Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U seen a star on the end of a pistol like that before ?-- New to me !-- I find something strange like that the plant gets a name !--

OF -- That is nature mocking me !-- I'm trying to create monsters and these natural freaks keep showing up !--- Trips my boy that fathered all these B.B. seed was a trifoliate !-- He made 3 leaves at each node instead of 2 until I topped him !-- I gotta see if I got a pic !-- Then there the GG#4 freak I've posted pics !-- Got a GDP-X-B.R. doing it too !-- There's been other anomalies! --

OF, I think i need to watch the jerk again.. why were his pants at his ankles... LOL what a funny scene. It is weird the stuff you can't throw away.
Keef, I can't see what you mean on the plant?

Morning Rose !-- center of the pic slightly to the left !--- A pistol with a star on the end !

been a long time since i have watched the jerk. that scene has always stuck in my head. i am not sure why his pants are around his ankles but i just need this lamp...

Keef, it is a christmas miracle... I see it.. It really is a star.

OF, i just need this chair. Thank you it is good to laugh at 5 am.

Rose that's the Hoe Berry !-- This is not the only one !-- I have 2 rooting cuts making stars !-- Not a lot but they there !-- I never heard of such a thing as a real flower on a flower like that !--

Just curious!

Can anyone here read The Book of Thoth ?-- (Tarot)-- Tell me what this says !

How about The Runes ? -- Can anyone tell me what that 3 stone spread says ?

Keef........ your an uncle........ the ground chuck in your yard just had babies.:lama:

Morning all, headed out to the Bunker to get a few things done. Peace

got the go-ahead from mrs. fogey to start my next grow... after i clean out the tool room which is quite a daunting task. i am going to have to give some stuff the heave-ho which goes against the pack rat in me. it is needed. so i have some cbd nordle fems, some satori seeds and a couple of freebies one of which is green crack. i figure in 6 months i will be fat and happy or stoned and mellow...

I know exactly what you're talking about I have one hell of a time getting rid of things myself just because you never know when you could need it haha The wife made me throw out a lot of stuff when we started setting up the garage I thought it was going to damn near killed me hope you're having a good morning my friend :48:

It is snowing.... again.....heavy sigh.....hope the kids get over the pass tomorrow..

I didn't know you could read tarot cards G13, did that speak to you Keef? LOL

I am off to get a hair cut in the snow... Enjoy this morning all ya all.

Morning Bud -- Cane --Kraven --- What's shaking ? -- I think I got caught up in the grow room yesterday !-- D.D. hasn't had time to help lately and hadn't been in there for a week or so !-- I used to call her my CFO / Research assistant -- Anyway the grow had to stand inspection yesterday !-- Had me a little worried !--Cause she buys me grow stuff and in return I keep her high !-- Important stuff !-- It passed but no there were things !-- Then I showed her that star and convinced her it was a sign that I need more lights and stuff cause I got too many plants !-- She don't fall for that stuff like that anymore but I had to try !

Morning Rose !-- center of the pic slightly to the left !--- A pistol with a star on the end !

I thought you said you weren't going to set up a Christmas tree Keef then how come you got a star on the tree :48:

Yep Rose !-- U ain't gonna believe but I learned the skill from a witch !--- Turned out she wasn't as powerful as she thought !

Morning Bud -- Cane --Kraven --- What's shaking ? -- I think I got caught up in the grow room yesterday !-- D.D. hasn't had time to help lately and hadn't been in there for a week or so !-- I used to call her my CFO / Research assistant -- Anyway the grow had to stand inspection yesterday !-- Had me a little worried !--Cause she buys me grow stuff and in return I keep her high !-- Important stuff !-- It passed but no there were things !-- Then I showed her that star and convinced her it was a sign that I need more lights and stuff cause I got too many plants !-- She don't fall for that stuff like that anymore but I had to try !

I'm not too bad my friend been working pretty hard out in the garage getting everything worked out and set up I noticed one of my plants had a little bit of Wi-Fi is on it because I wasn't paying attention to the temperature and humidity going to give them all a little shot of some apple cider vinegar today hopefully it's not something to worry too much about hopefully I can Nippet in the butt in time Hope you are having a good day my friend just out of curiosity how was the Franken plant doing

Did U see that Bud ?-- I swear -- That is 100% natural !-- There's 2 cuts doing it but this was easier to see !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back