Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose a Dam Outlaw pot farmer ya'll !--Look at that !-- growing out in front of god and everything - I had plants like that not hidden out in the wild -- I would be so paranoid I couldn't sleep ! U know it's hard to comprehend that U can do that in some states !-- Even when prohibition ends - I'm gonna keep my weed out of site !--

Windows 10 installed itself yesterday and I got so paranoid smoking the last of the ChemD that I deleted all my pics off my computer, only backup is at a private site so they are safe.....the point of this was..... I was going to post a nug from harvest.....it looks good, just imagine a good looking bud. :48:

Sorry about the Pics At least you have them saved away.. I can see the bud now!

Keef to be legal no one can see your plants. They have to be behind a fence and mine are. The trouble is they are getting taller than the 6 foot fence.

Kraven must be some good stuff.. Glad you have your your pic's saved.

Here is a quick peek at today's garden, the flower tent, the veg tent and the clones.

Didn't realize plants had to be out of sight legally.I have one out side, reaching over my neighbors fence

Kraven -- another Outlaw pot farmer !- I shouldn't hang out with people like U guys !- Ya'll might currupt me !-- Bad influence on me !-- first thing U know I be growing that stuff too !-- Kraven U said something about curing and 62% something !-- I was stoned and it didn't sink in !- is this something U use for a cure ?

Hey mrcane !-- I'm sorry for being rude !- Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- Looks like U gonna fit right in !

yea my routine it pretty standard now, chop get the big fans and then trim down the smaller, hang it for a week.....my homes RH is around 40-45% and its cool @ 68F so they seem to dry just perfectly this way, then i put them in Tupperware with Bovida moisture packs ~62% RH..... that is the perfect cure zone. I leave them in there for 4 weeks then move them to sealed glass. The get stored in way back in an old chest of drawers with towels around them and covering them. 68F in the dark,they will continue to cure about another 4-6 weeks and then they are ready to smoke or store long term. I don't open them or burp them since the Bovida controls the moisture

Thanks for the big Hello Just found you O.F.s Think I will hang around here and learn a few things..

Your backyard is looking awesome Rose. Nice job.

Hey Kraven Thanks am just settling into retirement can finally sit back puff and grow some Weed. Been tested ever since Exxon V. 30 yrs or so.

mrcane, :welcome::48::welcome: to The Old Farts Club. We grow weed, we talk about growing weed, we smoke weed and we vape weed and we smoke and vape some more weed. Next day ..... do it all over again.

Cane are U in for a treat !-- The weed we grow is probably 2-3 times more potent than what was around thirty year's ago !- U need to pic out a variety from the over 7,000 listed at seedfinder.com !- Plenty advice round here !-- so many choices in lights and grow mediums!-- They taught me about Cannacaps and I eat weed regularly !-- That be your cancer vaccine !-- and it gets U high too !-- treats a list of ailments long as your arm !- I got a traumatic brain injury - screwed up neck from shattering my face !- Had me on morphine for 7 years !-- I'm off the poison and growing my own medicine !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back