Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend that knows Walker Texas Ranger and Beverly Hillbillies so good. After 15 seconds, he can tell you the whole episode start to finish.

Evening OFC...you know what time it is....anyone want to join me, PAX heating as we speak.

I took a nap !-- I' m Old !-- I do what I want ! Dam left coast port strike been holding up my LEDs !-- Got plants that need to move to bloom and I need the lights to do that !-- They jamming me bro! Texas needs to go ahead and pass a MMJ law so I can get to work ! No not yet !-- I need a year ! See what they think of the Tranquil Widow ! Caps is kicking in -pipe is full-- did I say I been on a Percocet binge? Life is good !

It's I had a nap, it's Wake and Bake all over again so U know I'm Down with a burn !-- I like some of the shows that make fun of - back in the day !-- Reefer Madness : the musical -- one of my favs-- Tom Hanks in Volunteers !-- Tropic Thunder !-- The Money Pit -- just a funny movie !-- Yes !- I'm high !

I took a nap !-- I' m Old !-- I do what I want ! Dam left coast port strike been holding up my LEDs !-- Got plants that need to move to bloom and I need the lights to do that !-- They jamming me bro! Texas needs to go ahead and pass a MMJ law so I can get to work ! No not yet !-- I need a year ! See what they think of the Tranquil Widow ! Caps is kicking in -pipe is full-- did I say I been on a Percocet binge? Life is good !

Can't be true! Unions only constitute 11% of the workforce. Must be a scab strike!:)

Old Hen and I came home from the watering hole on IFR, listening to Crosby, Stills & Nash on the radio. Judy Blue Eyes explains it all.

I don't know where it came from -- but I 'm high so who knows -- Anyway !-- If a person had a concentrate from an extraction and wanted to use vacuum to remove the last of the solvent-- Could he not take a clean wet vac.-- place container of concentrate in the wet vac. and then seal the lid -- turn the wet vac on and by partially restrict the vacuum hose - would he not be able to remove all traces of the solvent without heat ? This buzz needs a little nursing !- let me get my pipe and solve another grower problem !

Hmmm I'll smoke with ya....I'm baked....just like a Virginia ham and listening to great tunes like this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0[/ame]

Ain't nothing wrong with some Queen -- When I get really lit seems like sooner or later I end up listening to -- Steve Earl - Copperhead Road -- Stephen Stills - Tree Top Flyer-- Arlo Guthry - Coming into Los Angeles -- Then Pink Floyd's -- Dogs of War - seems to show up !-- The Eagles -Life in the fast Lane -- and some how Robin Trower's Bridge of Sighs !-- Anyway my pipe is out my pipe is cold --

I just popped those cherry pie x key lime pie beans...its going to be a pot pie

Kraven are U too old or young to appreciate the music of groups like -- Audioslave-- Alice in Chains-Pearl Jam and music from that era ?

I'm 46 but enjoy everything from the 60's up, well except classical. love pearl jam, lincoln park NIN haven't really gotten into the new country, so i sorta listen to pop these days when I'm not jamming on older tunes.

Kraven - sounds like we got similar musical preference !--Since I been learning about extracts -- looks like I need a still !-- I ran across an untapped source of fermentable material the other day !-- The donut shop was throwing out 2 trash bags of old baked goods ! First thing that came to my mind was -- Donut 'Shine !

Yo Beemer -- Thanks but I'm not even allowed there even as a visitor !-- Cause I was bad ! Hey tommorrow I want U guys to tell me all I need to know about a CO2 system !-- How much improvement should I see ?-- How much they cost to install ?-- How much does it cost to run ?-- since my bubblers run on room air - will I be cutting back on the O2- available to the roots ?-- How high in percentage of room air are we talking about ?- 20% ? 30% ? Is it safe for humans in a grow room with elevated CO2 levels ?? Got me 6 T.E. clones working hard to make more clones !-- Get a little taste of it in 2 months ! Good Night O.F.C. !

I`m with ya. It`s wake and bake time in Curmudgeonland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back