Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Boz. I get so envious of those who can legally grow. I watch those Mendo boys on youtube and it just makes me turn green. Indoors I routinely get 5-6 oz. per plant. If I could grow outside I know I could get 2lb. or more. I have thought about hydro but dirt just seems more ,,,, natural.:vap-bobby_on_the_be

This Master Kush is some stanky stuff !-- I like it! -- I told D.D. last night to have some Cherry Brandy for her cough ! --- She shouldn't be coughing for awhile !-- She can drank !-- Not every day but when she throw down --she can drink! -- I taught her !-- Strawberry Brandy be ready in a couple hours !- I never even heard of Strawberry Brandy! -- It is condensed fruit wine !-- What else could I can I call it but brandy !-- I don't know these things !-- I just make the sheet !-- Quite well !

And the weed tastes awesome! I really can't wait for this BB king to finish.:vap-leafy_wave:

Nope Dog !-- I'm done growing outdoors !-- I'll keep the smaller and run more crops per year !-- That way I can control the environment !-- Plus for security !-- About the smaller size Dog talking about !-- I could put 8 boxes in bloom and run a rotation where I harvested a box once a week !-- I could even run a sativa rotation if I had the head room --1 box or group of boxes per week or part of a week for plant to finish !-- 15 weeks ? --15 boxes !-- Don't have to be boxes could be dirt or any water pharm technique !-- There's things I need to learn !-- but I got a plan but all the pieces got to come together !-- Growing few bigger plants is part of that !
Just not time yet !

Good Morning OFC. My son desperately wants to grow outdoors. I am not interested. To me it is a red flag to get robbed. The one time we tried taught me many things about the pitfalls of outdoors. Bugs are the biggest problem here. I have a hard time indoors controlling the environment, lol. Outdoors, everything that can go wrong, will. From the money side of it, outdoor flowers are worth a fraction of indoor flowers. Less than half the price, and that should be a clue to its value.

Bud gonna be interesting to see what kind of terps come across in that B.B. - Bubblicious cross !-- Trips bring that strong bone structure -- Just so many possibilities to a terepene profile !-- She got blackberry-- Blueberry and mom had a fruity Desiel smell !-- No telling !

keef I'm pretty excited I'm going to be putting some of them into bloom today it's always a good day when I get to put more bins in the flower room

Morning Nick !-- About vegging longer ? --Dat's the plan !-- I'm juggling lots of sheet in the grow room right now !-- I got quite a few varieties !-- I get another set of bloom boxes -- I'll be doing just what U said and adjust plant number to plant size !-- I also still got the problem of getting in the box to change the filter once in awhile !-- I guess what I'm saying Nick is I'm headed that way there's just problems to be worked out before I unleash the girls !-- The rotation ? -- Works fine as long as each part is working right !-- We growing the grow !

Keef I'm going to run one bucket in front of two bins plumbed into the one bucket is a small reservoir so I can put my pump in the bucket instead of inside the bins that way I don't have to continuously lift the bin lid to top up nutrients or water or check on the pump I'll send you a picture later today I think you're going to like it and it doesn't take up that much more room for me I'm going to have to do it that way because I'm going to be continuously flushing two bins at different times

I figured you had a plan man. If you gonna be serious about your growing you almost have to dedicate a whole room worth of space. I'm doing some building right now and when it is finished I will have a dedicated 14 X 14 room isolated from the rest of the house but attached. It is broken down into a 7' X 8' flower room, a 7' X 8' veg room and I use the rest for seedlings and clones, drying and equipment. It has a 10,000 btu ac and each room has two 600 watt hps lights. The flower room does have double ended bulbs though. Electric is about $100 a month in the summer, I'm thinking $80 in the winter. By staggering my additions to the flowering room I get about 1 harvest every 6 weeks or so and I should get around 2lbs at a pop. Because of the dedicated ac I don't have any humidity issues but it appears I may have to ad a humidifier this winter because my humidity is running about 35-38 % these days.

I like the idea of keeping them smaller and growing indoors because I can run more variety !-- I got all this different stuff growing to find out what I want to grow !-- Then there's the juice !-- When I get what I want ? --That's what we'll be growing !-- I need more time in the trenches anyway !-- Got lots to learn -Lots of weed to smoke !--

I agree Boz. I get so envious of those who can legally grow. I watch those Mendo boys on youtube and it just makes me turn green. Indoors I routinely get 5-6 oz. per plant. If I could grow outside I know I could get 2lb. or more. I have thought about hydro but dirt just seems more ,,,, natural.:vap-bobby_on_the_be

Hydro is great because they grow bigger and faster but at the same time they lose flavour just something to think about I grow myself in Hydro They both have their pros and cons

Damnt Unbra,,,must be tough having the choice to Grow outside or inside without going to jail. :smoke1:
You legal guys are killing me. Im very jealous, ,sorry,,i know i shouldnt,,but i yam. Yehaaaaaaa

Bud,, i love growing Hydro,,and i like dirt too,,but DWC is my favorite, thanks to THG.

