Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef it's called Lemon cookies........ by Jaws....... found his gear is at firestax....... all of it sold out....... and no lemon cookies listed at all........ he is the breeder responsible for Chem Soda

G --That sucks !-- I was chasing some Oregon Lemon --Attitude Seed ? -- I don't remember I better look again !-- Umbra knows -- He got it !- --I can find it !-- Supposed to be a sweet lemon !

What a great morning got some girls moving into their new bins in the flower room now I just wish I could catch This giant that keep swinging me around by my head in my sleep

Rose the nurse F2 showed up and I love the flowers I can't thank you enough Rose I greatly appreciate it if I can ever do anything or help you out in anyway please let me know I will no questions asked

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday

Chem Soda sounds great !-- I really need to organize what I got !--Umbra sent me a care package with all sort of seed !-- but some times chasing varieties still takes hold !--

Rose-- I can't find your addy so I can return these seed !-- I been preoccupied with D.D. and all !-- I get them out soon as I know where to send them !

What a great morning got some girls moving into their new bins in the flower room now I just wish I could catch This giant that keep swinging me around by my head in my sleep

Rose the nurse F2 showed up and I love the flowers I can't thank you enough Rose I greatly appreciate it if I can ever do anything or help you out in anyway please let me know I will no questions asked

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday

The flower is from the dollar store. They are solar operated. Phewy, glad they are there. Sounds like you need to make yourself some oil Bud for your sleep.

Umbra in da house !-- U make home yet ?-- Hey BPU -x-GDP -- Dis gonna be da bomb !-- 4 healthy happy plants so pretty sure I'll get a girl !-- Gonna be a monster I say !-- So one of those The White -x- Nepal Indica is gonna get sexed next !-- Looks like my kinda plant !

G--Just gotta to know who to ask !--
Umbra I need to pick your brain some more !-- O.K. I can grow it and dry it !-- Soon as D.D. get the bills caught up one dem Rosin Press is coming to Texas !-- So guide me !-- If I want to turn it into hash say maybe half to a pound every couple weeks ? --I need a system !-- So anyone !--what would be the easiest and most cost effective way to turn it into hash !-- One of G13's 5 gallon Kanga Can ?-- I was thinking maybe a shell reloaded shaker to clean shells -- Make me a screen !-- Turn it into a hash shaker ?-- When I say easiest --I would rather spend a little more and work a little less !-- Anyway --I got my hash and I put it into those mesh bags like they got !-- Does the parchment paper go on top and bottom of the bag or just on the bottom ? -- O.K. !-- I made hash and I turned it into Rosin Press hash !-- Keep everything warm while I'm working with it to fill empty cartridges ?-- Fill them --clean and package them !--I think I'm make me a Logo and say the famous G13 made them !

Just so we clear I don't know squat about weed except for the smoking part !-- I get these carts from an old stoner "out west" !

gotcha---would your friend be interested in making hash in a closed loop recycled water and ice washing machine---3-4 lbs of trim at a time

Sunshine -- Old Hippie 420 had a red cement mixer to make bubble hash every winter !-- He made hash with his outdoor crop and smoked his inside bud !-- He be out in the freeze so ice was free !-- He put the weed water and ice in it and turn it on and let it turn !--Then he pour it out into his hash bags !-- A washing machine isn't a big leap !-- But down here in the heat I think dry ice maybe the way to go !-- It's easy to get here too !--

Sunshine -- Old Hippie 420 had a red cement mixer to make bubble hash every winter !-- He made hash with his outdoor crop and smoked his inside bud !-- He be out in the freeze so ice was free !-- He put the weed water and ice in it and turn it on and let it turn !--Then he pour it out into his hash bags !-- A washing machine isn't a big leap !-- But down here in the heat I think dry ice maybe the way to go !-- It's easy to get here too !--

dry ice---gotcha---

My friend gonna have to turn loose a few cartridges to find the top of the market !-- That's the most dangerous time! -- I have some packaging from a free state hash oil cart-- I think I can forge close enough anyway -- It is just a rouse to point somewhere else !-- A cart ever turns up at the cop shop ?-- I want them looking anywhere but here !-- I tap into the limited top end market things will go well !--For my friend !

3 or 4 pounds would an awful lotta shaking in a 5 gallon bucket........ large scale dry ice hash?

I figured something with about a pound capacity !-- Stuff be coming outta bloom every couple weeks and be awhile before I do more than that at a time !-- Even then I could reload and run again !-- Even half pound capacity would work fine !

Press some of these varieties and see which produce the most best oil !-- Nurse Larry for sure !-- No I am not angling for peeps in the medical field but that's a thought !-- Give them thier own variety ?

This is a resort area and all those fisher people- vacationers and beach peeps ? --They good need weed too !-- "My friend" feels bad for them !-- Somebody needs to hook them up !

I turned NCH on to these and this is what he uses with dry ice. It just so happened that 1 gallon vinegar jug fit the sieve. The best part is you can throw them in the dishwasher. With bubble bags and many of the other pollen screens are fabric and when they clog they are a pain to clean and wear out super fast. These are cheap, do a great job, and easy to clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back