Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That be the same ole Widow I started early August 2 year's ago !-- No !- Really before U start counting at me -- They is all clones off my pink line Widow !-- All the same plant !- The 2 older boxes on the right are the last of the single box SOGs - On the 15th -- 2 more boxes move from veg. To bloom !- The rotation continues !--

In a month or so I'll send a box of T.E. into bloom !- Working without mothers does slow U down !-- Making the change to single variety boxes - A rotation of varieties within a Sea Of Green rotation !- Now I got a headache !-- Hey Rose U see that empty spot ?-- A Satori would fit right in there ! --

Yo Kraven - see that other empty spot ?-- I bet I could shoehorn a Dawg in there !-- Naw !- There would be a whole box of Dawgs !--

That ChemD was "adult words". It was a fun ride, it was reminiscent of the good ol days.

morning ofc time to WAKE AND BAKE coffee is almost done and time to start that bad word again.
i have seen to strains talked about here that i want to try, that is night shade, and satori, and have all ways wanted to try chemdawg. i have been told to get the crosses from chwmdawg like the crosses from timewarp as the crosses are better then the original. they have been around so long they have lost what they had.

No bake for me. Back at the J.O.B. today. Just waiting on sprouts. Maybe tomorrow I might see something! Already starting the waiting game. I'm such an impatient person. Haha

Gotta catch up on the wake and bake. Got coffee and a bowl, so here I go. In bed at 5, up at 8, my usual 3 hours. Good morning OFC.

Good morning giggy and gantt.

No ******* pictures again. All the mother ******* thing says is "upload of file failed". What the **** is the matter ? Got 2 pictures to load. This **** pisses me off. Why is it so ******* hard to load pictures on this ******* site ? On other sites it is so much easier.

Good morning boys. Yooper i am sorry you are having trouble. Umbra and i did fine yesterday.. wonder what it is that is happening on your end? Calm down, geez, don't have a heart attack over pictures, smoke a doobie dude.

Keef, i do not understand your grow at all. Where are your big plants? I was just outside and wondering that.

Rose, no heart attack, just extremely frustrated and pissed off about it. Why is it so difficult on this forum ? Did not have a problem before, was just slow and one at a time. Got 2 of `em to load, then upload failed, failed, failed, failed, so **** it.

Yoop - I'd help U out but I been banned from shooting electronics !- Rosebud baby they ain't no big plants !-- I clone from clones !-- It's a thing about grow space !- I like cuttings from plants about 2-4 weeks - into bloom !- I have no mothers !-- if I had the room I would keep mothers !-- U see those colored foam collars on my plants - tells me who's who !--

Yooper, i know i have had a huge trouble doing some admin things..it is almost like it times out? Takes forever to make changes..So i bet that is what is happening. I will ask the boss about the slowness.

'Splain how my stuff works !-- Rose there is a submersible pump glued to ceramic tile to keep it stable which goes in the bottom of my boxes - ( see page 386 ) it sprays up thru a PVC figure 8 and out those little micro sprayers - a timer runs the pump 15 on 15 off !- the cuttings are exposed to this nute spray and develop roots -- I use that pump in the pic because it has a built in filter !- if not the sprayer plug up ask Bozzo !-- there is also a aquarium pump that helps keep nute solution oxygenated !-- I send about 8 inch rooted clones to bloom and they finish at about 18 inches in about 60 days !-- 4 sq. Yards of bloom fed a sq yard every two weeks by my veg section !- 60 days later they start coming out of bloom -- every two weeks !-- about to fold in a box of T.E. !--

No need for big plants !-- I think of a SOG as one flat plant !- No part much closer to light than another !--- An indica heavy variety that stays below 18 inches at finish -- there is a chance I can stack SOGs !-- 8 ft ceiling - 4 feet of height for each SOG !- double production in same amount of space !-- If I can keep it cool enough !-- LEDs be my only hope !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back