Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud -- I'm still at it !-- Now finally I got plants that survived the Zombie Juice in bloom !-- Get some in da pipe--- I'll tell U more !

Did U see that Bud ?-- I swear -- That is 100% natural !-- There's 2 cuts doing it but this was easier to see !

Yeah buddy she's pretty cool for sure I read that Umbra is going to make you your special lemon plant that's pretty awesome I spent pretty much the whole day yesterday putting ventilation into the baby room getting a little too warm and humid in there if it ain't one thing it's another I'm starting to wonder if there is ever going to be a day where I get to just sit back and enjoy looking at the pretty girls grow and not be consistently working Not that I don't love putting everything together and stuff but it's really starting to wear me thin with my neck but I got to keep going I need that medicine by chance did you ever come across a name on that pump for me I need to order a bunch of them Thursday no way I'm paying $125 for a pump here when I know I can get one off I Amazon for 25 to 40 :48:

Keef I think when I get a little bit more caught up I'm gonna build myself an automated cocktail dispenser for my nutrients let me tell you these plants sure suck up the food and water and it would be nice to have a quick easy way to measure everything out at the push of a button what do you think about something like that my friend I was thinking about using windshield washer fluid pumps depending what car I take it out of they've got some pretty cool little wash her bottles as well that would hold the nutrients perfect and be able to tuck it out-of-the-way in the cupboard

Bud -- I been thinking about some way to put one them commode floats in a box !-- Gravity feed nute mix into the box !-- When the level falls the float will open a valve adding nute water !-- Still just a thought abut automation !

Bud -- I been thinking about some way to put one them commode floats in a box !-- Gravity feed nute mix into the box !-- When the level falls the float will open a valve adding nute water !-- Still just a thought abut automation !

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_1_2...float+valve&ie=UTF8&qid=1482510184&sr=8-2-acs

float valve keef.......... just make sure you fix a t loop in your line so when the float valve shuts off the water continues to flow so you don't burn your pump up....... ice maker line...........I can post pics of mine.

Good morning Umbra Keef that wouldn't be such a bad idea if you had everything premixed in say something like a rain barrel

Bud -- I ran into a problem with that and I haven't even started automating !-- I got one those big black boxes full of RO water and I take it out in gallon plastic milk jugs and add my nutes to each gallon! -- Hears what I'm seeing is some plants like more nutes others less it's harder on some varieties than others !-- If I premix my nutes the plants I'm growing sure as hell better hit thier prime some where near that !-- I found some plant varieties don't want to play nice with others ! -- Most of the poly hybrids seems to work well with others !-- What some Indicas thrive at may kill a sativa and the other way around !--I'm not where I want to be with nutes or lights but I'm studying this plant !--

How U know bout that other pipe ?-- The one that ain't for smoking !-- No it's all good !-- I ain't gonna shoot nothing !-- Hopper just in case there's a break in or something --U member where I put my bullet ?

Its in Don Knots front pocket. :smoke1:

Just curious!

Can anyone here read The Book of Thoth ?-- (Tarot)-- Tell me what this says !

How about The Runes ? -- Can anyone tell me what that 3 stone spread says ?

My Wife can read those cards. I think its all total crap,,but she gets a kick out of them.

Bud -- I ran into a problem with that and I haven't even started automating !-- I got one those big black boxes full of RO water and I take it out in gallon plastic milk jugs and add my nutes to each gallon! -- Hears what I'm seeing is some plants like more nutes others less it's harder on some varieties than others !-- If I premix my nutes the plants I'm growing sure as hell better hit thier prime some where near that !-- I found some plant varieties don't want to play nice with others ! -- Most of the poly hybrids seems to work well with others !-- What some Indicas thrive at may kill a sativa and the other way around !--I'm not where I want to be with nutes or lights but I'm studying this plant !--

I will have to 100% agree with you I think that's why I would never be able to run by big of a reservoir I just keep the reservoir a little smaller and then I'm going to have to adjust which plants get growing with which ones because like you said they don't like to get along I noticed the Bubbalicious likes a little more nutrients than the BB King and then I got my Mendocino Purps clone only version she's just a pig she'll eat and drink as much as she can get

I didn't have to shoot nothing Hopper !--

Hey Umbra this is another example of that fascination !-- ( GDP-x Black Rose ) May be hard to tell but the stem on the left is flat !
It will form multiple heads then drop one as a limb and that limb will catch up to the canopy -- I'll show it again when it is bigger and shows better !-- It's a similar anomaly to the GG !-- If it is a boy -- I'm breeding them !

View attachment 20161223_104102.jpg

Keef this is how I set up the two new bins just easier to feed them check pH stuff like that and then the pump goes inside the bucket instead of the bin
7b3a08ae860f9b90c10fd74ce174a796.jpg

Bud I'm middle of the road right now with nutes-- No one is really getting a formula that would allow them to reach thier potential !-- I can take care of all that later !-- Make it work then make it pretty !-- In the end , I want a handful of bad mother scooters that will grow together ! Heavy oiler cause I'm probably go the way of extracts !

Looks good Bud !-- 396 gallon per hour gonna suck that bucket dry in less than a minute !-- U got to valve it or vent it some way to bleed off some pressure !-- There's an adapter that may work ? -- If it ain't broke --Don't fix it !-- I don't see nothing broke !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back