Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my computer desk. I was a Linux programmer in a former life and my desk and chair was my world. Nowadays its a laptop perched on the end table I use for a coffee table. Its occupied with a plate of two varieties of herb, a rolling machine, raw papers, pipe, grinder, coffee cup, 3 lighters, ruler, calculator, nails, ruler, 2 remotes, its busy, and a mess like me:vap_smiley:

Now that I think about it I think it was a blueberry blast X BPU I was pretty quiet on there I just kind of kept in the background and ask questions when I needed to but it was definitely nice to see a familiar face when I first got here hope you're having a good evening my friend
That wasn't at potpimp. I didn't have bpu until Bodhi did his first drop at Cannazon. I never gave those away at Cannazon either. Those were gdp x bpu. Obviously Keef has them, they are BB King. But it would have to be at TSD and JB.

Umbra, wasn't boner here a bit? seems i liked that guy.

Missed ya today Keef. take care of your issues..

That wasn't at potpimp. I didn't have bpu until Bodhi did his first drop at Cannazon. I never gave those away at Cannazon either. Those were gdp x bpu. Obviously Keef has them, they are BB King. But it would have to be at TSD and JB.

I was wrong you sent Me that at cannetics after it changed from pot pimps I think you sent me a Skunky funk chunk or something like that as well It was a pretty long time ago though

Morning ofc. Ahhh, last day of work. Each day has felt like the 5th Monday in a row, and the nights feel like a friday night. Odd week

Happy Holidays all. ....been busy with life.
Hope that everyone is doing well and staying High...
.......:48:........

Morning ofc. Ahhh, last day of work. Each day has felt like the 5th Monday in a row, and the nights feel like a friday night. Odd week
you got that right brother, my last this week too.
Happy Holidays all. ....been busy with life.
Hope that everyone is doing well and staying High...
.......:48:........
happy holidays to yall too.

Morning everyone,slept in late yesterday,only to wake up to see my wife holding a 9# hammer smiling saying did ya sleep well.Well I can say this Rose it definitely is a heavy hitter,knocked me out for an extra 4 hours.:)..lol..Happy Holidays everyone..So sorry to hear about sis,my favorite ant might not make xmass either..Love to everyone.They all will be missed.Peace out.

Morning O.F.C. !-- 62 and rain at the beach !--Mind is messed up !-- Face is hurting !-- I need my pipe !

Anyone happen to know a good microscope app for my Samsung Android phone......options overload out there:confused2:

Morning O.F.C. !-- 62 and rain at the beach !--Mind is messed up !-- Face is hurting !-- I need my pipe !

sorry you feel bad keef.......... relax take deep breath....... your to stressed out........ maybe dial things back a tad........ take things in small steps....... one day at the time......... occupy your mind with good things......... turn off the news........ spend time in the sun if you can.......... short days bring depression.......... get down on the floor and play with your dogs.

Good morning All.

Hi Cane, happy holidays to you my friend. I don't know about it.. I could ask my son to find one..he is good like that.

YD, glad it is really friday for you today.. good you hung in there. Giggy,bozzo, nice to see you guys this morning.. G13, Umbra! hey.

Good advice G.

I was wrong you sent Me that at cannetics after it changed from pot pimps I think you sent me a Skunky funk chunk or something like that as well It was a pretty long time ago though

Ok, I know who you are now, lol. Yes it was at cannetics. I only sent those to 2 people and only 1 in Canada. I don't think anyone got them to pop. Keef has a ton of those as well. The vial simply marked skunky is the chunky skunky funk. Those beans were fire.
Good Morning one and all. Christmas is everywhere, lol. My son put antlers on the dogs and took a group photo of the hounds of Christmas, lol. My sisters both sent cookies, so sugar rush is being tempered with way too much weed. A new meaning to Dazed and Confused. What the heck, washed it all down with rum and eggnog. Enjoy everyone, happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back