Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My girls always end up in jail. Must be turnin` out ladies of ill repute. Ha, ha, ha, ha.

I have one outside and Had branches fall off. will have to look at caging next outdoor try.
Tomato cage?

I have one outside and Had branches fall off. will have to look at caging next outdoor try.
Tomato cage?

Yup, sure is a tomato cage. Grow #3 or #4 on `em, still like new.

Howdy Y'All!
Well it's that time of the year again! All my outdoor girlz have flowers & I'm getting excited.
I didn't really intend on this grow to be quite so big especially after losing so many to the rain, but oh boy oh boy oh boy it looks like a bumper crop this year.
I've been trying several ways to get cuttings to take root for me & I've at long last found a way that works almost 100%. I've been taking cuts from the W.E. & have found that if I take coco coir & mix in some rooting powder, it makes an excellent rooting medium. I've got W.E. clones up the wahzoo now. Next year I'll put out a large patch of the W.E. all the while exploiting the mother as much as possible. FLOWER B#$CH!
The S.R. I put outdoors is turning into a monster too. Might be cuz it's on top of our leach bed. Cant let all that good fertalizer go to waste. Sure glad I live out in the sticks.

keef, are you putting a lid over your paper towel germ tray? I use a saucer, paper towels wet on bot top n bottom then slide it all into a pound size zip lock
It serves me pretty well. I learning the clone thing but I'm sure I'll always have a good stash of seed on hand for emergencies

Go Gloman !-- I have a seed curse !-- I did pretty much what U describe !-- Hopefully it's just a temporary setback !- Glad U got that thing to clone for U !- Cloning is easy !- I think U gonna be glad U kept a piece !-- The T.E. is coming along nicely -- up for a round of clone tag in a couple weeks ?

No worries Giggy !-- I was hoping to get a cut before it disappeared -- I think we got that covered !-- Grow it big and enjoy !-- How the medicine treating U ?

Grumble, clones not looking so good today, hope they will pull through, I'm soooo close to buying an aerocloner and be done with it....we will see how these go. Hope everyone is having a good sunday, had a friend over and they just had to try the new harvest, told them it really would need a good 30 day cure to hit its peak..... but they wanted to try some anyway, I just woke them up a few minutes ago, let them sleep for an hour after they got a huge case of the munchies.....looks like last harvest is a winner.

That's what I'm talking about Kraven !-- Don't buy an aerocloner Cuz !-- This is what I do !-- I'll talk U thru building your own !-- For one thing any aerocloner U buy will not have a filter on the pump !- it will pump trash thru and plug your micro sprayers !-- it also needs enough nute solution to obsorb the heat of the running pump without over heating the solution !-- U go down this road -- I got your back !

You sent me a DIY once Keef, but it may just be less work on me to just buy a 24 site and be done. I know tons of people who love them and swear by them. Looks like I might be one myself soon. I had 1 of the three clones die and the other two aren't looking so perky I'll give them a bit, as I'm in no hurry.

Once U get comfortable with them they work like a charm !-- I run the whole cycle from fresh cut to harvest in a cloner !-- I use 2 inch baskets and foam collars so I have to keep my plants short or they get top heavy and fall over ! So I grow popcorn !- Other than that I check nute solution level and pH every other day or so and spot check ppms !-- Everything is on timers - it's an easy grow !-- I'm messing with nute concentrations looking for the sweet spot !-

Thanks Hippy !- Keef's same old stuff !-- top pic is my middle bloom group - think they got about a month to finish ! There a group to the right and one behind where pic was taken !-- it's like a monie theater - lots of popcorn !
2nd pic is my clone factory/veg. -- black foam collars are from my black line Widow -- purple foam collars are the Tranquil Elephantizer -- middle box has some revegges inthe back but the Blue collars are Umbra's B.B.-X-BPU - blue collar to the front of middle box is my B.B. trifoliate - everything else is from my pink line Widow !--
Might not be a traditional way to grow weed - but - I get by !--

PICTURES OR **** IT
Well it`s **** it, **** it, **** it, **** it no pictures
That`s it **** this place, I`m tired of being frustrated so **** it.

Let's chill and watch some TV.

Ahh reruns..
*Burnin1 passes joint*:48:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydv6j9CrPGo[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back