Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look nice mrcane. Pretty buds. Keef, the river has Muskie, catfish, pike and walleye, a few bass but the muskies tend to eat 'em. The water level is pretty much controlled by a dam so it only flows like that when they open the dam for flood control. There is a stream on one side of my lot that drops 130 ft. in about 40 ft. I been thinking about a small hydro generator there.

What am I building? I'm in a trailer. I am putting a roof supported by posts all around the trailer with an addition of a 40 ft. by 14 ft. porch on the back-side facing the river. When that is complete I am going to reside the thing and no more trailer. At least that's the plan. I'm also building a garage to do my business, which is custom welding and fabricating.
Basicly I build race cars and custom bikes, 4-wheel bumpers, stuff like that.

The short one is Hippies dawg, outdoors she was only about 4ft.and shaped like a Christmas tree ...never did get to finish her well..can't wait to see how she will finish indoors...

I need to go check da pharm ! -- I looked in and it's O.K. but I got stuff to do !--

Nick growing up Daddy had a Fab. shop !-- MIG and stick welding -- Mill -lathe -punches -presses all the shop tools !-- Next door neighbor ran an auto repair shop !-- I understand moving parts -- This computer stuff is beyond me !

You and I started our seeds about the same time. All my Hippies dawg wound up being males, 4 of the Blueberry I started were female. I've still got a couple of the HD seeds , I may try 'em again. None of my BPU x BB whatevers sprouted.

:vap-leafy_wave:

I remember when Cane was setting up that garage grow cabinet -- U still using it ?-- Plants look good Cuz !

I have to get U some more Nick I got plenty but I know D.D. labeled those BPU-X-B.B. I sent U as Blueberry because we call it the blueberry !-- Is that "Blueberry" what U got growing ?--

i made a batch of coconut cannabutter from my summer outdoor grow a few weeks ago. i had a lot more popcorn than i get when i grow inside so there was a lot more goodness mixed in with my usual 'everything but the roots' approach. just got around to baking a batch of brownies. have not tried the batch but licking the bowl, the beaters and the spatula has me cancelling the rest of my plans for the day. i am toasteeeeeed...

If U got "Blueberry" growing it is BPU-X-B.B. --F-2 seed !-- Trips was the father and I still got the mother !-- Some pollen also got on Bubblicious !-- I sent U and Bud some from that breeding! -- BPU--x- Bub --is probably how she labeled them !-- But "Blueberry " -I know what U growing now !-- I still got pollen and mom I can do it again !--

Dat's how we do up in here OF !-- As a matter of fact it is time for some caps !--

The short one is Hippies dawg, outdoors she was only about 4ft.and shaped like a Christmas tree ...never did get to finish her well..can't wait to see how she will finish indoors...

That's awesome my friend I just started a couple of hippie dogs myself I was curious to what they look like I guess now you've answered my question thank you again :48:

Hey Rose U put what's in them buckets or water bottle in your new machine ? -- Clear alkee-hol would come out with a hint of Berry flavor !-- Be some fine shine !-- After U cut almost in half with water !-- Straight out the still would be way too strong !

Those look nice mrcane. Pretty buds. Keef, the river has Muskie, catfish, pike and walleye, a few bass but the muskies tend to eat 'em. The water level is pretty much controlled by a dam so it only flows like that when they open the dam for flood control. There is a stream on one side of my lot that drops 130 ft. in about 40 ft. I been thinking about a small hydro generator there.

What am I building? I'm in a trailer. I am putting a roof supported by posts all around the trailer with an addition of a 40 ft. by 14 ft. porch on the back-side facing the river. When that is complete I am going to reside the thing and no more trailer. At least that's the plan. I'm also building a garage to do my business, which is custom welding and fabricating.
Basicly I build race cars and custom bikes, 4-wheel bumpers, stuff like that.
Some folks call a bolt on gas tank custom. I ride old brit stuff that nobody makes parts for, so it's all custom. My 1st ground up bike is the itsa bitsa. '67 BSA hornet motor in '71 oil in frame with the swing arm hacked off and a hardtail welded on. '77 T140 disc front end and 71 conical rear hub. $20 swap meet coffin tank and a swap meet bates style seat with hair pin sprung solo setup.

Yup, I just call 'em like I see 'um, They wuz labeled Blueberry so that's what I call 'em. They are very fragrant when touched and sticky already. Got at least a month to go I guess. Normally I would have topped 'em about three times and took some clones but as I said, they got neglected.

Some folks call a bolt on gas tank custom. I ride old brit stuff that nobody makes parts for, so it's all custom. My 1st ground up bike is the itsa bitsa. '67 BSA hornet motor in '71 oil in frame with the swing arm hacked off and a hardtail welded on. '77 T140 disc front end and 71 conical rear hub. $20 swap meet coffin tank and a swap meet bates style seat with hair pin sprung solo setup.

My first choppa wuz a 68 trumpet with a weld-on and a 16 over springer. Had a moped front shoe brake hub laced to a 21 inch Yamaha wheel with a 15 inch Harley juicer on the rear. Nowadays I cut out the neck and go from there on a long bike. I do make sure they have good brakes though. I got a broken hip because of that lousy moped brake. It was only there to pass inspection and was the smallest thing I could find.

LOL I have that same front end in the shed, with that same brake setup. I think mine is 10 over. I have a '51 trumpet rigid/ pre unit I was thinking about using. Currently have a 35 mm Ceriani front end on it with a 19".

No doubt in my mind Nick !-- That's what they are !-- I call blueberry too !-- There's some other flavors in it other than blueberry! -- That first B in BPU is Blackberry Kush !-- I think Dog got one --kinda blueberry muffin -right Dog ? -- Like I said I got plenty more of those seed !-- Got a Hoe Berry in bloom !-- Looked all indica til it hit bloom !-- Stretches like my Widow !-- Had to take the top off one about 3 weeks into bloom !-- It was so much higher than the other plants in the box !-- Dam hybrids !-- On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being 100% indica and 10 being straight up sativa --- I need something about a 4 !-- Leans slightly toward indica !-- Just for the growing it !-- I haven't had the freedom to grow lots of varieties for potency and stuff !- We only recently became weed independent !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back