Good Morning OFC. My son desperately wants to grow outdoors. I am not interested. To me it is a red flag to get robbed. The one time we tried taught me many things about the pitfalls of outdoors. Bugs are the biggest problem here. I have a hard time indoors controlling the environment, lol. Outdoors, everything that can go wrong, will. From the money side of it, outdoor flowers are worth a fraction of indoor flowers. Less than half the price, and that should be a clue to its value.

Umbra I'm with you on the bug thing anytime I've ever tried to grow outside they ended up full of bugs it just stressed me out to me it just was not worth the headache not to mention for me to try and grow outside again would be like trying to grow in the middle of the ghetto and expect your plant to still be there when you get up in the morning hope you have a good day my friend

Good morning all you guys... Been catching up with all of you chatty people. About outdoor growing, i didn't have a bug the first two years. And then holy crap thrip on steroids. For me I really need the poundage an outdoor brings. and as far as it not being as good, I hear no complaints..
Umbra, why does your son want to grow od again? you guys scared me when you did that last time.
I popped seeds yesterday and making seeds, and growing pot in every room of my house. not really. Just two rooms and a shed. So i guess i am back to growing indoors..

Ness, i hope you and your husband are dealing ok. so sorry about your f-i-l.

I am grumpy this morning.

The snow is melting, that is good news. Satori haze? did someone send me those seeds? yum. femenized even.. where did they come from, two are in soil as i type...4 months i be smoking it. i hope.

Yep Nick !-- 3 bedroom home-- The master bedroom and and bathroom gonna be dedicated to grow !-- Maybe I change types of light one day for now-- it is what it is !-- Same with nutes ! - I haven't even got to play with nutes yet !-- Just been trying to find variety that can grow well together !-- Lots to learn !--Right now If a variety is hard to grow and has to be petted and pampered -- I need something else !-- U got to be tough to grow up here on Copperhead Road !

Damnt Unbra,,,must be tough having the choice to Grow outside or inside without going to jail. :smoke1:
You legal guys are killing me. Im very jealous, ,sorry,,i know i shouldnt,,but i yam. Yehaaaaaaa

Bud,, i love growing Hydro,,and i like dirt too,,but DWC is my favorite, thanks to THG.

Weed hopper that's what I started growing i was DWC then just Kaina started tweaking it and that's how I ended up where I'm at it's funny because it took me three quarters of the way of growing these plants in soil to figure it out to me Hydro just makes sense but I've been thinking about starting a small 2 x 4 Coco Table just to see how it goes see if it makes it taste any better I would really like to go organic but it's just too hard to do in Hydro :48:

Quality of outdoor can depend on the environment !-- Down here where we hardly ever even get a killing freeze we got super bugs !-- Some places are perfect for outdoors some not so much !-- Many ways to the dank !-- Rose at least I finally got all the grow together again instead of spread out all over the house !-- I think I got things where I want them --now it just takes time !
I don't know about hydro taking the taste and smell out !-- LEDs increase terps !-- O.K. I said it !-- I got no proof !-- I see it !
Dam I like this Master Kush !-- Looking forward to getting a piece of Barney's Farm - Nightshade into bloom !

Good morning all you guys... Been catching up with all of you chatty people. About outdoor growing, i didn't have a bug the first two years. And then holy crap thrip on steroids. For me I really need the poundage an outdoor brings. and as far as it not being as good, I hear no complaints..
Umbra, why does your son want to grow od again? you guys scared me when you did that last time.
I popped seeds yesterday and making seeds, and growing pot in every room of my house. not really. Just two rooms and a shed. So i guess i am back to growing indoors..

Ness, i hope you and your husband are dealing ok. so sorry about your f-i-l.

I am grumpy this morning.

The snow is melting, that is good news. Satori haze? did someone send me those seeds? yum. femenized even.. where did they come from, two are in soil as i type...4 months i be smoking it. i hope.
Rose, I think the main reason my son wants to grow outdoors is to have his own plant. To apply all his ideas about how to grow and grow a 20 ft plant like my friend Boner does. I was the one that sent you the satori/haze from CabinFever.

Quality of outdoor can depend on the environment !-- Down here where we hardly ever even get a killing freeze we got super bugs !-- Some places are perfect for outdoors some not so much !-- Many ways to the dank !-- Rose at least I finally got all the grow together again instead of spread out all over the house !-- I think I got things where I want them --now it just takes time !
I don't know about hydro taking the taste and smell out !-- LEDs increase terps !-- O.K. I said it !-- I got no proof !-- I see it !
Dam I like this Master Kush !-- Looking forward to getting a piece of Barney's Farm - Nightshade into bloom !

I do believe I watch the video somewhere where they were saying the LEDs do help promote growth for the terps I don't know if it's true about Hydro and losing the taste that's just what I've been reading I guess only time will tell hope you're off to a good start Keef :48:

Bud, I've done the pepsi challenge. Done right, double blind study...you will not be able to tell by taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back