need 70 - 80 % rH and 50 - 70 rH for the vegetative stage.

Here is my Issue:

When starting my 1st grow the humidity was at 32%. I bought from Amazon what I thought was the best buy Humidifier for a One room rig. It started off ok but about 20 minutes later the mist was just air. The temperature in my Grow Room is between 72 and 78 Degrees F. The instruction say not to use hot water when filling the tank. I think the room temperature is actually heating up the water in the humidifier and preventing me from getting a mist.

Tried the humidifier in another room after 1 hour and it worked fine. I have a call into the manufacturer to see if they can get me buy this issue.

I have been spraying my plants with water and a dash of worm compost tea. They perk right up. I have water containers filled with water around the room and that does nothing. I don't want to spend any more money to resolve this problem.

I would appreciate any thoughts you may have to help me solve the problem.

Thanks, tapco1
welcome to the ofc.

Morning O.F.C. !- Welcome to the O.F.C. Taco ! - What variety U growing ? Gonna be 78 at the beach today !-- those brickweed seed I got in a planter outback are about a foot high and show no signs of sexing ! All's well at the inside pharm !-- need more coffee and my pipe !-- Taco it hasn't been long since I was supplementing my grow with brickweed !-- I think it was August when I last bought weed ! Good Day to All.!

Good morning giggy and bozzo. I`ll join in your wake and bake. Never hurts to double up on the wake and bakes. Later. Peace.

PS,
Good morning keef.

Morning OFC. Wake n bake is underway. 2 weeks into flower and they are starting to look pretty good.

reporting for baking sirs !
present (coffee) MUG!
about SIP!
HIT..2,3,4
HIT!..5,6,7

----

Phosphorus deficiency?
start of 5th week
63F lowest temperature she's seen, usually >66F
NO flash , LED flashlight lighting

:48:

View attachment PICT1145.jpg

Umbra,
Good morning. Wake and bake ? I`ll join ya, don`t hurt to triple up either. Later. Peace.

PS,
Good morning Joe c.

Too much nutes ? Too close to the light ? Maybe flush it and Give it a few days ! I do not miss growing in dirt -- always guessing !- I'm a water pharmer now ! Never over or under water , never over or under fertilize-- and as for lights -- I'm a LED grower and will never use anythong else ! Gonna be building my own soon !-- power converter and a prefab light bar and a case is all I need !

what ph do you shoot for in your reservoir Keef?
this is a LED, DWC hydroponic (5 gal tote) grow

the purple discoloration was all but impossible to see under LED lighting and I hadn't done any photography or peeking in during DARK hours to notice :(

My thought on the purple is that it`s strain related. Low of 63f won`t cause it as mine hit that low and never turned purple. IMO.

PS,
Great tokin` with ya Joe.

Yoop I think U right !- all the pics I've found of my T.E. have that look ! Joe I keep my pH at 5.4-6.4-- most times it runs at about 6 ! I use botonacares pro grow and pro bloom --and Aquasheild their water treatment !

present (coffee) MUG!
about SIP!
HIT..2,3,4
HIT!..5,6,7

----

Phosphorus deficiency?
start of 5th week

Week 5 might be slightly early and purple stems are one thing, but you have awesome purple leaves, dont flush it just carry on and enjoy the show, nothing to worry about imo.

Thanks for the tip. My humidity in the grow room was about 32 Degrees when I first turned on my Humidifier.

I am up and running now. I called Crane customer Care and I was told that on a new machine it may take the "Nebulizer"?? awhile to kick in.

Nice Unit - 4 star rating on amazon

Best seller @ [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005PK7RW4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

its a DinaFem White Siberian (W-widow vs AK-47)
I run 5.5 - 6.0 ph

Works for me Dman!

first grow with a new light etc etc
just nerves

thanks all! :48:

Joe I been cloning my Widow for 18 months -- might have to throw her a b-day party !-- waiting for this T.E.. from Canazon to get big enough to clone -- get me a momma and she ain't going no where but into the rotation !

The wife says I got O.C.D. -- I told her no , I have C.D.O. -- it's the same thing just with the letters in alphabetic order -- as they should be !

present (coffee) MUG!
about SIP!
HIT..2,3,4
HIT!..5,6,7

----

Phosphorus deficiency?
start of 5th week

at least it's not as purple as mine, but my temps did get real low like upper 30's to lower 40's one day. nice looking flower.

Joe I don't think there's anything wrong with the plant, it looks like a genetic trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back