Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OFC! I guess this is my virgin post in this thread. I'm 45...do I qualify?

First off, I gotta say I am humbled by your posts regarding me Umbra, thanks bro, it means a lot. I am horrible about keeping a grow journal or taking pics, so it is nice that you have seen my work and can see what it takes to really grow a lot of bomb herb.

As Umbra stated, I am not on as much as I used to because my grows keep me super busy. Today I find myself with a little time and a great buzz...

To answer one of Rosebuds questions, when I transplant, I set the plant a little higher causing the roots directly at the base of the plant to wet/dry a lot faster, thus getting them bigger and more robust. It will make the whole stalk of the plant get thicker a lot quicker and develop crazy root growth. I have a lot of Almond grower buddies, and this is a thing they do on Almond farms. Helps tree development and health.

I will try to make it to the thread more often. I usually check out MP for a few min in the morn, then I'm out the door, each day brings new issues, so I never know if it's a 8 hour day or a 18.

I'm pretty handy with a pea shooter myself.

M-40A1.
Caliber: 308 Win / 7.62 NATO
Action: Remington 700 Short Action
There is current legislation to discontinue the manufacture of the 223 rounds. The idea is that they can not ban the AR15, so they will stop the manufacture of the rounds. Control takes many different paths.

There is current legislation to discontinue the manufacture of the 223 rounds. The idea is that they can not ban the AR15, so they will stop the manufacture of the rounds. Control takes many different paths.

Darn, they keep just stepping on the 2nd amendment!!

stepping on a lot of amendments.

great tip Norcalhal.

wake and bake coffee club every morning.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Hello OFC! I guess this is my virgin post in this thread. I'm 45...do I qualify?

First off, I gotta say I am humbled by your posts regarding me Umbra, thanks bro, it means a lot. I am horrible about keeping a grow journal or taking pics, so it is nice that you have seen my work and can see what it takes to really grow a lot of bomb herb.

As Umbra stated, I am not on as much as I used to because my grows keep me super busy. Today I find myself with a little time and a great buzz...

To answer one of Rosebuds questions, when I transplant, I set the plant a little higher causing the roots directly at the base of the plant to wet/dry a lot faster, thus getting them bigger and more robust. It will make the whole stalk of the plant get thicker a lot quicker and develop crazy root growth. I have a lot of Almond grower buddies, and this is a thing they do on Almond farms. Helps tree development and health.

I will try to make it to the thread more often. I usually check out MP for a few min in the morn, then I'm out the door, each day brings new issues, so I never know if it's a 8 hour day or a 18.

Welcome to Curmudgeonland, home of the Old Farts Club. Good to see you stop by, join us on our morning ritual of "wake and bake". Umbra posts about having to catch up, because of where you guys live. But ain`t catchin` up fun too ? Anyway welcome and join in when you can.

I believe it's only the M855 green tip AP rounds that are on the chopping block. If not, there will be a run on 222 Remington Magnum rounds, which are easily shortened and resized.

If they want to ban anything that'll pop through a cop's body armor, they'd better ban the 22 magnum rim fire.

WAKE AND BAKE you bunch of ol farts. Got a chance of winter mix again tomorrow, but yesterday and today are 70 degree days. Tomorrows high 34 degree. Come on spring time to be outdoors. Yall have a great day.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Glad U stopped by NorCalHal !-- to hear Umbra tell it U can walk on water !-- Welcome to the zoo!-- Up early working on building good buzz !-- Yeah they be stepping all over the 2nd amendment !-- Did U know it is almost impossible to get rounds for my M-79 grenade launcher and fifty cal. Brass is extremely rare !-- What's the world coming to ?

Good morning OFC. I better catch up on the wake and bake session. Been trying to straighten out my email account. My computer skills suck.

good morning all. when the war starts ,you just get ammo off the dead. Lol I have enough to get started .. what's happening is the big money anti gun people are buying ammo companies. that is how they will control supply.

session #2 this time backed by coffee. fellas that is why they make reloading machines.

:goodposting: Now to get some wake and bake action going with my coffee....Good morning OFC :48:

fellas that is why they make reloading machines.
I reload everything from 5.56 through .458WM. Saw this crap coming 20 years ago. Started stocking up back when you could get a thousand rounds delivered for $110. Beat the big primer shortage a few years back, too.

An old school chum is on the local FD. Told him if the fire is on the north end of the house to dump everything he's got on it. If it's on the south end, evacuate the neighborhood, head for the tree line, and enjoy the show.

Critters are fed; Time to feed my head.:)

Thick fog and 70 at the beach today !-- Mane ya'll make me wanna go shoot something !-- Hey if anyone is interested - I did some research and Umbra's real name is D.B. Cooper !-- Just what I thought !-- The O.F.C. don't care ! We mostly interested in weed stuff ! I gots a fine Tranquil Elephantizer Lady and a Gentleman too !-- He'll be spenting some time with this indica heavy pheno Widow I got !-- The Lady Elephant is already working !- I got 6 clones and one that will finish the bloom cycle so I can see how long she takes ! One thing is for sure - I'll be cloning the Hell out that girl !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back