Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U da man Umbra !-- I feel ya on the vinegar jug and the screen !--I got on I just thought the mesh would be too big !-- but for what I'm gonna do with it that should work dis fine !-- I love it U got a problem and ask someone has an answer !-- Find me someway go shake it so I don't hurt the neck !-- The left arm works but not right all the time !

Put that thang on top the washer machine put a wet blanket on one side so it shakes when it spins and put it on spin cycle ? -- That'll shake it !

The flower is from the dollar store. They are solar operated. Phewy, glad they are there. Sounds like you need to make yourself some oil Bud for your sleep.

Absolutely Rose as soon as This first one is done I will be making some right away

Good medicine Bud !-
I got me a theory I want ya'll to tear apart for me !-- Around here it's nothing but brickweed or what U can grow !-- They do not yet realize that people can get high off an e-cig !-- They good at finding weed !-- but this is a resort beach town e-cig are common !-- I just don't see how they can start going around testing each e-cig !-- So !-- I think I'm gonna do it ! -- Got to have some packaging to make it look like it came from a free state just in case !-- So I don't have a Rosin Press yet ?

Slowly getting somewhere I think it's time to sit down and have a safety meeting

68a174dac364090cdddd22a340d4fe9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

420 Practice! --
Love me a good safety meeting !-- D.D. be up momentarily !-- Going back tonight! -- This got to end !-- Before it kills her !-- Or she kills me !-- Don't worry I can hold my own !-- Bob and Weave !- Stick and move !-- I got some moves for an old fart !-- We know we too old to fight so we hit U with the car or something !--
Run Forest Run !-- Like a speed bump !-- Hey U know what they call speed bumps in Jamaica? -- I swear this is true !-- Sleeping Policeman !-- Ever time someone said sleeping policeman I was looking! -- 5he someone told me !

U da man Umbra !-- I feel ya on the vinegar jug and the screen !--I got on I just thought the mesh would be too big !-- but for what I'm gonna do with it that should work dis fine !-- I love it U got a problem and ask someone has an answer !-- Find me someway go shake it so I don't hurt the neck !-- The left arm works but not right all the time !
Obviously you could run these with a washing machine bubble setup or dry ice.

Did I hear something about a safety meeting...:48:

Thanks Umbra !-Yep !-- Been in front of my face and I failed to see !-- Cut the bottom out the vinegar bottle add weed and dry ice --put the screen ( I'd duct tape bottle to screen ) -- Turn it back over with screen on bottom and shake ?

Funny Hopper !
As a young man I worked for concrete machine companies and we used pneumatic vibrators to get the air bubbles out the mud !-- Not something U want to touch U !-- I can make things shake !-- Didn't U feel more comfortable when U had those cartridges !

Evening OFC Another week done.
Keef where you get them red sprayers. Hoping the home depot or something.Will be looking when I go box shopping this weekend.
Be back later gonna go adjust my attitude

Hippy ---Amazon-- but they may have them at the big home stores !-- Cheap !-- package comes with a drill bit that is almost too big !- With a filtered pump they'll hardly ever plug up !-- Keep an eye on water temp when U first start !-- Not enough water and the pump will heat it up !-- Over 80 I get white slime !-- May not be a problem for U !

been playing in the R&D lab. taking clones and popping beans. took yeti, apollo 11, chiesel, temple booty, and f*ckberry clones. popped Box of Chocolate, gorilla grape, bb king, and hogbreath. Getting ready to pop cantaloupe skunk, purple pineapple bomb, and sour dubb s1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back