Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
been playing in the R&D lab. taking clones and popping beans. took yeti, apollo 11, chiesel, temple booty, and f*ckberry clones. popped Box of Chocolate, gorilla grape, bb king, and hogbreath. Getting ready to pop cantaloupe skunk, purple pineapple bomb, and sour dubb s1.

Those sound incredible can't wait to see how they turn out

Umbra R&D man !-- Talk to me !-- What differences have U noticed in the varieties you've pressed ?
3:10 --O.K. I'm still in !
Bud -- Nick-- that B.B. King-- Umbra planting ? --Nick knows it as Blueberry and Bud got it as BPU-X-B.B. !-- He bred it he gets to name it !--Same thing no matter what U call it !

Umbra I had 3 B.B. King sprouts survive the juice !-- Hard to kill !-- I see stuff and things on some of the plants that have survived that are not like the untreated !-- I have yet to look at anything under a microscope !- Maybe ?- I know what I'm looking for as a sure sign but it's not always there so who knows ?
Pipe don't lie !

Umbra R&D man !-- Talk to me !-- What differences have U noticed in the varieties you've pressed ?
3:10 --O.K. I'm still in !
Bud -- Nick-- that B.B. King-- Umbra planting ? --Nick knows it as Blueberry and Bud got it as BPU-X-B.B. !-- He bred it he gets to name it !--Same thing no matter what U call it !

Umbra I had 3 B.B. King sprouts survive the juice !-- Hard to kill !-- I see stuff and things on some of the plants that have survived that are not like the untreated !-- I have yet to look at anything under a microscope !- Maybe ?- I know what I'm looking for as a sure sign but it's not always there so who knows ?
Pipe don't lie !

B.B. King I like that by the sounds of things that's the perfect name for it

Hardy plants that B.B. too !-- Well over a hundred sprouted seed went into a dilute weed killer for 24 hours !
These 3 are the survivors !-- I been thinking about it and I think even if they are normal plants wouldn't a strong a** plants that survived that and have the genetics it got --be something worth keeping if it got the blueberry trait !-- talk about survival of the fittest?

Then I got Umbra strange row !-- Freaky looking little plants if U can see ?

View attachment 20161209_181444.jpg

View attachment 20161209_181539.jpg

Which one is Keef,,,lol. Just messen wit yas Dawg.

Love my pups !-- but they love weed !-- Watch them like a hawk !- Little black and white bud thief !
He fight U for it too little bastid !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Been up awhile --Had a hard night !- Having some face pain !-- Caps and a pipe might help !--
Wake and Bake !--

Morning Hippy !
Might take more than coffee !-- Old bones don't move like they used to ! -- Had plans for the day but not so sure anymore !

Understand the plans change. Went to the room this morning and there is only 2 or 3 small young tops for cloning, If I do not find what I need at the big box store, Then a bubble cloner to start with.
I need to get that plant in to flower before I run out of room

My pups still asleep !-- Bubbler cloner will work if U don't find what U need Hippy !-- Working on a pipe and maybe more coffee ?

good morning peeps. tweeked my back, sitting on ice... coffee is good, snow is good..pretty soon the pot will be good, when i go get it.. Need to go move... see ya soon.

Gosh, hope you didn't hurt it too much Rose. Coffee and a bowl....been a few days for me ;)

GM OFC, missed all you old grump's.

good morning peeps. tweeked my back, sitting on ice... coffee is good, snow is good..pretty soon the pot will be good, when i go get it.. Need to go move... see ya soon.

That's no good Rose I hope you start to feel a little better

Thanks guys. I swear turmeric is as strong as hydrocodone. It is saving me again. so happy i found that.. i take tons at times like this.Probably hard on the kidneys?. The real reason my back went out as the day before I bragged that I haven't been to the DC chiro since i started my trainer... NO BRAGGING ROSEBUD.
I will be fine.

thinking about popping some seeds, what should i plant..

1. nurse larry
2. GG4
3 buckeye purple

all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back