Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How U know bout that other pipe ?-- The one that ain't for smoking !-- No it's all good !-- I ain't gonna shoot nothing !-- Hopper just in case there's a break in or something --U member where I put my bullet ?

Rose it's ok to feel, holding back to "be strong" is just silly. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. ~hugs~

U can never have too many "pipes" Hippy !-- The pic that won't up load is a pic of pistols -- The White V's on a blooming plant -- Except 2 Hoe Berry ---One leg of the V split into a what I can only describe as a white star fish on end of a white pole connected at the middle !-- I got to get this to post !

Evening OFC. Rose, I'm sorry about your sister. And, I'm am sorry to say tj Dad is gone now. Don't know what to do. 1st Xmas alone. Watch a lot of TV I guess. Merry XMASS everyone.

I got 2 more day to wait for the mail for my new pipe. Hope, I get it before Xmas. I want to smoke the hash in it.

Ness We can all smoke and laugh all weekend. Can't see the grandkids till the New Year
Hope you get the new pipe. I wait for seeds

U can hang out with me during Christmas Ness !-- D.D. work nights sleeping days !

-- Still won't let me post my pic !

O:K, I was planning on doping in. All, my family is in NH, MA and ME. All of them are close to one in other. All is well up there. Keef what State or ST's are free for mj?

My Shih-Tzu just ate one of my Hoeberry sprouts. The little sh!t was feeling neglected & I think he did it to get my attention because I was repotting plants instead of paying attention to him. After being outside all day building rafters I guess he thought I needed to pay him proper attention.

Ness I never been anywhere that had legal weed in any form !-- West Coast some up north !-- Some's just most are just medical !-- I think only a couple got recreational !-- California just went recreational and Florida and some other states went medical this year !--

Keef I let Angie the tech admin about the picture problem. sorry for the hassle.

Thank U Rose but It's probably on my end !-- The water is poison -- they got both kinds of music --country and western --- Why should I expect reliable Internet?

got the go-ahead from mrs. fogey to start my next grow... after i clean out the tool room which is quite a daunting task. i am going to have to give some stuff the heave-ho which goes against the pack rat in me. it is needed. so i have some cbd nordle fems, some satori seeds and a couple of freebies one of which is green crack. i figure in 6 months i will be fat and happy or stoned and mellow...

Good morning folks.

OF, I laughed that you said your wife is letting you grow after you clean up your room. lol I hope you like the nordle as much as mr rb does. Mine has a lot of cbd which is nice. Pack rat? I love the feeling of getting rid of stuff or recycling donating.. It is hard though. I often wonder what mr rb house would look like, he is a clean freak and probably have not much.
It is beginning to look a bit like chirstmas now.. Is tomorrow christmas eve?
Giggy, I will join you. What's in your pipe?

lol. part of mr fogeys christmas 'gift' was cleaning out the basement. her idea of cleaning out the basement means throwing a lot of stuff away. she is at work however so i will stash the goods up in the attic where she never goes. otherwise i'd need a dumpster. i am 'hoarder sympathetic but not a hoarder. that being said, i just put about 50 tiny eye bolts in a sandwich bag and put that on the tool bench in case i need 50 tiny eye bolts for something someday. can you say hoarder? i am like navin johnson in the jerk when he loses every...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2X3vVMdh-s[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back