Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning WH... Finally A light rain here haven't had any in months..

I got this name stuck on the tip of my tongue and can't rememeber it for the life of me !-- Hook a brother up !-- Back on the day when Pa Pa Bush was running for reelection against Clinton and this dude named Ross ????-- that ran as a third party and split the republican vote handing the democrats the win ! What was his last name??

I got this name stuck on the tip of my tongue and can't rememeber it for the life of me !-- Hook a brother up !-- Back on the day when Pa Pa Bush was running for reelection against Clinton and this dude named Ross ????-- that ran as a third party and split the republican vote handing the democrats the win ! What was his last name??
ross perot

Thanks guys !- Time to get twisted up tight !-- heat index gonna be 110 today !

Got a bag of brickweed seed -- gonna practice my germ skills till I'm confident in my skills again !-- I killed the first batch trying to germ inside at 76 degrees !-- too cool !-- moved the next batch to the garage where temps can be close to 100 - kept them in damp paper towels -- nothing !-- I did scarify them !-- What is the perfect temp to germinate !- I never have had a problem like this !--

Keef,
I germinate `em right in the soil, no transplant problems. Have 90-100% germination.

So tired of fighting with this place to load pictures just wanna say **** it and forget it.

PS, can`t even cuss and show frustration

Last edited:
I'll try to germ in dirt and paper towels and any other suggestion !-- it's a harsh environment down here!-- but when something is important to me - and this is -- I can't be stopped !-- Then again I may never have trouble again -- Through Umbra-- Karma gave me that three leaf freak ----maybe that was the price I paid ! Giggy - I thought U had an indoor grow too !-- if U do - that's all U need to clone - I'm the only fool to use an aero cloner -- Kraven uses that old willow bark tea instead of a rooting solution !- just take some cuts and dip the stem in rooting solution or not -- stick them in good dirt under 18/6 and keep damp !- most will root for U - take more cuts than U need so U have enough !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back