Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, its friday..
What can I say?? All I know is corporate has 9 hours then its my time. More correctly its my wifes time to give me chores. Lol

Morning all, day 2 of taking a ZPac for pneumonia......yup xrays confirmed it yesterday....damn colds. I'm feeling better despite being really weak and lots of coughing, that and I crave sleep. Should be getting better asap, just left lower lobe affected so not a bad case by any means. Rose you just my hero, thank you for being you!

Yo, its friday..
What can I say?? All I know is corporate has 9 hours then its my time. More correctly its my wifes time to give me chores. Lol

a honey do list

Morning all, day 2 of taking a ZPac for pneumonia......yup xrays confirmed it yesterday....damn colds. I'm feeling better despite being really weak and lots of coughing, that and I crave sleep. Should be getting better asap, just left lower lobe affected so not a bad case by any means. Rose you just my hero, thank you for being you!

he lives........ must be some funk going around.

Hey everyone , its 25 degrees outside & we have an inch of white stuff and its still coming. No construction today. Nobody said anything about snow yesterday. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning O.F.C. !
Kraven that's what D.D. had and it was a strange bug !-- Last night was her first shift back at work !-- I'm waiting to she how she held up !--
I need my pipe !-- Good Day all !

Morning O.F.C...Keef that bug is traveling coast to coast Mrs.C..has had it for awhile also .30* with snow in the forcast..
Looks like we will have a white Christmas:(
Time for a bowl:48:

Morning Cane !-- It's a bad one !-- I haven't caught it yet but I'm scared cause I don't want to be sick like that !--We at about 44 and overcast !-- Wind has eased !-- Gotta run my plan for reorganizing the grow for the next cycle past D.D. !-- I think it'll work !
Bud about a single res. for all your boxes sounds good and I almost went with a single res. then a box got sick !-- Still not sure what happened but if I had a single res. I would have lost the whole grow !-- As it was I threw out everything in the box and cleaned the parts and pieces with bleach water and let it sit in the sun and dry ! -- Something happens to the res. ? -- your fault - my fault ? --Nobody's fault the whole grow is dead ! -- Maybe U can pull it off but I tend to be a sloppy farmer !-- I'd kill them !

I want to pass on something I never saw in a book but learned the hard way !-- U can't make hash in high humidity !-- Probably goes for the other extracts too !--

Well, still snowing. Its up to 28 now. I just topped all the Hoeberry. Keef, I grow in dirt for the same reason. If I do something wrong, I get a chance to fix it. Each plant in its own bucket means nobody effects any other. It also allows me to go away for a while & as long as the lights and ventilation goes on and off on time. I've thought about trying your method but just don't have the time to devote to it right now.

Cold this morning here in the Big D.
Drinking Coffee and Breakfast on its way.

I see dog prints everywhere Rose. Sure is pretty snow.

Nick we do what works for us !-- I'm too far off in learning to effectively manage growing weed with LEDs under aero to stop now !-- I put to much time into it !-- If I had to give my grow skills doing this I would give myself a solid C minus !-- Just barely passing !-- I'm getting better !-- I know what I can do but I'm a long ways from that yet !-- I see some plants that have undergone changes with this genetic doubling thing !-- I keep watching and waiting !-- D.D. a better pharmer than me but maybe I can find something special she can help me grow !-- Gotta get me one them Rosin Presses and think about this some more !-- Things are happening !-- I feel like I'm entering a new phase in the grow !

I get cold just looking at that !-- What U building Nick ?-- Post in the ground ? -- A fence ? - Block your view ?
Any fish in the crick ! -- Everytime I see moving stuff like that flowing water I think power production !-- I could stick a couple fans under water and let the current turn them !-- Gear it up to turn an alternator and charge a battery bank -- Then a DC / AC inverter to make household power !

A thing like that could be floated ?

See this what happens when Keef gets bored !-- The mind builds stuff !-- The body just can't always do the work anymore !

Mane in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina I ran a lamp - radio and fan off a car battery through an inverter for 2 weeks !-- Eventually even hook up an old antenna on the house and turned on a little television and realized what we had been told about New Orleans dodging the bullet was no true! -- We didn't know what had happened until then when we saw those scratchy pics of the people at the Super dome! --

Glad to hear you're feeling a lot better my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back