Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven glad you are enjoying yourself. I am waiting until after dinner at this point. Dinner should be ready in about 10 minutes.

Evening O.F.C. !-- Burn it Kraven !- What's for supper Umbra ?-- I'm on a health kick !-- Had me a Bacon Cheese Burger with Chili Cheese Fries !-- With some caps cause I'm a bad man !-- Had a decent buzz working then the caps kicked in !-- Hey Hippy U said U were gifted with some clones - what U got?-- Yoop -- decisions - decisions !-- I'm amused !-- waiting to see what U decide to do !--- think I kilt my Strawberry Rhino clone !-- Ya live and learn !- next time it'll survive !--

Hey guys -- U know I'll be starting them William Wonder seed when they come in later this week -- gots myself a question !- I have every intention of breeding a male to a Tranquil Elephantizer female as well as a Widow and a Tranquil Widow !-- gonna get hard to keep up with what W.W. and T.W. mean !- -- That Widow - X- T.E. -X - Williams Wonder cross-- - What about O.F.C. # 1 or something ?- hook a brother up with some 411!

Evening O.F.C. !-- Burn it Kraven !- What's for supper Umbra ?-- I'm on a health kick !-- Had me a Bacon Cheese Burger with Chili Cheese Fries !-- With some caps cause I'm a bad man !-- Had a decent buzz working then the caps kicked in !-- Hey Hippy U said U were gifted with some clones - what U got?-- Yoop -- decisions - decisions !-- I'm amused !-- waiting to see what U decide to do !--- think I kilt my Strawberry Rhino clone !-- Ya live and learn !- next time it'll survive !--
Chicken cordon bleu, mac and cheese, and biscuits

Anybody seen lovbnstoned around?

I remember he was having heart issues... but that was 3 months ago (his last posts)

here's one :48: for you brotha, hope all is well.

Have not seen lovbnstoned around, now that you mention it. Hope he`s OK, do remember that he was having some health issues.

OK now, I be up, where ya`ll at ? Guess I be the first one up, so grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb. Now we can commence with the "wake and bake" session. Join me and let`s do it. Now it`s good morning OFC.

Wake and bake time, i got my coffee and i'm out the door, good vibes to the OFC today :)

morning yoop, krav and the rest as yall show up. done had wake and bake now waiting on my coffee. getting hot down here should be around 100º today, we get a small chance of a show this weekend. we should be in the high 80's but i guess not. i'll deal with the heat and watering as long as the bud rot stays away.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Slept in this morning , it's the rain !-- I usually sleep good when it's raining!- Umbra - U know sometimes I can't help myself !-- ketchup or hot sauce ?-- Sorry but that was berry, berry funny to me !-- Yoop !- decide what U gonna do yet ?-- To plant or not to plant ?- That is the question !- Gonna get high and watch it rain today !

Hippy I saw something the other day that could do that for U !-- They got these miniature cows - 30 inches or so at the withers full grown !- They had a Brahma bull -- perfect symmetry but only a little over knee high !-- They had Angus and Hereford !-- itsy- bitsy things !-- they could keep your land clear !- I think U got a problem with this getting high and driving heavy equipment !-- Hey the Gloman got a sexy T.W. up there and said if he had some Williams Wonder pollen he would arrange a date !-- Imagine that - I'm gonna have some !-- He say he might make me a Strawberry Willy too !-- Long distance breeding O.F.C. style !

Morning folks. Cant drink coffee,,but im having my meds on toast and Palmagranit Juice. But most importantly, ,my Granddaughter is here. And we are having a fun time playing in her kitchen. These plactic foods are getten rough on the intestines though. Lol

Just realized I haven't posted any pics of my grow in almost 200 pages !- I have to e-mail them to someone who'll post them for me !- A pic of my nursery or veg. as we call it and bloom -- Sounds like good times Hopper !-- I'm taking clones and moving a few to bloom today !- building up my supply of T.E. so I can send a dozen or so to bloom at the same time ! Good day to all couple tokes and I'm pharming !

Three hours in and a third done. Took a break for a Coke and gas. Can't believe all the bugs out today. Fought 'em off by myself until a swallow showed up at noon to cover close quarter air support. He took out a few and flew off to let me vend for myself. He must have called out a Broken Arrow, because he showed back up with four friends. YEAH!

Those little buggers are a trip to watch. I don't know of a bird that can out maneuver them. Last time, they made a game of who could get closer to the hippie. One took a bug that was heading for my nose about three inches FROM my nose. Another figured he'd have to do something special to win and actually hit the bow of my glasses on a run. Might have gotten him disqualified. Not too sure what their rules are.....

Hope they come back. I'm tired of swatting the damn bugs.

Marooned on da island !-- Waters over the road where the road reaches the mainland I hear !-- Got weed, power, running water -- what are ever gonna do ?-- We have storm protocol we learned from Katrina !-- First step is to get really high !-Got that part covered !- can't remember the rest but I got step one covered !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back