Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they would start to flower and then reveg on you. i have made the mistake of early veg in the house to go outside, they immediately went to flower and in june they revegged on me. lets just say it was bad.
that's why I'm just going to plant my seeds in the greenhouse just like the tomato's. natural seed grow.

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. coffee is smelling good. it's amazing being able to smell for a change, it doesn't happen much. i believe it is from when i was young and dumb, putting a fine white powder up my nose for a few years. like my boss says. if i knew i was going to live this long, i would have taken better care of myself. i look at him and say, damn it was fun though. hope yall have a great morning.

that's why I'm just going to plant my seeds in the greenhouse just like the tomato's. natural seed grow.
i think i'll plant on three different days, say april 30, may 30 and june 30. i have read that later planting does better. i don't see how so i think i'll do a experiment to see. i did plant in mid to late july once but they did run late, i pulled late nov and they needed more.

Late to bed (4am), late to wake and bake (8am). Gotta start the day off the right way, the OFC way. Hope everyone is doing well. More coffee. Need more coffee. Later. Peace.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Baked again !-- gonna pick up some rosemary at the grocery today -- I already know basil clones well and grows well I aero cause I did it !-- if rosemary clones I'll run a plant with each cycle !-- that outside brickweed has to die before spring it seems it's still against the law round here ! I am just testing the weather !--No doubt I woulda had time to finish that PPG ! What'cha think I should do ? I got my Widow girls - A Phantom Cookies of unknown sex and I should have a male and female Tranquil Elephantizer !-- U know I gotta breed something !-- What and which way ?

umbra, you ever have that grow-off between father and son?
hehe family fun :48:

Hope his head is feeling better today, migraines suck the life out of you. (pain in general)

"28F and Haze" is the weather right now.... don't mind if I do! (too bad I have no Haze's to enjoy)

edit:
good luck Keef!
I'm only a little over a year into my growing journey but I've been introduced to the BORG already... NOT friendly!
Hey Joe,

Well we are sort of doing the grow off now, except things have changed a little. It started with he knew how to germinate seeds, except they didn't pop so well. So he watched me, asked questions, then tried again. The same with transplanting...he knew everything until it didn't work so great. Then he watched me, asked questions, and then tried again. The ph was off a little and some leaves were yellowing with slow growth, he watched as I added lime and 2 days later the leaves were all green again. So we are making progress, no need to rub it in.

umbra ,I just watched a few u tube videos on em-1 making. I can not wait to start making the stuff. really excited about the stuff. will be using it in the yard and flowers as well as my garden. might even drink some lol. a couple of wine making jugs and stoppers and some starter cultures....I'm in business.

Lost power in the veg. room sometime during the night -- no pumps- no bubbler - nothing !-- shoulda kilt everything -- had a loose main power cord !-- fixed the problem and all seems well !-- dunking the plants killed the bugs but I did it several hours before lights out and burned some leaves!-- lesson learned ! I like the look of this P.C. !-- supposed to be 65% sativa but that's not what I see ! Mostly indica is what I see! Bugs then the lights !-- things seem to happen in threes to me !-- got me looking over my shoulder for number three !

umbra ,I just watched a few u tube videos on em-1 making. I can not wait to start making the stuff. really excited about the stuff. will be using it in the yard and flowers as well as my garden. might even drink some lol. a couple of wine making jugs and stoppers and some starter cultures....I'm in business.
It's very easy. I'm brewing some now. I use it everything. Compost bins, and the worm farm. Besides the liquid form, I use bokashi in all my grows.

It's very easy. I'm brewing some now. I use it everything. Compost bins, and the worm farm. Besides the liquid form, I use bokashi in all my grows.

That teraorganix site has mad crazy ideas for using that em1, it does everything.

Can't wait till things get all settled after this move, can finally research again.

y'all start so early for a night owl (vampire) like me... yawn (1:15pm) COFFEE! PIPE!
:48:

umbra, sound like the perfect setup for learning!
Hurdles, overcome, are lessons learned but until you know there is a drive within him that can/will over come, outright failures could still derail him.

you know this all too well already... how many seedlings have you tended to? :p

one video showed a large scale greenhouse spraying the stuff with a huge fan blower. that's what I want. What are the big commercial growers using. I think that is the site ,teraganix, that sells it. 15 dollars for a quart. Another video used that em-1 for starter culture to brew more.

umbra ,I was wondering what the bokashi was used for. mix it into the soil right?

brew a batch with bran in it, drain liquid= bokashi ,right?

or you can use any organic material instead of bran right?

Got rosemary in the cloner -- see if it roots out !-- B-What ?-- if there is something I can do in aero I'm all ears ! What's it do ? I just got back from the grocery store !-- Gotta get baked before my head explodes !-- just an observation but stupid people shouldn't breathe !-- in closing it's a good thing cars aren't built like bumper cars cause I woulda blind sided that awhole on purpose ! I'm done now got to refill that pipe !

What's the O.F.C. do in the evening ? It's always morning somewhere and we is an international club ! Got calmed down after my shopping adventure !-- be taking the tops off a couple T.E. and that P.C. on th. 1st. - I'm convinced that P.C. ain't a P.C. !-- it's different enough to tell it is not a T.E. either !-- what's the chance I would get an indica pheno out of a 65% sativa ? In the only example I have ! This is something else !-- can't wait to get a clone of it sexed !-- When I said that when I found what I was looking for I was gonna forget what it was ?-- This ain't what I meant !-- My motto is -- Spark it up !-- Weed Don't Lie !

WAKE AND BAKE, always someone to wake everybody up. hope i didn't make to much noise making coffee. oh wait a minute, that's here. so for the rest of yall morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE, coffee brewing and having a bowl now. peace

I be with ya giggy. Wake and bake time, get the day started off the right way. Coffee and a bowl, the official OFC breakfast. Later. Peace.

I'm 46 here and been at it almost 30 years now, I went from outside guerrilla grows (I live in the southeast) to indoor soil and HID lighting and now I have transitioned into hydro....first timer though...just started my first DWC with Barney's Farms Critical Kush.

you will love the critical Kush. fine looking, large output, fine smoke. one that I would regrow in a second.

good morning OFC

umbra did you ever run across any piney strains like we talked about? i have found that texada timewarp has been around since the late 70's, just not sure if that is it or not. i know timewarp and purple pine berry cross makes pinewarp. it supposed to be big with a yield of up to 3 pounds. don't you know that one is piney.
I remember some green bud but it was from Hawaii. The first seedless weed we got in the 70's was a piney flavor sativa from Hawaii, but I have seen anything like that in a long time.

one video showed a large scale greenhouse spraying the stuff with a huge fan blower. that's what I want. What are the big commercial growers using. I think that is the site ,teraganix, that sells it. 15 dollars for a quart. Another video used that em-1 for starter culture to brew more.

umbra ,I was wondering what the bokashi was used for. mix it into the soil right?

brew a batch with bran in it, drain liquid= bokashi ,right?

or you can use any organic material instead of bran right?
I use the bokashi directly mixed in the soil, and as a top dressing. Yes after EM1 is activated it is mixed with the rice bran, yes you can use any organic material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back