Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real world problem here !- I got the clones from my 2 Nurse Larry phenos mixed up !--- I take another set of cut and mark the a** this time !-- Just realized I did he same to the 2 Purple Haze girls !-- Dam !-- I can fix it !-- This why I like 1 girl from each variety !-- The Purple Haze has at least 2 phenos because I got both !-- The Purple Pheno and one with a strange greenish hint !-- This getting complicated !--- White Indica ? -- I think I throw out all the other WI unsexed plants !--She a fine girl !-- Why I need the others ?

On music -- I was busy yesterday watching one Eric Clapton's Guitar Festivals again !--B.B. King -- Buddy Guy -- John Mayer -- ZZ Top -- I was lazy yesterday and watched music most of the day !-- Might do it again today ? --and get Higher !-- Don't dare me !-- I'll do it !-- Isle of Wight festival maybe ? -- Heart -- Live at the Orpheum ?

Hey guys, I am headed home. Just letting y'all know you won't hear from me much, I don't have internet at home now. I will pop in and make sure enough weed is being smoked.

Hey guys, I am headed home. Just letting y'all know you won't hear from me much, I don't have internet at home now. I will pop in and make sure enough weed is being smoked.

Merry Christmas YD........ be safe.

hey everybody, hope all are happy or at least trying to get there. ose i haven't had time to read and have a lot to catch up on, but i got to ask. how is your sister doing? yall are in our thoughts and prayers.

Got some cool flower pics to show you guys, but won't upload right now. Will try again later.

Just so U know --I didn't do this !-- It's all natural ! -- Something I never saw before !

Howdy friends. Hope yall are having a great day.
Rose you are a Strong women with an awesome family. Much respect and love.
Keef,,what up crazy man.
DD, you make me laugh,,oh and im sorry that Keef is a pain in your butte. Lol
Dog,G13,and Giggy,,its time to get high. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Evening All.
Hope all are well.
Got Supper in the oven. I will smoke with WeedHopper

What up Hopper --Hippy ? -- I think we having left overs !--
Hey Hopper U know when Texas Congress get together after the first of the year they gonna try to fix that MMJ Law !-- Whatever sickness they allow ?--- I'm gonna have that !

Hell Keef,,if they knew you like we do,,they would make it legal tommorow. :rofl:

I hope they don't make me come up there !-- They want to Hopper because of the tax money but no one will stand !--- They say they need more studies about MMJ !-- They don't believe it is medicine !--- Just do it already !

hey everybody, hope all are happy or at least trying to get there. ose i haven't had time to read and have a lot to catch up on, but i got to ask. how is your sister doing? yall are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you Giggy. I talked with my sister in law that is taking care of her. She said yesterday my sister talked with her health care helpers and kidded them... So that was the first time she has talked in a while. Hospice says it could be any time. She is not eating now. I like to remember her doing the jitterbug when she was young... thanks for your thoughts and prayers, I think they are helping.

Rose I wish there was something I could say to make it easier !--Bout all I can do is distract U from it some-- !-- Wanna fight ? -- Get mad at me and forget about your pain for a minute !--

Thank you Giggy. I talked with my sister in law that is taking care of her. She said yesterday my sister talked with her health care helpers and kidded them... So that was the first time she has talked in a while. Hospice says it could be any time. She is not eating now. I like to remember her doing the jitterbug when she was young... thanks for your thoughts and prayers, I think they are helping.

Im so sorry Rose. I know that not eating is not good. That was what happened with My Mom. Your Sister has to be a wonderful lady,,she is your Sister. Sending love your way.
You were awesome with my Mom Rose,,and i will NEVER forget that.

Ok, you guys, just made me cry. WH, you don't need to thank me for being kind to your mom. I can't tell you how much i liked her so quickly and felt like i was talking to my own mom in a way, your mom will always be awesome, even if she isn't here.

Giggy, I am touched by your sympathy, thank you. My mom lost all her siblings before she went.. that was hard... Ok...enough of this.. Thank you though. I think crying in spurts and starts is just fine. so your helping me more than you know. We will all get through our old age together. Thank you guys again.

ps. I am not strong but i am glad you guys think so.

Been trying to upload this pic and it keep failing !-- This is cool and I want to know if there is a name for it or if anyone has seen it before !-- This phone must not know bout me where's my gun ? -- I will kill a dam smart phone !-- Did it before !-- I got nothing to prove ! --Might better let me upload this pic before I go off on it !-- Then the po-po come !-- I don't want to kill the phone !

Keef put the phone down, Back away and find your pipe.
Not that pipe the one ya smoke with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back