Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the info keef and giggy.

morning woodhippy, keef, kraven and dog.

we have the same alarm, but ours are treeing feist jack/rat terrier mix mom and deer head toy manchester chihuahua dad and mix between the two

you should check out the timber kits, really the only thing kit to it is you build the frame to hang it. i sent yoop a link when oen of his diamonds went out says he really likes it and thinks it performs better then the higher wattage diamonds.

http://timbergrowlights.com/

Looking beautiful G, i am still smoking a bit of that from 2014 a great strain.

Been thinking on building some led light to go with my t5.

If you're using them just for veg I would just buy them but if you're using them for budding I would build them or go with the ones Kraven has hamster Lewis does really well with the one he bought i'm going to buy the same one he did

Good morning everyone hope everyone is off to a great start

Yup Dog, been in my share of situations. 13 she looks ready. morning all, off to see my nephyew for his 4th B day...he is the little fugger that gave me pneumonia.....sure would like to just poke him in the eye and call it even ;)

I see a bunch of Potheads above me. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey,,what was that game,,i think they called it TPBM or something like that.
It was like TPBM is smoking weed,,or TPBM is a sissy. "The Person Below Me"
I could be wrong,,but im close i thinkl. It was a game we use to play. They had a thread just for it.

I just got outta bed ---Had to come check on my peeps !

G-- That's nice Cuz !-- Wish I had a camera !--Probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway !

Rose --I don't know about anyone else but I would like to hear what U learn today !

Get caught with CBDS in Texas they can take your children !--Backwards a** place !-- Had to get that that out my system !

Looking beautiful G, i am still smoking a bit of that from 2014 a great strain.

thank you........ teamster pot mama.......

Yup Dog, been in my share of situations. 13 she looks ready. morning all, off to see my nephyew for his 4th B day...he is the little fugger that gave me pneumonia.....sure would like to just poke him in the eye and call it even ;)

yep...... she's ready......

Beautiful G13 I really love the colours

thanks bud

G-- That's nice Cuz !-- Wish I had a camera !--Probably wouldn't know how to use it anyway !

Thanks keef....... Icookie is special for sure....... rock hard bud....... heavy oil.

I chopped the top off 2 weeks into bloom !-- I had to ! She was headed to the ceiling !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back