Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so no problem here with the pix...Good Morning OFC. The dogs are still recovering from the fireworks. It's going to be another hot 1.

hippie, how are the sassafras doing? and how about the others? You said last year that you only watered yours a couple of times outdoors. I have to water mine almost everyday . Between the pro mix I filled the holes with and the sand everywhere, It dries out pretty fast. Mine would die with no watering I'm sure.
I just got a censes worker call. I ignored the letter and booklet they sent out to me. So he called and read the whole thing to me. When did we start this stuff of a censes every 5 years instead of every 10 years? A darn waste of money. Just more government workers for no good reason.

Matt Riot is the breeder. I got these as freebies when I bought the pink louie 13th og. Out of 6 seeds, 3 were female and only 1 turned purple. I am not sure if the coloring is something others have seen or not.

Well it sure is a pretty plant from what I can see, the purps just set off all the trichrome production. Bet she would make some good hash.

we chose it as a keeper and are reveging her now. the yield wasn't as high as I would like, but she is stunning. the high is very pleasant

Nice, very nice to hear Umbra. It's always a good day when you find a keeper. I'm hoping the BC Purple Kush x Herijuana is gonna be a keeper myself.

I got tired of looking for more tomato cages for the 5 H.H. without cages. I'm sitting with them and it struck me . a couple steel fence posts and some wire connected to the hoops. Makes one big cage for them.

UMBRA I have FOUR GIRLS of LA Confidential... New garden put in this morning, just for them. It is too darn hot for them in pots. Here is a pic of the baby girls.. ALL Girls.. thank you very much! So excited for these.

I confess !- I had a nap !-- Ain't right !- I take a nap and ya'll start playing show and tell !-- It's like a whole other Wake and Bake all over again !-- I ain't taking that many caps this afternoon !- Woke up high ya'll !!

there not much to look at and they need feed real bad, it's just been to wet.
white elephant
crop1_zpsnetsk2eh.jpg

ghost train haze #9
crop2_zpsvs1zxake.jpg

crop3_zpsyv1n0roy.jpg

crop4_zpst03fuwfg.jpg

crop5_zpsvhahwbah.jpg

white widow x big bud
crop6_zpsul3u1gwu.jpg

Giggy, have you got a gorilla grow going?

Umbra, that picture up there is amazingly beautiful. OH man.

The girls are really looking good yoop, glad you were able to post some. Giggy that sure looks Guerrilla to me bro, and I know my way around a gorilla grow, lol. Rose I'm so happy you got all girls, the LA Con is phenomenal your gonna like her fosure.

Wish I could grow in my back yard like Rose !-- Plant U some companion plants to help with bugs !- Basil , some hot peppers of your choice ,onion , garlic !-- Giggy !- come Croptober U gonna have some beasts Keep'm mobile until U comfortable with the location !--

Oh Gawd, I sure don't miss the thrill of guerrilla grows lol.

That paranoia we had to develop growing " In Da Weeds " Will be a built in security system when prohibition ends !-- I just couldn't do it anymore Giggy !- -- I wasn't gonna grow inside with the Hell Lights either !- I call them Hell Lights cause they make more heat than U can move so it's like growing weed in Hell !-- Little outside Critters using your electric meter for a fan -- Electric company dropping a dime !- Man with reflector sunglasses knocks on your door !-- Dis ain't good !-- I got no choice but expensive LEDs !- U can't get parts for them when they broke , they broke !-- Yo Kraven !- I sent U a pic of my bloom -- U gonna post it so I can play show and tell too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back